• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Reach My Goal?! Celebrating My Success with Free Products!

In summary, by hosting a Pampered Chef party and earning free and discounted products based on sales, you can reach your goal of $330 without spending extra money through the "I Only Needed Another $330" promotion. This promotion can be used multiple times, but cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. It is ongoing and applies to all products on the Pampered Chef website, except fundraising products or gift certificates.
randis
I only needed another $330 to meet my 1250 this month so I can qualify as a director for the free stuff (we have to meet 1250 three out of four months to get all the new fall stuff)

I emailed everyone I knew and asked everyone. With finals coming up I just didn't have the time to call.

Well people, I sold $500 in product!!! I am way past my goal!

With this in mind I got three half price items and 165 in free product!!!

I am getting the 5-7 piece cookware set, the 12 inch skillet, AND like everything I have not gotten yet for free!!!! Plus my commissions were equal to what I am paying for the cookware so technically I am getting those for free too!!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I have been doing a happy dance all day!!!!! JOIN ME!!!!
:D :D :D :D

Congratulations! :D :D IT's great when you share your goals with others!!

Hey, my sister lives in Henderson!! It was so weird to see that city!!!:p

That is AWESOME!!!!!
My grandparents used to live in Henderson, I still have an Aunt & Uncle up there.
What a small world, HA!

well do they need a local PC lady ?? j/k :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

No :p but she may need hospitality if I can ever get her to sign!!!;)

PampMomof3 said:
No :p but she may need hospitality if I can ever get her to sign!!!;)

Well she is more than welcome at my meetings!!!!

1. How can I save money and still get all the products I want through "I Only Needed Another $330"?

By hosting a Pampered Chef party, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party. This can help you reach your goal of $330 without spending extra money.

2. Can I use this promotion multiple times?

Yes, you can use "I Only Needed Another $330" as many times as you need to reach your desired amount. Just make sure to place separate orders for each $330 increment.

3. Can I combine "I Only Needed Another $330" with other promotions or discounts?

No, "I Only Needed Another $330" cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.

4. How long does the "I Only Needed Another $330" promotion last?

This promotion is ongoing and does not have an expiration date. However, it is subject to change or discontinuation at any time.

5. Does "I Only Needed Another $330" apply to all products on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, the promotion applies to all products available on the Pampered Chef website. However, it cannot be used for fundraising products or towards the purchase of gift certificates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• luvmypomeranian
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
jonna
  • PCSarahjm