• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Reached My June Goals: How About You?

In summary, my goals for June were to hold and submit 2 shows by the 15th and submit $3,000 in sales. I did the 2 shows by the 15th and am currently at $1,500 in earnings. Right now I've earned the $1,500 level. I have a show, a shower, and a catalog show that should all close well before the end of the month, so I'm pretty confident that I'll hit the $3,000. :) How about you? Morning! I submitted 2 shows and I should hit over the$3000.00 mark with my 1st $1000.00 show closing today! I have two catalog shows that will close at the end of the month. Hope everyone is
raebates
Staff member
My goals for June were to hold and submit 2 shows by the 15th and submit $3,000 in sales.

I did the 2 shows by the 15th. Woo hoo!

Right now I've earned the $1,500 level. I have a shower, a show, and a catalog show that should all close well before the end of the month, so I'm pretty confident that I'll hit the $3,000. :)

How about you?

Morning!

I submitted 2 shows and I should hit over the$3000.00 mark with my 1st $1000.00 show closing today!

I have two catalog shows that will close at the end of the month.

Hope everyone is having a successfl June!

I got my two shows in by the 15th.

I have $1260 submitted, and although my show for Saturday was canceled, I'm holding a Thank You Celebration at my house on the 24th. I've had several people say they're coming, and I've already received $250+ in orders, so I've hit the $1500 mark even though it's not submitted yet.

This is the best I've ever done for SAT, and I'm so excited that I don't have to spend money to get new products!

My goal is $3000. Right now I'm at $400 but I have over $1200 to submit this weekend and two more shows this month. I did get my two shows in at the last minute.

I thought we were going to be doing a military move this month & was handing off cooking shows to my downline. Then the military pushed back our dates, so I ended up with a super slow month! I've only had 2 cooking shows, but both were submitted by the 15th, so I definitely have that level. My sales are a little over $1,600 so I know I've hit the first level. I don't have any more shows for the month and I doubt very seriously that the HO Leads will get me to that level, so I'm holding on hope to the fact that I'll maintain my Director qualifications to get it all for free! ;)

I submitted 2 shows by the 15th. That's about all I can accomplish this SAT. :( DH wouldn't let me book any more shows. We were doing a lot of landscaping stuff and needed our Saturdays available. We leave for vacation next Thursday for 2 weeks, so he didn't want me doing anything this weekend. He's been working about 12 hours every day this whole month. Friends and family were busy, so I couldn't ask for their help w/ babysitting either. Thought about hosting my own Customer Appreciation Pary/Anniversary sale, but just didn't have the support of my husband this month to do it. :( But...as soon as I get back in July, I'm hitting the phone. I'm going to still have that customer appreciation/anniversary party anyway. I'm going to get shows because I want to have the $ to buy the new products when they come out. ;)

I've submitted $3200 in sales for the month. I have a smallish cooking show, and a catalog show still to submit. I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow morning, and won't be back til the 28th. I have a show on the 29th, but I doubt that those 3 shows still to submit will get me to the $6000 level. I'm happy with what I've done. :sing:

I've got 3800 so far this month- not all submitted, but in the works-

AND I have 5 more shows this month and 2 catalogs.

I WANT 6K AND 5% in PC $$$:D

I got 2 shows in, shooting for the 1,500 level!

I got my two shows in and am at $1570 so far....I have two shows left this month and hope to reach $3000. I originally had hoped for $6K but after a series of unfortunate events in my personal life, was unable to book shows for at least 2 1/2 weeks this month, which really limited my sales ability. Oh well - I will be happy if I can reach $3k. THis will be the last month of my first 90 days, so it would be a nice finish.

I submitted 4 shows so far!!! Hit $3010 yesterday! Woohoo! (and yesterday was my 90 day mark w/ PC!!!!) I have 2 shows next week and 2 catalog shows open, but I think the 2 catalog shows won't be turned in on time for SAT! My goal was $6k, but honestly, I just hit $5k in career sales, so I was praying for $3k :)
I am just excited I hit that mark! I work full time but I am having so much fun with PC! and this site makes it even better! Anytime I have a question....I just hop on here and check it out! heheehe! Thanks to all of you guys who work so hard to keep us newbies informed!
~Abigail

I had 6 shows in by the 15th, I'm at $3524.88 in sales. I have 6 more shows plus a couple catalog shows left this month that will be submitted in June. My real goal is $6000, and it's looking pretty good right now that I'll get there.
This will be the first time I've earned it all if I can get there!

I've reached my $7,000 mark last night. Going for 8K now....got to take advantage of that 5% bonus of PC Dollars!

Nice job everyone! Kudos on such an amazing month!!

I submitted my 2 shows...will have the $1500 mark. Was shooting for 3k, but had 2 shows cancel due to medical problems (genuine ones too :D ). Have 2 more shows later this month, but may not be able to submit by the 30th. Waiting on 3 shows to submit.....who knows, I may hit 3K and then I may not.

Great job everyone!! It's so exciting to read of everyone's successes, and also to remember that we are all in different places in our lives right now, so no matter what the success is, we can celebrate it!!I got my 2 shows in, and am currently almost at $1700 (in Canada our first level is $2000). I will be submitting my mystery host tonight, so am conservatively estimating that with host orders, it will close at $1000. I have one more cooking show next week, but that will likely be small - I'd be happy if it hit the $300 mark.But just now, crunching the numbers, I realize that I'd only be about $500 away from the next level ($3500 for us). Only one more show... I'm not sure how hard I'll push for that, or if I'll even try. I guess I didn't realize how close I was...If it weren't for our baby almost due (in 5 weeks), and my sister's wedding (in 3 weeks), I'd probably get on the phone and try to book just one more party, but I think I might just be content with the first level.

Hi all, I am at 4500 so far and have two shows left. One tonight and one tomorrow. I had one cancel due to their travel delay in California and that was my biggie. However, I will get to that 6K mark! That is the plan!

I am off for two weeks then off to conference. I come back 7/15 and have 12 shows between 7/17-7/31. Too bad there is no great incentive next month like this! I won't win the trivet...boo hoo....guess I will just buy the dern thing!

Love you guys....just keep swimming just keep swimming....what do we do, we swim, swim

CK

I met the 2 shows before the 15th :]

And i'm going to be at $1,500 for sure, but hopefully $3,000 but idk :]

ChefCKHall said:
Hi all, I am at 4500 so far and have two shows left. One tonight and one tomorrow. I had one cancel due to their travel delay in California and that was my biggie. However, I will get to that 6K mark! That is the plan!

I am off for two weeks then off to conference. I come back 7/15 and have 12 shows between 7/17-7/31. Too bad there is no great incentive next month like this! I won't win the trivet...boo hoo....guess I will just buy the dern thing!

Love you guys....just keep swimming just keep swimming....what do we do, we swim, swim

CK

Wholy cow!

ChefCKHall said:

CK

Can you send some of that mojo my way? That is awesome, and what I need in a month to make Maui (plus my recruits of course)

chefckhall said:
just keep swimming just keep swimming....what do we do, we swim, swim

[hijack]

i love dori!!!

[/hijack]

I have already submitted $2843.12 in commissionable sales and still have 2 catalog shows and 2 cooking shows this month. I will def hit 3K - but I'm trying for 4K to hit the top commission percentage.

My goal was simply to submit 2 shows but when I found out about the 15th deadline for that, I would have been happy simply to stay active.

The June 5 show closed out at $1090 commissionable so that motivated me to submit a second show.

I had a street fair on June 12 and I sold about $100 worth of products and orders, and I had about $50 worth of order. And I had a $14 order too ... and ended up getting some sauces for my August show (also booked from this street fair) so I am now exactly at $1,300.

So now my goal is to submit $1,500 by the end of the month. I have NEVER been this close to this level.

Right now I have some people who may be submitting orders, and I will be sending in the $10 drawing out this week too. It will also be sent to my new contacts (people from the show and the street fair.

I'm also carrying the Cat tote and logo wear whenever possible.

I've never gotten anything from SAT other than the 2 shows level .. so I will be REALLY excited. (Never buy SAT products, if I get 'em I get 'em, if I don't .... I did my best.)

Di_Can_Cook said:
The June 5 show closed out at $1090 commissionable so that motivated me to submit a second show.

I've never gotten anything from SAT other than the 2 shows level .. so I will be REALLY excited. (Never buy SAT products, if I get 'em I get 'em, if I don't .... I did my best.)

Great job!!! Isn't it amazing how success builds on success!?!? When you have a really good show, it motivates you to keep going and work harder!
My mystery host show is now sitting at $1371 commissionable sales, so with the stuff I've already submitted, and one more cooking show on Monday, I just might hit the next level ($3500 in Canada). I didn't think I'd ever get to the 2nd level... I've always only gotten to the first!

Everyone's doing great! I love that we can all be wonderfully successful at different levels. Isn't PC great?

Just got a $71 order! Only $129 to go! I will get there or BUST!

ooops, didn't see this thread. I guess I should have put my "so close" message here.
Sorry

K.Shaffer said:
ooops, didn't see this thread. I guess I should have put my "so close" message here.
Sorry

Nothing to be sorry about, this site is for sharing and celebrating our successes (among other things)! :D

Yup, if you can't share anywhere on these boards, then where? :)

Got another order! Now only $98 to go!

Whoooah, we're half way there! Who-oah, livin' on a prayer
Take my hand, we'll make it, I swear
Who-oah, livin' on a prayer!

I have $361 to go to the next level, which should have been do-able, but my last show kinda flaked out and turned into a catalog show, but the host is having trouble getting orders. I sent out an email offering 10% off the DCB... not sure whether that will bring in anything. I didn't really want to have to go searching for one more show to do in the last few days :(

That stinks!

Check out the "can't believe this worked." I'm tweaking it to offer a drawing with $10 in free product and 60 percent host specials as the prizes; 1 ticket for $10 order, 4 for $30and 10 for $60. Mine is all weekend.

My sales are at $5096.11 right now!! 3 shows left to do, tonight, tomorrow and Saturday morning! Unless disaster strikes, I think I am going to make it to $6000!!! Can't hardly believe it!

I thought there was no chance in me even getting to the 1500 level. But now it looks possible. These last 6 months I have hinestly not put much into myy business. In the 5 yrs I have been doing this the 1st yr I hit the level 1 incentives and the last 4 I have hit the level 2 (3K). This yr I have not hit 1 single incentive and now I am kicking myself for it.

Careyann, I would SO be adding a $4 item to my last host's order, just in case none of those shows close on time!Jennie .... I hear ya ... This will be the first time I EVER hit the $1500 level! I HAVE to do it! Making tons and tons and tons of calls this weekend!

Just wrapped up the cooking-turned-catalog show... with fancy math (moving some of host items to a guest order) it just barely squeaked in as a qualified show...So now I'm still $155 short of my goal :(
No response yet to my 10% off the DCB email...
I have a couple friends whom I had given a catalog as they wanted a few things, so I guess I'll be calling them to say that I'm putting in my last order of the month and they can feel free to contribute to that!

Di_Can_Cook said:
I HAVE to do it! Making tons and tons and tons of calls this weekend!

Di - what are you going to be saying on your calls this weekend? Are you doing this for your $10 sale??

I hit my 6K and then some today. I have 3 more shows before the end of the month. WHAHOOOO!!

I don't know ... I just know I need to drum up orders and e-mail ain't cuttin' it!

I didn't think I'd make the $1500 this month...it's been really slow for me. BUT...I decided to try the Mystery Host show. I only got 4 hosts (maybe 5, but she's MIA...and two other hosts who didn't get any orders)...and so far it's at $706!!! (Totally prayed about it this morning, and as soon as one couple came into church the lady said "Oh, I need to order a saute' pan!") I have one cooking and one catalog show to close yet...I'm just under $115 from the $1500! One of the hosts heard about how close I am to my goal and she's asking EVERYONE about placing an order! She's getting extra free product...just doesn't know it yet! :)

I"m at $1900 right now (which is great considering I've barely been able to work this month thanks to family health issues and VBS) from my $10 for 10 sale and one cooking show. I have two cooking shows and a small catalog show that will all close on Wednesday. I'm hoping between the three of them to reach $3000....we will see! I keep getting opportunities to sell where I didn't expect them. I had the craziest thing happen to me at Wal-Mart the other day. I was choosing tomatoes and this lady came up and said, "I wonder if the tomatoes will taste as good as they smell"...and I basically answered that I hoped so, but I was using mine for salsa so it would probably work out. She proceeded to ooh and ahh and ask where I found my recipe, etc. I told her from Pampered Chef (didn't even have a catalog on me)...of course she says, "Oooh, I love Pampered Chef" ...and she ended up asking to purchase two items, and is thinking about being a consultant. I couldn't believe it. It definitely taught me to never be afraid to talk to strangers...you never know what will come of a simple conversation. :)

I'm sitting at $1552.52 submitted. My Thank You Celebration is currently sitting at $652.10, and that's before adding the orders of my winners. One has already responded, and she ordered $46 and some change beyond what she won. That would put me at $2250 so far. I don't think I'll make the $3000 before Wednesday, but I did have a $180 show that was held in May, submitted in June, so I'll very likely hit the $2500 mark for commissions. Once again, best month ever!

Well, made a ton of calls and my frustration rose ... only 2 seemed to go relatively well. One may order (checking with her husband, with whom she shares cooking duties) one probably will (she hasn't been getting my emails.) The rest either weren't home, were not interested, and one has become a CONSULTANT. I'm going to get to $1500 even if I have to place a $60 or $70 order myself and sell the stuff at fairs!

Di_Can_Cook said:
I'm going to get to $1500 even if I have to place a $60 or $70 order myself and sell the stuff at fairs!

I really hadn't thought of that, but I have a convention thing coming up and they are requesting lots of Cash and Carry Items.

I'm also thinking of getting the collander set ... a lot of people are asking me what I think of them, and they are an August special. My August show is on the 1st and I think a lot of people will book just to get them!

I sell alot of them for people who do canning they say they are great for double straining things. I love them.

Before this weekend I needed $1100 in sales. Considering some of my shows have been lower than normal I wasn't sure what was going to happen! Well my show on Friday is now over $700 and my show on Saturday is just under $400! Yah! I'll at least his $3000 for the month!

Well, my month did not turn out the way I thought. I had 5 shows.... 1 canceled. Still with 4 I thought I could make the $1500 mark... not so much. The two before the 15th did not close until yesterday!!! and actually ended up combining since one was so small. Another one just made $150. But all hosts ordered a lot so I ended up with a $1021 right now. I just send an email blast with a reminder about the DCB.... you never know! At least I have a chunk of commission for conference!

My month is not as good as I had thought either. :yuck: I had 1 show reschedule for July and another one for a friend who had kidney stones.
Those 2 shows I know would have been at least $1,200.00 combined.
I did do a small fundraiser and a catalog show. I am waiting to close on a show I did a show on Sunday. Hopefully, she will get more outside orders. Usually her shows are $700+, but I don't think this one will be near that.
I had just sent out a newsletter with a section for the Cool & Serve Tray and DCB. A free rub with the DCB and 10% off the C&S tray and the DCB before Wednesday.
I don't have high hopes. I do get a big opening rate, but not many orders.
I guess tonight I will be making phone calls. I am just getting very discouraged lately.

Well, Roomie got tickets to the premiere of Eclipse tonight, so I am not making calls. I did make them this weekend and got very discouraged. A couple of potential orders.

I went to 2 banks and a dollar store today ... gave mini cat to every cashier and said I'm doing a drawing for all orders received today. I hate, hate HATE milking the last minute, but what if I spend the money tonight and I get orders on Tuesday?

I am soo excited! After I Submit all of my shows tonight, I will have hit over the $7000 (Canada) Top Level!
This is my BEST month to date! I am sooo excited to see all of the new Fall/Winter product!
I set a goal this month and stuck to it! I am so happy!!!

(just wanted to share...lol)

Meigs, GREAT job!!!

I just calculated my totals, and I will hit the $1500 mark, which was my goal. Was gone for 2 weeks out of the month due to disney and my 2 shows I turned in before the 15th weren't that great in sales (both only hit $300), so I had 2 more shows this weekend and a small catty show, so with all that I will turn in about $1600. I'm happy about it. My July will be making up for it, right now I have about 9 shows scheduled! And that's with no shows this weekend for July 4 weekend and being gone those 4 days for conference! :sing:

<h2>1. What is Pampered Chef?</h2><p>Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and accessories through in-home cooking shows.</p><h2>2. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?</h2><p>You can become a Pampered Chef consultant by signing up through the company's website and purchasing a starter kit. You can also join under an existing consultant as their team member.</p><h2>3. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?</h2><p>As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn income through sales commissions, host rewards, and team building bonuses. You also have access to discounted products, training and support from the company, and the flexibility to work your own schedule.</p><h2>4. How do I set and reach my sales goals as a Pampered Chef consultant?</h2><p>The best way to set and reach your sales goals as a Pampered Chef consultant is to consistently book and hold cooking shows, follow up with customers, and promote your business through social media and word of mouth. Utilizing the company's training and resources can also help you achieve your goals.</p><h2>5. Can I earn rewards and bonuses as a Pampered Chef consultant?</h2><p>Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn rewards and bonuses through sales and team building. The company also offers incentives for reaching certain milestones and achieving specific goals.</p>

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and accessories through in-home cooking shows.

2. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

You can become a Pampered Chef consultant by signing up through the company's website and purchasing a starter kit. You can also join under an existing consultant as their team member.

3. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn income through sales commissions, host rewards, and team building bonuses. You also have access to discounted products, training and support from the company, and the flexibility to work your own schedule.

4. How do I set and reach my sales goals as a Pampered Chef consultant?

The best way to set and reach your sales goals as a Pampered Chef consultant is to consistently book and hold cooking shows, follow up with customers, and promote your business through social media and word of mouth. Utilizing the company's training and resources can also help you achieve your goals.

5. Can I earn rewards and bonuses as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn rewards and bonuses through sales and team building. The company also offers incentives for reaching certain milestones and achieving specific goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• K.Shaffer
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
K.Shaffer
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Chefgirl2