• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reaching $1500 in June: An Exciting Journey for Chefs!

In summary, the expert chef is close to reaching the $1500 goal for June. They have hit their $5,000 career sales mark, and are only $59 away from the $1500 goal.
K.Shaffer
I only need $79.00 in sales to reach $1500 for June. I'm so excited. I'm going to do my own catalog show in hopes to reach that. PC offers 1 product for 2 shows before the 15th, I got that and a bigger selection at 1500. I'm so excited. For you veteran chefs is it a really good selection if you hit that first mark??
I can't wait!!!!!

Oh it is a very nice selection. Congratulations on doing so well!! You'll also be able to purchase those you don't earn at a nice discount. Good Job!

It's free of course it's good! :) Actually yes, they usually give you some good items in all the levels!

Woo-hooo! I'm only $129 away from the same level and it will be the first time I EVER get it! Off to look what that level has yielded others. Usually about $150 in products or more!

We were just talking about this at our last team meeting. They do a really good job of providing a wide selection of products at each level. I've never been disappointed with what I've earned.

Di_Can_Cook said:
Woo-hooo! I'm only $129 away from the same level and it will be the first time I EVER get it! Off to look what that level has yielded others. Usually about $150 in products or more!

I just hit my $1500, last night, for the first time ever also, I am so excited, I am still hoping to reach the next level. With Two smaller shows coming up. WAHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Got another $31 in orders last night ... starting to freak but I WILL DO IT. Who-oah, we're half way there!
Who-oah! livin' on a prayer
Take my hand
WE'LL MAKE IT I SWEAR!

Just hit my goal for the SAT - and with one party and possibly 1 catty show to go! :sing:

Less than $500 away from the $1500 level. Woohoo! Still two catalog shows and a cooking show to close.

I'm at $59.00 to go now. Ahhhhhh, I want I want!

K.Shaffer said:
I'm at $59.00 to go now. Ahhhhhh, I want I want!

Get on the phone!! You still have a full week.

I know. $59....it's soooo close and I want this so bad! I also just hit my $5,000 in career sales a week and a half before my first 90 days. I love PC dollars

1. How do I track my progress towards reaching $1500 in June?

You can track your progress by logging into your Pampered Chef account and going to the "My Business" tab. From there, click on "Monthly Sales" and you will see a graph showing your current sales for the month of June.

2. What are some tips for increasing sales and reaching $1500 in June?

Some tips for increasing sales include hosting virtual parties, offering discounts or promotions, reaching out to past customers, and utilizing social media to promote your business. You can also try reaching out to friends and family and asking them to host a party or refer you to their network.

3. Are there any incentives for reaching $1500 in June?

Yes, there are incentives for reaching $1500 in June. You can earn product credits, special discounts, and even a bonus if you reach certain sales milestones. Check the "Rewards" section on your Pampered Chef account for more details.

4. Can I combine my sales with other chefs to reach $1500 in June?

No, you cannot combine your sales with other chefs to reach $1500 in June. Each individual chef must reach the goal on their own to earn the incentives.

5. What happens if I don't reach $1500 in June?

If you don't reach $1500 in June, you will not earn the incentives for that month. However, you can still work towards reaching your sales goals and incentives for the following months. Remember to stay motivated and keep promoting your business to reach your goals!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • clshirk
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • princessmeshelle
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies