• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I reach my yearly incentive goal and earn $300 conference cash?

In summary, the customer care representative is suggesting that customers visit the outlet on the customer's website in order to find deals. Customers can also receive reimbursement for shipping and handling if they make a purchase.
Amzipp
Help! I am within $1300 of getting Level 1 incentive. I really wanted to earn the $300 conference cash as I have never been to conference and I really want to go! I tried to do a Mystery Show yesterday, but the weather didn't cooperate and I only had one person show up. I feel like it's getting too close to Christmas now and people are done shopping and are too busy. Does anyone have any ideas on how I might be able to reach my goal?

Tell Everyone You Are Almost At Your Goal...People Want To Help!Do an online series of specials - go look at my website for ideas; have gotten $75 in sales already, plus 1 gal requested a catalog, in past 2 days!Do an online catalog show, and call call call to ensure folks 'get it'. Call it your "Over The Top!" Show - to put you over the top of your goal.Re-invite your guests today, for next FRI/SAT. They don't know who was or wasn't there - tell them it was a rocking blast! That you 'had so much fun you wanted to offer it again! Tell EVERYONE you are within a few orders of achieving your goal...people Want To Help!Make up postcards and hand them to everyone - bank teller, dry cleaner (leave a little stack there if they'll let you) - video clerk, grocery cashier, kids' school. Good Luck; God Bless You!-praying for Paige and her family-

i agree with Scott - people do want to help. Ask them to foward your email to EVERYONE on their email list.

I decided that if I end up 500-1000 within the cruise; I am calling everyone I know to let them know I'm that close. I'll be checking with them later this week to see if they need to do anymore Xmas shopping. Some people know that I"m really close, & they've already offered to shop more if I need them too:)

amy07 said:
i agree with Scott - people do want to help. Ask them to foward your email to EVERYONE on their email list.
That's a good idea too Amy!

Customer care calls!!!! Call your most recent past guests and say, "I'm checking to see how your products are working out for you..." that whole thing and then add, "I have an order that I'm sending in (I don't refer to it as a show) and just wanted to check to see if you needed any holiday gifts. I'd be happy to add it to the order and you could get it by Christmas." Something along those lines. I added a couple hundred dollars this way one December when all of my shows cancelled. People love that they can order from you and not have to worry about getting to the mall.

Have you sent out an email about the outlet if you have a personal website? I sent one out Friday evening & got over $100 in orders yesterday alone!

pamperedgirl3 said:
Have you sent out an email about the outlet if you have a personal website? I sent one out Friday evening & got over $100 in orders yesterday alone!

This was posted on my loop today by someone in my upline...

HI!!!
here is a great e-mail to send out to your customers if you have a website!! Have you checked out the outlet lateley? What deals!!! This consultant below sent this out and generated $550 in sales from her website in one day!!
WOW~~
If you have questions let me know
Denise

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---

Well, check out the outlet center at my website. They have amazing products at 50 to 75% off!!!! There is stoneware, cookware, linens and so much more.

Plus for being such great customers, if you do make a purchase, I will reimburse the shipping and handling.

It is easy to view these unbelievable bargains.

Go to: www.pamperedchef. biz/pamperedeile en
click on the fruit in the lower left hand corner that states "order products"
select option 2 - ordering without a host
view the outlet and get deals for yourself or for gift giving.

If you have questions, you can email me from the website or directly to my email address.

Thanks so much and happy shopping....

Sincerely,
Eileen
ps -I feel like Santa offering you these deals.......

I like that idea. I will be sending out one in a few minutes. I am not close to any level but I am within $200 of the extra 5% in PC dollars this month and I am done with shows for the month. I had 4 last week because of all my kids stuff at school this week.

Thank you!Thanks for all of the suggestions. I did generate about $300 in sales by sending out an email the outlet, and doing an e-show. I'm still not quite to making the Level 1 incentive but I'll try to get more sales after Christmas. I'm not giving up just yet:)

I figured if I was close to earning the 5% PC$ and my goal of $25,000 in sales, I was going to send a after Christmas email sale. Something like 1 day only - 10% off.

I had one big party cancel, one potentially huge party not do as well as it could have had the hostess not been so busy, and one Cookie Exchange Show that had 1 $40 order. I had to buy $139 myselt to reach Level 1. I am working on selling those to people for last minute Christmas gifts. Other folks said they wanted something by the 15th deadline and didn't call, so I ordered what they said they had wanted and will get with them when they are not so swamped. So far I have sold $38.50 of it. Still, it is a hard way to go.

I am only $1551 away from level 1. I had at least 5 shows cancel this year plus one recruit turned her qualifying show in 1 day late (she went inactive before qualifying). I was so close. I am having an after Christmas Sale 12/26-12/28...10% off entire catalog. I already have $1700 this month and am looking forward to the PC$. If the sale orders aren't enough to reach my goal at least I will have my show for the tablecloth to start out the new year. I sent an email asking for help. So far, only 1 order but 88 have opened the email & a few have clicked to my PWS. We shall see.

Get On The Phone
stacywhitlow said:
I am only $1551 away from level 1. I had at least 5 shows cancel this year plus one recruit turned her qualifying show in 1 day late (she went inactive before qualifying). I was so close. I am having an after Christmas Sale 12/26-12/28...10% off entire catalog. I already have $1700 this month and am looking forward to the PC$. If the sale orders aren't enough to reach my goal at least I will have my show for the tablecloth to start out the new year. I sent an email asking for help. So far, only 1 order but 88 have opened the email & a few have clicked to my PWS. We shall see.

Hi Stacy,

Don't feel like you are bugging people...People are BUSY and love personalized service...I had an open house this month that I was sure was going to flop. Many opened the email but never rsvp'd. I got on the phone and found $500 in orders that were just waiting for me...People don't respond to email although they have the best of intentions!

Pick up the 500lb phone and work it! :)

Great idea. I am planning on doing the ame thing myself to help get the other $800 I need for the month.

OK, now I need 460 points to get to the Level 1 incentive! I sent out an email this morning offering an after-Christmas sale. 10% off any order, but if they collect an order over $30 from a friend I will double their savings to 20% off. Then I even put a note at the bottom of the email that my previous hosts, who already get 10% off, would get 20% or 30% with the other order! I am hoping that this will generate some sales, and I am going to get on the phone this week and call EVERYONE!

Congratulations! Make it happen...I would wish you luck but I know it takes hard work instead :)

Hi everyone,
I've been so busy organizing my PC life that I had forgotten to get on here to update. I MADE IT!!! I only made it by $7 but I made it. I wanted to go to conference since I started but it just hasn't been in the cards and now I'll get to go for FREE! I've heard so many good things about National Conference, I'm hoping it will help me earn Level 2 for next year!!!

Thanks for all of your tips!!!

Great job Amy - way to work it! You'll love Conference - especially since you're already in Illinois - this will be my 3rd year going and I get a lot out of it.

1. How do I qualify for the yearly incentive?

To qualify for the yearly incentive at Pampered Chef, you must achieve at least $15,000 in personal sales during the calendar year. This can include online orders, orders from parties, shows, and events, as well as any orders placed by your customers through your personal website.

2. Is there a deadline to reach the yearly incentive?

Yes, the deadline to reach the yearly incentive is December 31st at 11:59 PM Central Time. Any sales or orders placed after this time will not count towards the yearly incentive.

3. What are the rewards for achieving the yearly incentive?

The yearly incentive rewards vary each year, but typically include exclusive products, discounts on future orders, and a special recognition at our annual conference. You will also receive a special badge on your consultant profile and be featured in our monthly newsletter.

4. Can I combine my sales with another consultant to reach the yearly incentive?

No, the yearly incentive is based on personal sales only and cannot be combined with another consultant's sales. However, you can work together with other consultants to host joint parties and events to increase your sales.

5. What happens if I don't reach the yearly incentive?

If you do not reach the yearly incentive, don't worry! You can still take advantage of our monthly incentives and promotions, and continue to grow your business. The yearly incentive is just one way to reward our top-performing consultants, but there are many other opportunities for recognition and rewards throughout the year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • jcsmilez