• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can't Bank on the Incentive, but ...

In summary, rewards and incentives are only given to attendees of Pampered Chef events as a thank you for their participation. If you are unable to attend an event or meet the minimum sales requirement for an incentive, you will not be eligible to receive it. However, there are other ways to earn incentives such as recruiting new consultants and booking parties. In most cases, the specific incentive you receive will be predetermined by Pampered Chef, but you may be able to choose from multiple options. If you meet the requirements, your incentive will either be included in your next commission check or shipped directly to you.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I am still excited!

I turned in 1,400 in sales within the incentive period, knowing that there was no way I could reach $2,500 without it.

I did manage to book some catalog shows, but one is closing after the incentive period, and the other probably will as well.

But I also wanted to share how the catalog show came about ...

I have this thing where I cash checks at the bank where they're drawn, or at least verify funds. If my OWN FAMILY will bounce checks on me, why wouldn't strangers?

So I walked into this bank and one of the employees who I know from way back recognized me ... she said she would pass the catalog around so I came back a week later with brownies ... and some catalogs and order forms. Now she is doing a show!

I look at it this way ... if I sell 1100 within the incentive period I will earn $100 toward NC ... even if I DON'T but I still sell $1,100, I will earn $220. Not a bad start toward my vacation fund!

That's awesome!
Good luck!!

I'm pretty pumped up too. Teaching full-time, I have always just looked at those $2,500 benchmarks and laughed. BUT My March was my highest month ever, and I turned in almost $2,100 and only $290.00 of it was before the 15th. I have 3 catty shows going on right now and I've offered them each a little incentive if they close on the 13th. I can't believe that I actually might make it!!! (of course the recruit thing isn't going to happen, but 1/2 off is pretty darn good!) : ) I do appreciate that they at least have something for those who don't recruit, unlike the yearly incentive where now you have to one recruit to get anything! :(

1. Can I still earn rewards or incentives if I am unable to attend a Pampered Chef event?

Unfortunately, if you are unable to attend a Pampered Chef event, you will not be eligible for any rewards or incentives associated with that event. These rewards and incentives are only given to attendees as a thank you for their participation.

2. What if I can't meet the minimum sales requirement for the incentives?

If you are unable to meet the minimum sales requirement for a particular incentive, you will not be eligible to receive that specific reward. Our incentives are designed to motivate and reward our consultants for their hard work and sales achievements, so the minimum requirement must be met in order to receive the incentive.

3. Are there any other ways to earn incentives besides sales?

Yes, there are other ways to earn incentives besides sales. We also offer incentives for recruiting new consultants, booking and holding parties, and other activities that help grow your business. Check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for current incentive opportunities.

4. Can I choose which incentive I want to receive?

In most cases, the specific incentive you receive will be predetermined by Pampered Chef. However, if there are multiple incentives available, you may be able to choose which one you would like to receive. Check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for more information.

5. How will I receive my incentive?

If you have met the requirements for an incentive, you will receive it in your next commission check or it may be shipped directly to you. Be sure to keep your contact and shipping information up to date to ensure you receive your incentive in a timely manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PC_Megan
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
K_Jurich
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies