• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the New Incentive Calculator on CC Causing Confusion?

In summary, the New Incentive Calculator is a tool for Pampered Chef consultants to track sales and earnings, set goals, and plan for incentives. It can be accessed through the "Incentives" tab on the consultant account and is available on any device with internet access. It tracks personal and team sales, incentives earned, and allows for goal setting and tracking progress. Currently, it is only available in English but may expand to other languages in the future.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
Anyone notice the new incentive calculator screen on cc? :mad: :yuck:

We now just see our total points (they do show sales, recruiting, online...) and then you can play with it to see what you need to do to earn the level you want.

No more monthly sales breakdown. Now I really don't care too much EXCEPT that now we can't see those shows that our downline are submitting at the last minute. There is now no way to know they really got a show in or that it was enough for them to be active or meet the goal.

Uggggg.:yuck:

I did see that earlier but it does have the monthly breakdowns and extra points. After you choose your goal, it says points (details) click on details and it's all there!

I like that your goal monthly breakdown over on the right side is back -- that way I know exactly what my monthy goal should be.

pampmomof3 said:
I did see that earlier but it does have the monthly breakdowns and extra points. After you choose your goal, it says points (details) click on details and it's all there!

Well that's good to know. Not thrilled that there are now extra steps to take to see it all but at least it's there! Thanks!

No prob! I like that the breakdown is back as well!

What is the New Incentive Calculator?

The New Incentive Calculator is a tool designed to help Pampered Chef consultants track their sales and earnings, as well as set goals and plan for incentives.

How do I access the New Incentive Calculator?

You can access the New Incentive Calculator by logging into your Pampered Chef consultant account and clicking on the "Incentives" tab. From there, you will see a link to the calculator.

What information does the New Incentive Calculator track?

The New Incentive Calculator tracks your personal sales, team sales, and incentives earned. It also allows you to set goals and track your progress towards them.

Can I use the New Incentive Calculator on my mobile device?

Yes, the New Incentive Calculator is mobile-friendly and can be accessed on any device with internet access.

Is the New Incentive Calculator available in multiple languages?

Currently, the New Incentive Calculator is only available in English. However, we are working on adding more languages in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Karen