• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Incentive Trips No Opportunity for Some

In summary, the recruit lead was not excited about the incentives and now does not realize that they still have an incentive for her to go to National Conference.
Wow sorry folks! I never expected this to get so well, nasty. I am going to say something. There is this thing that negativity breeds negativity. It is true. I have been through a major ringer in the last year and a half between two major illnesses, a bankruptcy and loosing my job. But I also should note here, that reality, those uncontrollable REAL LIFE negative things, also breeds negativity. I have a prescription for an anti-depression med to prove it. My life experiences show that we do not always have control over our own lives. When you work for a company and all you see is the floor falling from underneath, you do what you need to do to make that work. PC was my only real refuse from reality. And I am going to ask this, are bags and dark circles under ones eyes, near exhaustion or ending up so sick that you had to be laid up for 9 weeks because you pushed it to earn any level worth it? Well, guess what? My issue with the new levels is this, now I can work it but for 100s of others who are working a full time to literally save their butts, they no longer have PC validating them and their hard work. You know they ain't gettin anything at their full time! I mean be real here, $4000 plus a month with a weird FT schedule? Nope. And recruiting, I mean come on. Those of us who had no idea how to control our own lives and businesses, simply shy away from that. How can I help someone start their business if I do not have the organization or time needed to run my own? I have seen that first hand and I hear it all the time from other people working other full time jobs. I guess a lot of us looked at PC as a safe fairy tale company to work for. With these new levels and making all the incentives harder to achieve, what with the specific hold and submit dates, and requiring recruits and raising the bar on a lot of things, well, reality is setting in and PC is looking more like a real life company. The romance is over. I remember when sell-a-thon levels started at $1250. We had until the middle of the month to submit those parties. That meant we had time to do a party on the last day of the month and not rush a host to close the party that night. I had a host do a party on January 6th for me to get triple points. She was a little aghast when I asked if she could close by the 8th or 9th and get me her order by the 10th. It is hard to explain to hosts who have been doing business with you for 9 years that the rules have changed. So real life, different times and rules that change are now the reality. As the winds of a new reality blow our way, so shall the forces of fairy tales blow away. I mean, those lower levels were the only pat on the back that some of us ever got. Sad but true.

Last edited:
I wasn't accusing anybody of being nasty and for the record, want to say that I appreciate the things that have been said here! I just wanted to address it if it WAS aimed at me ... and I'm so glad to find out otherwise!

And Ann E. ... WOW about your consultant! If ANYBODY deserves Disney, THEY DO! In fact, if I HAD earned Disney and found out about a family like hers, I would have HAPPILY re-gifted it to them!

Who's earning the dots catalog bag? I am. Second show of the year tomorrow! There are so many incentives throughout the year. As a teacher, I started my PC business, for the perks. No one gives me bonuses or free gifts. I wanted that. Yes, I would love to go to Maui, but I set realistic goals for myself. I'm getting a free trip to Canada! A FREE trip! I know I can do this. It will not be easy with $400+ a month, but it will be a challenge I've set for myself. I would have loved to do Maui, but with my show average, and schedule with working FT I chose Canada. I'm not looking at it negatively. I believe once I get a taste of a trip, I can work for another.

I have been with PC for about 10 years. I am discouraged because the 'carrot' is just a little bit farther every year. I think the first couple years, it was in the 20,000 range for a travel award for the 1st level -- not quite there. The next couple of years I was really close and I think I earned a gift card. Then I finally earned enough in sales one year, but I had to have a recruit that year, so nothing again. Last year I earned level 1, whew! Last week I sat at the meeting with a new recruit and about fell out of my chair when I heard the requirements. I will somehow have to double my business from last year -- my highest ever. Yep -- my bubble burst. I know its a gift or bonus, but I agree, maybe something not as 'big' so more of us could enjoy the rewards would be nice. I am going to do my best to get to that 1st Level, though.

Sandi

As I was thinking about this thread today, before the majority of the posts even were written, I had just one thought. It must be incredibly hard for HO to plan incentives, from what the incentive will be to what the requirements will be to earn them. Why? Because the reality is it is IMPOSSIBLE for them to please all the consultants.

Having worked in retail I learned that you just have to decide what you want to offer and stick with it. Some customers will love it, others will hate it, but you'll hear it from all of them believe me!

There are thousands and thousands of consultants, all with different situations, different goals, shoot, even different travel preferences. They are promoting the 3:2:1 plan and the requirements for the levels fit into that plan. They picked 2 very different locations for the trips down to whether it's accessible by land travel, climate, need of a passport, etc. And yet, still clearly not everyone is happy.

I have to say that if I was on the group that plans these trips, I'd be DEVASTATED to be reading how unhappy people are and how they think Toronto is not a good choice, etc. They worked hard to plan these trips, I don't know any of them but I'm sure they did.

My goal is to earn Maui. I'm off to a hideous start for the year, I work full-time, have kids, etc. etc. just like many other consultants, but I'm going to try my darnedest because I figure, if i don't at least try, then I'm definitely not going!

John, I was only talking about the woman's circles under her eyes as something I noted. She told us she was fine. She never got sick. She is the only parent physically there right now and trust me...her children come first! I was just making a point that when someone wants it bad enough they will reach harder. For me, I wanted Paris and London...but I knew I couldn't put into it what I needed to acheive it. I still tried but some years you just don't make it or the circumstances aren't right.

MLinAZ said:
As I was thinking about this thread today, before the majority of the posts even were written, I had just one thought. It must be incredibly hard for HO to plan incentives, from what the incentive will be to what the requirements will be to earn them. Why? Because the reality is it is IMPOSSIBLE for them to please all the consultants.

Having worked in retail I learned that you just have to decide what you want to offer and stick with it. Some customers will love it, others will hate it, but you'll hear it from all of them believe me!

There are thousands and thousands of consultants, all with different situations, different goals, shoot, even different travel preferences. They are promoting the 3:2:1 plan and the requirements for the levels fit into that plan. They picked 2 very different locations for the trips down to whether it's accessible by land travel, climate, need of a passport, etc. And yet, still clearly not everyone is happy.

I have to say that if I was on the group that plans these trips, I'd be DEVASTATED to be reading how unhappy people are and how they think Toronto is not a good choice, etc. They worked hard to plan these trips, I don't know any of them but I'm sure they did.

My goal is to earn Maui. I'm off to a hideous start for the year, I work full-time, have kids, etc. etc. just like many other consultants, but I'm going to try my darnedest because I figure, if i don't at least try, then I'm definitely not going!

Well said!!

I told myself I wouldn't comment here, but I'm not listening!! LOL

Here's a bit of background on me so you know where I'm coming from. I have been with PC for 6 years. I started it as a hobby. However, I loved the little carrots that were presented every so often. That's what made me stay even though my husband travels for his job (almost every week), I was in school when I started with a full class load, and our third child was 10 days old when I signed up. I was happy doing 2-4 shows a month. Doing that I was able to earn the Level 1 gift card for 3 years in a row! I was so happy and excited. Earning a trip seemed impossible!! Oh, fyi in the past 6 years we've moved 3 times and had ANOTHER baby!! I knew that the Disney trip would be coming around again, it was the incentive trip when I started. I knew I wanted to earn the trip! You know what I did? I stretched myself and earned Miami. I didn't really care about going to Miami, but I knew I wanted Disney! I had to see for myself that I COULD earn a trip. That made getting Disney (a trip that I wanted) so much easier to set my sights for. I still didn't earn the Disney level I wanted (but I'm going, baby). If that Level 1 hadn't been available to me to earn I'm not sure I would've ever considered really working towards a trip. Being able to track my earning for Level 1 (gift card) I was able to see where I was and what I could do to increase my efforts to earn a trip. I am sad that they've removed that level.

Now, while I am sad that it's gone I do believe that you've to to keep going. What are you going to do about it? This is the way it is NOW! You've got to put on your Big Girl Panties and deal with it! Venting and being upset is good for a minute. Turn this energy into action. If you still think a trip is impossible or you are not motivated by the destinations then set other goals for your business. Your goal could simply be not to miss a monthly incentive. Or to beat out your sales from last year, or to have your highest recruiting this year, or to stay green every month!! I don't know what your business looks like now, but this trip shouldn't make one iota of difference as to getting the job done.

Chef Kearns said:
I told myself I wouldn't comment here, but I'm not listening!! LOL

Here's a bit of background on me so you know where I'm coming from. I have been with PC for 6 years. I started it as a hobby. However, I loved the little carrots that were presented every so often. That's what made me stay even though my husband travels for his job (almost every week), I was in school when I started with a full class load, and our third child was 10 days old when I signed up. I was happy doing 2-4 shows a month. Doing that I was able to earn the Level 1 gift card for 3 years in a row! I was so happy and excited. Earning a trip seemed impossible!! Oh, fyi in the past 6 years we've moved 3 times and had ANOTHER baby!! I knew that the Disney trip would be coming around again, it was the incentive trip when I started. I knew I wanted to earn the trip! You know what I did? I stretched myself and earned Miami. I didn't really care about going to Miami, but I knew I wanted Disney! I had to see for myself that I COULD earn a trip. That made getting Disney (a trip that I wanted) so much easier to set my sights for. I still didn't earn the Disney level I wanted (but I'm going, baby). If that Level 1 hadn't been available to me to earn I'm not sure I would've ever considered really working towards a trip. Being able to track my earning for Level 1 (gift card) I was able to see where I was and what I could do to increase my efforts to earn a trip. I am sad that they've removed that level.

Now, while I am sad that it's gone I do believe that you've to to keep going. What are you going to do about it? This is the way it is NOW! You've got to put on your Big Girl Panties and deal with it! Venting and being upset is good for a minute. Turn this energy into action. If you still think a trip is impossible or you are not motivated by the destinations then set other goals for your business. Your goal could simply be not to miss a monthly incentive. Or to beat out your sales from last year, or to have your highest recruiting this year, or to stay green every month!! I don't know what your business looks like now, but this trip shouldn't make one iota of difference as to getting the job done.

LOL - that's what I was trying to say in my post in my roundabout way...:D

I have to agree, that this is an INCENTIVE trip! That means it is to push us all to earn it.
I LOVE the trips! Like many others I also work full time and have a family, I almost did not earn the Disney trip because I was not accountable to myself or my business for a great part of 2009, but because I love these trips that my husband and I would not take on our own, I pushed myself to have my highest sales month ever in Dec. '09 and help my new recruit who signed on Dec. 23 do her first shows and qualify by Dec. 31. I made a lot of excuses for why I couldn't get to 52,000 trip points in 2009, but realized that the only one I was making excuses to was myself.

I think that Pampered Chef is extremely generous and I can't wait to see you all in Maui!!!

Chef Kearns and Chef Becky...well said! My reaction when I saw the higher levels? This is one of two of my dream trips (I have already earned my first destination) and the incentive is higher. Guess I better figure out how I am going to earn it because I will do everything in my power to get it.

John, I know full well what you mean when you say you feel like one more thing has been heaped on!! For me, I looked long and hard at "my plate". What I decided is that I like all that I do...exhausting as it can be. So I had to remind myself what I wanted and not how hard it was going to be to do what had to be done.

This trip incentive has made me organize myself better and utilize my 30 minute ride to work and back each day. Yes, some days I need to tune out and listen to the radio on the ride home. It has energized me instead of discouraging me.

So far in one week I have been able to recruit a consultant, give support to a downline consultant, book a party, confirm a show just by utilizing my ride time better. I don't do this every day, but I think when you want something that you know will be a stretch, you look at if there is something more you can be doing in your business that would make it not so far out of reach.

Someone in my Exec. Director's downline just submitted $11,250 in sales this week. No, that is not a misprint! I will be finding out more details later. She is not a top company performer but is consistent with her business. She said she would share more later but said that she planted a seed last year and kept watering it all year long.

What I did was hold an online sale, booked 9 parties in this month and would like to fill in one more. Guess it I am trying to get around my hurdle...look for a bigger carrot picker!

If anyone likes Belinda Ellsworth, she has a new CD on "Recognizing and overcoming self-doubt" I highly recommend it and have sent a copy of it to my seasoned downline and those that may think something is not possible.

And you are right, not everyone is going to be able to make it. If I make it to Toronto...I agree...I will still go, it is a free trip. Or I will take the gift card. Toronto is only a 5 hour drive for me and it is not as attractive to me.

I am done here. It looks like it is about a 50/50 split. So... Anyway, I am not worried about the levels personally. It is not like I do not have enough time on my hands to make a go at it. It is a matter of doing something about getting there and no action gets no results. Now, in closing I was not accusing anyone in fact Carolyn drove home very valid points as did everyone on both sides. The only thing was that we did what we always do here. We argue two sides, we all gave valid points. The resolution is simple. We all do what we need to do to go where we want to go. Our choice on what and how. I also wanted to thank Carolyn. In her argument she helped me immensely. Even without the obstacle of time, I still had the negative thoughts about achieving a goal set so high. I was copping out! I was using other peoples excuses to cover up my own fears. What a fool I am at times. (No comments Ann!) I doubted myself and what I can do. By having a lower expectation for myself set by the company, I could "excuse" my way out of it most of the time. So now I have a new problem. I have the time but can I really push myself enough to get a BIG pat on the back. Yes, I live for those! Can't help it. I have been working for 39 years. I rarely have ever heard the words Great Job or Thank you. PC is the only place I get that. And no, I will not accept it from myself. I can't validate my own work. I have never been able to do that. Just call me needy. Now I have to take a good look at myself and decide where I want to go with this business. No I do not mean Muai or Toronto. I mean as a career! And if you do not think I am not scared to death of that, think again. I have wanted it for years but to fully trust myself in this endeavor scares the crud out of me! Thanks everyone here. I had a sneaky suspicion that this was all about something else and you all found it for me. Now I can get to work on it. I have got to find that Help Whip Cancer Over achiever and make him work all the time!!! I gotta get off my fat A*# and get to work! THANK YOU EVERYONE for your thoughts and input. I betcha didn't know you could all put SHRINK on your resume did ya? So it turns out that the incentive really is NO OPPORTUNITY for some but for others, it may be the start of something great! Wish me luck!

pampered1224 said:
I am done here. It looks like it is about a 50/50 split. So... Anyway, I am not worried about the levels personally. It is not like I do not have enough time on my hands to make a go at it. It is a matter of doing something about getting there and no action gets no results. Now, in closing I was not accusing anyone in fact Carolyn drove home very valid points as did everyone on both sides. The only thing was that we did what we always do here. We argue two sides, we all gave valid points. The resolution is simple. We all do what we need to do to go where we want to go. Our choice on what and how. I also wanted to thank Carolyn. In her argument she helped me immensely. Even without the obstacle of time, I still had the negative thoughts about achieving a goal set so high. I was copping out! I was using other peoples excuses to cover up my own fears. What a fool I am at times. (No comments Ann!) I doubted myself and what I can do. By having a lower expectation for myself set by the company, I could "excuse" my way out of it most of the time. So now I have a new problem. I have the time but can I really push myself enough to get a BIG pat on the back. Yes, I live for those! Can't help it. I have been working for 39 years. I rarely have ever heard the words Great Job or Thank you. PC is the only place I get that. And no, I will not accept it from myself. I can't validate my own work. I have never been able to do that. Just call me needy. Now I have to take a good look at myself and decide where I want to go with this business. No I do not mean Muai or Toronto. I mean as a career! And if you do not think I am not scared to death of that, think again. I have wanted it for years but to fully trust myself in this endeavor scares the crud out of me! Thanks everyone here. I had a sneaky suspicion that this was all about something else and you all found it for me. Now I can get to work on it. I have got to find that Help Whip Cancer Over achiever and make him work all the time!!! I gotta get off my fat A*# and get to work! THANK YOU EVERYONE for your thoughts and input. I betcha didn't know you could all put SHRINK on your resume did ya? So it turns out that the incentive really is NO OPPORTUNITY for some but for others, it may be the start of something great! Wish me luck!

Hey...
GREAT JOB and THANK YOU for being an active participant on this forum and sharing your thoughts, ideas and feeling with all of us. :D

Carolyn, thank you too! You made me see things very clearly!

John, I would never think you were a fool. I have been working 35 years and the "good job" comment is hard to come by. I have been that four letter word...a boss now for 21 years. I like to support my staff at every opportunity, but I think every boss is guilty of not praising employees enough.

PC is what I call, my therapy...except instead of paying a shrink...I get paid. PC parties need to be just as much fun for me as they are the guests.

Carolyn is great and I bet she is excellent to have as an AD!

So John, if you, Carolyn and I made it to Hawaii...you have to promise us that you will have one of those drinks with an umbrella in a pineapple with us to toast your success! Maybe Carolyn and I can get you to do a hula dance with us!!! :)

Hey John....when we see each other in Hawaii you will get a lei from me :eek::cool: I love you boyfriend! :love:

Wow! Great thread. I think John clearly was venting as he was reflecting what he observed with other consultants. And I think he is also able to see it from another perspective after all of the posts. Don't be sorry you started this John... I think it can be very inspriational and constructive for many. :)
I totally agree with Carolyn on the reality of the situation. ( no surprise.. sometimes I think she is me somewhere else.)
Negativity is contagious. It really is. And truly is it ever productive?
What we did at our Back to Business meeting was a dream board... with quarterly goals. This was not centered around the trip. It was about each individual's goals.
Know what? Several see themselves in Hawaii. And I totally believe they will get there. I certainly plan to go.
Just to add to the no excuse pile... I earned Level 4 this year with points to spare. ( several)
I am a full time teacher. I have been asked to add an additional endorsement this year, so I have also been studying quite extensively.
I am a mother of 4. Four children- one who is 14 and involved in extra curricular sports. A five year old who is involved in dance. And two 3 year olds... one involved in gymnastics, the other karate. We are also verrrrry active in our church.
Did I mention that my husband travels?
Does my life get a little hairy sometimes? Absolutely.
Did I have a goal to take my family to Disney? You betcha. So yes we have sacrificed a little, but overall we have all worked together to make this trip a priority. And it paid off.
If you are constantly saying, " I can't," examine your reasons why. Is it that you can't, or that you don't want to work that hard? You want it but you want it to be handed to you?
That's not how life works. Here's a little formula I shared with my team ( after we talked about the seven habits of highly effective people)
Change= Function ( pain, potential, practicality)> cost or sacrifice involved to change.
In other words, change only happens if the want is greater than the cost.
If it isn't, don't complain. Because the fact is, only you can change your outlook, habits, etc. If you want it badly enough, you can and will find a way to make it happen. No one else can do it for you.
And ps... my other job gives me a Christmas card. PC gave me the opportunity to take my family to Disney. I am extremely grateful for that!

beckyjsmith said:
Wow! Great thread. I think John clearly was venting as he was reflecting what he observed with other consultants. And I think he is also able to see it from another perspective after all of the posts. Don't be sorry you started this John... I think it can be very inspriational and constructive for many. :)
I totally agree with Carolyn on the reality of the situation. ( no surprise.. sometimes I think she is me somewhere else.)
Negativity is contagious. It really is. And truly is it ever productive?
What we did at our Back to Business meeting was a dream board... with quarterly goals. This was not centered around the trip. It was about each individual's goals.
Know what? Several see themselves in Hawaii. And I totally believe they will get there. I certainly plan to go.
Just to add to the no excuse pile... I earned Level 4 this year with points to spare. ( several)
I am a full time teacher. I have been asked to add an additional endorsement this year, so I have also been studying quite extensively.
I am a mother of 4. Four children- one who is 14 and involved in extra curricular sports. A five year old who is involved in dance. And two 3 year olds... one involved in gymnastics, the other karate. We are also verrrrry active in our church.
Did I mention that my husband travels?
Does my life get a little hairy sometimes? Absolutely.
Did I have a goal to take my family to Disney? You betcha. So yes we have sacrificed a little, but overall we have all worked together to make this trip a priority. And it paid off.
If you are constantly saying, " I can't," examine your reasons why. Is it that you can't, or that you don't want to work that hard? You want it but you want it to be handed to you?
That's not how life works. Here's a little formula I shared with my team ( after we talked about the seven habits of highly effective people)
Change= Function ( pain, potential, practicality)> cost or sacrifice involved to change.
In other words, change only happens if the want is greater than the cost.
If it isn't, don't complain. Because the fact is, only you can change your outlook, habits, etc. If you want it badly enough, you can and will find a way to make it happen. No one else can do it for you.
And ps... my other job gives me a Christmas card. PC gave me the opportunity to take my family to Disney. I am extremely grateful for that!

Nice.. I like your way of thinking!:chef:

Here's something I found on CC regarding why the free conference registration & merchandise items were taken off of the levels. I found it under the irresistible destinations > earning rules & requirements

Why did you eliminate the award for National Conference registration or merchandise?
Our objective is to make the incentive program a true travel program. We want to focus our efforts on offering the best possible travel program. That’s one of the reasons we’re calling the program Irresistible Destinations. Additionally, promotions throughout the year recognize excellence in selling and recruiting, and offer various rewards which may include free and half-price National Conference registration.

pampered1224 said:
Carolyn, thank you too! You made me see things very clearly!

Bet ya didn't know I was a psychologist before I became a Mommy. I am trained to heal people see things more clearly.
My bill is in the mail ;)

Becky....WOW!!! I am not worthy!!! Totally impressed and I would love to see some of your tips for balancing your business with your incredibly full plate.

Carolyn...I didn't know you were beautiful AND smart!!!:D (side note...Carolyn and I know each other well enough that she know that I already knew that about her...we is buds!!!)

And Linda knows my mantra this year...help me get lei'd in 2011!!:eek: Ok...I can't use that theme with too many people, but sometimes I can sneek it in! :D

Yes, John, I too am glad you started this thread. My postings have tried to help you see that there is understanding of your feelings of being overwhelmed, disappointed that the bar has been raised higher and all other feelings you have described. But it is also to help you see that if anyone of us want this...it can be done. Knowing full well that the "Murphy's Law" of life could either knock us off track or change our course...we vent here in hopes of gaining support and ways to hopefully make our way around any obstacle.

It all goes back to...how do you eat an entire elephant? One teaspoon at a time!!! We're hear to support you and Carolyn will set us all straight with her awesome help.

baychef said:
Becky....WOW!!! I am not worthy!!! Totally impressed and I would love to see some of your tips for balancing your business with your incredibly full plate.Carolyn...I didn't know you were beautiful AND smart!!!:D (side note...Carolyn and I know each other well enough that she know that I already knew that about her...we is buds!!!)
It all goes back to...how do you eat an entire elephant? One teaspoon at a time!!! We're hear to support you and Carolyn will set us all straight with her awesome help.
Um...just to clarify...I ain't eatin' no stinkin' elephant (unless of course it's dipped in chocolate)
And yea - we IS buds!!!! xoxo

My problem is not trying to get there. My problem is failing to get there. Like I said, I feel like I can not self validate. Getting something for my hard work is self validation. I am sitting here realizing for the first time in my life that I have always gone the extra mile to please everyone else. Some where along the line I found myself to be extremely unimportant. Especially to my self. The last couple of months I have been tearing down curtains, scrubbing floors, vacuuming cobwebs, washing blinds and fixing sinks and all sorts of other things so I would make sure Pat felt like I was worth having around. I have also realized that my life sort of stinks and I made it that way. I scare me. I do not know how to do something for me that is so outrageously wonderful as going to Maui or Toronto. So I do what ever it takes to NOT set myself up for disappointment. So I guess that means using every excuse NOT to do well in my business. Wow. I got rid of the "welcome" mat along time ago. I guess though that I replaced it with a "Kick me" sign that only I can see. OK. Now I really do think I need a shrink. I gotta figure out why I think that way and fix it. Or now that I realize it, see what I can do about it. Boy, I think that is enough for now. Talk to you all later. Thank you!

Shiela,

I'd love to be on your team!

burtonfour said:
Shiela,

I'd love to be on your team!

:D Awe, thanks! If you ever decide to re-sign, come on over to the fun side! ;) I'm LOTS of fun and ... according to my husband ... I'm a new adventure EVERY day!!! LOL

<h2>1. What are the incentive trips and how can I earn them?</h2><p>Pampered Chef offers incentive trips as a way to reward and recognize our consultants for their hard work and dedication. These trips are earned by achieving certain sales goals and can include destinations like Hawaii, Mexico, and Europe. You can earn these trips by consistently working your business and reaching your sales targets.</p><h2>2. Why was the lower level for free National Conference attendance dropped?</h2><p>Our decision to eliminate the lower level for free National Conference attendance was based on a variety of factors, including the current economic climate and the need to balance the costs of offering these trips with the overall success of our business. We understand that this change may be disappointing to some, but we are constantly evaluating and adjusting our incentives to best support our consultants.</p><h2>3. Can I still earn the incentive trips if I work another full-time job?</h2><p>Yes, you can still earn the incentive trips while working another full-time job. We understand that many of our consultants have other responsibilities and commitments outside of their Pampered Chef business. As long as you consistently work towards your sales goals and meet the criteria for the trips, you can still earn them.</p><h2>4. What if I am unable to achieve the sales goals for the incentive trips?</h2><p>We understand that not everyone will be able to achieve the sales goals for the incentive trips. While we do encourage all of our consultants to work towards these goals, we also offer a variety of other incentives and rewards throughout the year. This includes recognition for top sellers, bonuses for reaching certain sales levels, and more.</p><h2>5. Is there any possibility of reinstating the free National Conference attendance incentive?</h2><p>We appreciate your feedback and understand your disappointment regarding the elimination of the lower level for free National Conference attendance. However, at this time, we do not have any plans to reinstate this specific incentive. We are constantly evaluating and adjusting our incentives to best support our consultants and the overall success of our business.</p>

1. What are the incentive trips and how can I earn them?

Pampered Chef offers incentive trips as a way to reward and recognize our consultants for their hard work and dedication. These trips are earned by achieving certain sales goals and can include destinations like Hawaii, Mexico, and Europe. You can earn these trips by consistently working your business and reaching your sales targets.

2. Why was the lower level for free National Conference attendance dropped?

Our decision to eliminate the lower level for free National Conference attendance was based on a variety of factors, including the current economic climate and the need to balance the costs of offering these trips with the overall success of our business. We understand that this change may be disappointing to some, but we are constantly evaluating and adjusting our incentives to best support our consultants.

3. Can I still earn the incentive trips if I work another full-time job?

Yes, you can still earn the incentive trips while working another full-time job. We understand that many of our consultants have other responsibilities and commitments outside of their Pampered Chef business. As long as you consistently work towards your sales goals and meet the criteria for the trips, you can still earn them.

4. What if I am unable to achieve the sales goals for the incentive trips?

We understand that not everyone will be able to achieve the sales goals for the incentive trips. While we do encourage all of our consultants to work towards these goals, we also offer a variety of other incentives and rewards throughout the year. This includes recognition for top sellers, bonuses for reaching certain sales levels, and more.

5. Is there any possibility of reinstating the free National Conference attendance incentive?

We appreciate your feedback and understand your disappointment regarding the elimination of the lower level for free National Conference attendance. However, at this time, we do not have any plans to reinstate this specific incentive. We are constantly evaluating and adjusting our incentives to best support our consultants and the overall success of our business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lisaterwilliger
Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • chefsteph07
  • General Chat
Replies