• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Opportunity Knocks in All Places!

In summary, the speaker is excited about their progress with their kit and their goal to qualify. They have multiple shows lined up and even turned an unexpected situation into a potential booking. They also mention the support of their ex-spouse and the positive impact it has on their business. They express gratitude for happy situations and share a personal experience with their own divorce.
Humble Beginnings
Well, off and running since I got my kit. I'm really shooting to qualify. I have 2 shows and 1 catelog show going. I had another show booked but the host wants to wait awhile. This was alittle difficult because I thought, geesh I/ve just barely left the gate and I'm hit with an objective. Either way, the old me would have proberly sulked for awhile about it, but this time around, I didn't. This is huge for me. :sing: I figured well keep moving, so that day I was off to school and grabbed some catelogs with me. I dropped off my girls at the ex and as I was pulling up I thought hey maybe he will buy and I can put my own show together. Ex and I are on good terms,thank goodness. Then I thought ok I know he's a guys so the first thing I talked about is the grilling items. Well he actually was really interested. When I came back to pick up the girls I asked him if he thought of what he wanted and he said not yet but let me hang on to the book and look. Then what took me by surprise was he says "I'll take it to work and pass it around to everyone, it looks like theirs some nice stuff in there, and not too expensive". I was so crazy happy!! I emailed him some off's and told him we can close in 2 weeks , I treated him like the host!! Now he is busy at work so I do have to keep on him about it but at least it something.

You never know where the opportunity will be but my goal with this business is to be aware of when their might be and just go for it for once!

Great start! That's why I keep hearing "ask EVERYONE".

That's awesome...I wish all ex's were like that. (not speaking from experience, still married to my one and only...28 years this Oct 10)

I am soooooooooo happy when divorces end up with HAPPY situation, especially when kids are invovled.

Kitchen2u said:
That's awesome...I wish all ex's were like that. (not speaking from experience, still married to my one and only...28 years this Oct 10)

I am soooooooooo happy when divorces end up with HAPPY situation, especially when kids are invovled.

I agree! My ex and I split after being married (not legally, of course) for 2 years. We're on great terms still. He actually talks to everyone he knows about PC for me, trying to get me bookings!

leftymac said:
I agree! My ex and I split after being married (not legally, of course) for 2 years. We're on great terms still. He actually talks to everyone he knows about PC for me, trying to get me bookings!

It's nice to be one happy family! Sounds like you've got an awesome situation too Keith! I like happy stories!!!

1. What is "Opportunity Knocks in All Places!"?

"Opportunity Knocks in All Places!" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef to highlight the potential for success and growth within the company. It means that no matter where you are in life, there is always an opportunity to achieve your goals and dreams with Pampered Chef.

2. How can I get involved with "Opportunity Knocks in All Places!"?

If you are interested in becoming a part of "Opportunity Knocks in All Places!", you can join Pampered Chef as a consultant. This allows you to start your own business and unleash your full potential through our supportive community and flexible business model.

3. What are the benefits of joining "Opportunity Knocks in All Places!"?

By joining "Opportunity Knocks in All Places!", you can enjoy a variety of benefits such as flexible working hours, the ability to work from home, discounted products, and the opportunity to earn extra income. You can also develop valuable skills in business, sales, and leadership.

4. Do I need any experience to join "Opportunity Knocks in All Places!"?

No, you do not need any prior experience to join "Opportunity Knocks in All Places!" at Pampered Chef. We provide all the necessary training and support to help you succeed. All you need is a passion for cooking and a desire to learn and grow.

5. How can I learn more about "Opportunity Knocks in All Places!"?

If you want to learn more about "Opportunity Knocks in All Places!" and the opportunities available at Pampered Chef, you can reach out to a consultant or visit our website. You can also attend one of our virtual or in-person events to get a firsthand experience of what it's like to be a part of Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
smart2cook
  • The_Kitchen_Guy