• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Retired Volunteer Firefighter & EMT Saves Man's Life: A Proud Wife's Story

In summary, David's life was saved by a ruptured brain aneurysm and he had to have it clipped off. He is now doing well and is in ICU for another 2 weeks.
cookinfletch
Gold Member
I know that my husband is not a PC cheffer, but I am so proud of him that I have to share. He is retired (the bum!) & is a volunteer firefighter & EMT. He also has a police scanner that he leaves on constantly- it has always driven me nuts!! However, on Wednesday, he had it on & heard an address on our street, so he raced over. My neighbor was on the floor, trying to do CPR on her husband! He took over, & soon another neighbor (a nurse) came over. They were successful in reviving him before the EMS squad got to the house!! He literally saved the man's life!! We found out he'd had a ruptured brain aneurysm (usually fatal), & last night we found out he had a procedure to clip it off, & it looks like he's going to be fine! I have told him how proud I am of him, & he said it was God's work that saved him. I told him that God put him in the position to be able to help, & that's how God works! David will still need prayers, so if you have a spare...

Firefighters/EMT's I call my earth angels. Give your DH a hug from all of us.

I ALWAYS have spare prayers! In fact, the more I pray, the more I seem to have opportunity to pray.

It's fine to brag about non-Cheffers. Thank you, Lord, for putting cookinfletch's husband in the right spot at the right time, and using him and the nurse to show their neighbor Your healing grace.

Awesome!!!! God is good. So glad your DH was there to do His work.

:D Both lives will forever be changed, in a GOOD way! :D

What a man!

An update on David- he is doing very well, is up & walking & neurologically intact. He will be in ICU for another 2 weeks, but things are looking great! Thanks for the prayers!

1. Can you tell me more about the "soProud of My Dh!!!" campaign?

The "soProud of My Dh!!!" campaign is a celebration of the amazing men in our lives who support and inspire us every day. It highlights the importance of recognizing and appreciating the contributions of our partners, whether in the kitchen or in other aspects of our lives.

2. How can I participate in the "soProud of My Dh!!!" campaign?

You can participate in the campaign by sharing a photo or story of your partner on social media using the hashtag #soProudofMyDh. You can also join our virtual events and cooking parties that showcase the talents of our partners.

3. Are there any special promotions or discounts for the "soProud of My Dh!!!" campaign?

Yes, there are special discounts and promotions available for products that are featured in the campaign. These can be found on our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

4. What inspired the "soProud of My Dh!!!" campaign?

The campaign was inspired by the many stories and photos shared by our customers about their partners' involvement in cooking and other household tasks. We wanted to celebrate and honor these amazing men and their contributions to the home.

5. Can I nominate my partner for the "soProud of My Dh!!!" campaign?

While we do not have a formal nomination process, we encourage you to share your partner's story and photos on social media using the hashtag #soProudofMyDh. We love to see and highlight the amazing partners in our community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
buckeyefan08
  • pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies