• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Richard: A True Neighborly Love Story

In summary, Richard and Danne were a couple that married right before we moved. Richard's first wife had died of cancer several years before, and he was raising two teen age girls on his own until he met Danne. They were great neighbors, and we'd talk through the cyclone fence daily as we both watered gardens. Two weeks ago we stopped by their house while doing business in town, and they just got home from golfing. Today our former neighbor on the other side of us called and said Richard died last week while watering the flowers in his yard, and he had a heart attack.
lockhartkitchen
Talk about true neighborly love, we moved a year ago from a small town 40 minutes away. Richard and Danne were a couple that married right before we moved. Richard's first wife had died of cancer several years before. He was raising two teen age girls on his own until he met Danne. They were great neighbors. We'd talk through the cyclone fence daily as we both watered gardens. Two weeks ago we stopped by their house while doing business in town. They just got home from golfing. Today our former neighbor on the other side of us called and said Richard died last week while watering the flowers in his yard, heart attack 53 years old. Please Keep Danne, Richard's two daughters, and Richard's mother in your prayers. I can't imagine losing a husband, let alone a child. He'll be missed. God has a plan for him, yet it's hard for those he leaves behind. Why can't I have loving neighbors now?

Oh Julie this is so sad. I will say a prayer for them right now. (((((Hugs))))) to you and his family!

Prayers going your way and for his family.

Awww...that is so sad! I pray that the Lord will comfort his daughters, wife, and mom through this time.

Praying for the family and those who loved him. So sad.

That is sad and young. :( We'll continue to keep you in our thoughts and prayers.Note to self: Never move to Julie's neighborhood! ;)

So sad, sending my prayers.

I am so sorry you lost your neighbor. I am sending prayers your way right now. I hope you can feel the Father's comforting arms surround you.

53 is so young. his poor girls to have lost their mom & dad so early. I'll add you and his family to my prayer list.

Thank you all. Though he was neighbor, my mom said it best. Sorry we lost a friend. That's how we thought of Danne and Richard. Whenever we were in the town, or in the other town that their Quizno's restaurant was, we would stop by to say hi and see how they were doing. We didn't get contacted from our other neighbor until last night, and Richard's funeral was the 16th. I'm sorry we missed it, but we'll contact Danne. Don't take those around you for granted. A year ago we lost our other neighbors to a motor cycle accident. Both of them died while riding their bike, what they enjoyed. We had just waved them good-bye.

Awww sorry you missed it too! Maybe you can still make her a meal or something. :(It's hard to notify EVERYONE. My mom just lost a neighbor across the street and I know the poor lady had all she could do to arrange everything and notify family much less neighbors.When my dad died the neighbors only knew due to the ambulance and flashing red lights everywhere in the middle of the night!

Many prayers for those he left behind...

Prayers for those he left behind... He was very young... (I'll be 56 next month so 53 seems very young for death!)

1. What is "Richard: A True Neighborly Love Story"?

"Richard: A True Neighborly Love Story" is a heartwarming and inspiring story about a man named Richard who goes above and beyond to help his neighbors in need.

2. Is "Richard: A True Neighborly Love Story" a true story?

Yes, "Richard: A True Neighborly Love Story" is based on a true story and is a testament to the power of kindness and compassion.

3. How can I watch or purchase "Richard: A True Neighborly Love Story"?

"Richard: A True Neighborly Love Story" is currently available for purchase on various streaming platforms such as Amazon Prime Video and iTunes. It can also be purchased on DVD through the Pampered Chef website.

4. Is "Richard: A True Neighborly Love Story" suitable for all ages?

Yes, "Richard: A True Neighborly Love Story" is a family-friendly film and is suitable for all ages. It is a great movie to watch together as a family and discuss the importance of kindness and helping others.

5. Can I host a screening of "Richard: A True Neighborly Love Story" for my Pampered Chef party?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef consultants can host a screening of "Richard: A True Neighborly Love Story" as part of their party and share the inspiring message of the film with their guests. Contact your consultant for more information on how to incorporate the movie into your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • lockhartkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
Replies