• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting News: 2009 Incentive Trips Announced Nov 3!

In summary, the directors are supposed to announce the 2009 incentive trips on November 3rd. I am really surprised!!! I can't wait. I was really excited to go to Leadership and see the way
cookn' katie
Did you guys read in the KCN, sounds like all clusters are suppose to have meetings on Nov 3, the directors gets to announce the 2009 incentive trips. I am really surprised!!! I can't wait. I was really excited to go to Leadership and see the way they are announced. I have heard in previous years that it is really fun. My guess that it is huge and it will get us booking like crazy to get a boost for next year. I would love a trip to Hawii or a trip to Disney. Any guesses out there? Katie

I would love a trip that was warm! My husband really wants there to be a trip to Japan...he wouldn't let me not earn that trip!

my guess Double points-in Dec-for both trips--I think Mickey is inviting us to see ya real soon!!

Oooh Morfia...I am sooo hoping you're right! I'm hoping to take my girls to Disney, and another double points would be great.
My director emailed about the national meeting day; exciting to learn the trip early.

Oh baby!! A trip to Disney would be FANTABULOUS!!! My DD is 11 but would LOVE to go to Disney!!!! Wahoo!!! Keeping my fingers crossed...and waiting for November 3rd!!

I am thinking it's going to be Disney!

I love the double points idea! I want to see Mickey!!! Katie

IF it is Disney, I AM SO THERE! That would be AWESOME!!!

They haven't announced when the SAT is for S/S products. Wonder if that will be included in the 11/3 meeting?

We just had Disney less than 5 years ago. I didn't earn that trip so I would love for it to be there again. We are planning to take our DD there for her 5th bd in April. A free trip would be awesome!

Disney tends to be every 5 years, and if that pattern holds true, then the 2009 incentive year will be Disney. (Another year when none of the trips appeal to me... :yuck: )

I remember whan I first started with PC this was how all of the incentive trips were announced. It was so much fun to be with all of your cluster mates and soak in the excitement.

I might actually have to go to this meeting. It is on a Monday, so I think I can make it! :)

pkd09 said:
They haven't announced when the SAT is for S/S products. Wonder if that will be included in the 11/3 meeting?

They don't announce the consultant incentives until the month prior to the incentive. So if the s/s 09 SAT is going to be November, they won't tell us until October.

What are the 2009 Incentive Trips that have been announced on November 3rd?

The 2009 Incentive Trips that have been announced on November 3rd are the Riviera Maya, Mexico Trip, the Maui, Hawaii Trip, the Mediterranean Cruise Trip, the Punta Cana, Dominican Republic Trip, and the Vancouver, British Columbia Trip.

How can I earn a spot on one of these exciting trips?

To earn a spot on one of these trips, you must achieve the required sales or recruiting goals set by Pampered Chef for that particular trip. You can also earn points through various performance-based activities to increase your chances of qualifying for the trip.

When are the trips taking place?

The trips will take place at different times throughout the year, depending on the destination. The Riviera Maya trip will take place in April, the Maui trip in May, the Mediterranean Cruise in June, the Punta Cana trip in August, and the Vancouver trip in September.

Can I bring a guest with me on the trip?

Yes, you can bring a guest with you on the trip, but they must be a registered guest and meet the same requirements as you for earning the trip. There may also be additional fees for bringing a guest, which will be outlined in the trip details.

Are there any other perks or benefits for earning these trips?

Yes, in addition to the trip itself, you can also earn exclusive gifts, receive recognition at the trip destination, and gain valuable training and networking opportunities with other top-performing Pampered Chef consultants. These trips are a great way to reward and motivate yourself for your hard work and dedication to your Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kreaser
Replies
Views
christinaspc
Replies
Views
lacychef