• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Promotion Announced!!

In summary, the Dream Patrol is offering a promotion where you can earn cash bonuses for recruiting and grow in your career. You can also enter a weekly drawing for Leadership Summit rewards.
pamperedposey
Silver Member
Please feel free to share this e-mail with your downline. We will also be sending a separate e-mail to all Consultants later today.

Good afternoon.

I’m pleased to announce the RECRUIT AND GROW Promotion from the Dream Patrol!

RECRUIT…

From Sept. 25 – Oct. 15, 2007, you can earn cash bonuses for recruiting. Here’s how it works:

Earn $100 cash for every new Consultant who joins Sept. 25 – Oct. 15, and qualifies by Nov. 30, 2007.

AND GROW…

Consultants can earn cash bonuses when they promote to Future Director and Director.

From Oct. 1 through Jan. 1:

When you grow…

Promote to Future Director by Jan. 1 and receive a $100 cash bonus.
Promote to Director by Jan. 1 and receive a $250 cash bonus. This is in addition to the $250 Pampered Chef dollars Directors receive when they promote to Director for the first time.
When your team grows…

For each first-line Consultant who promotes to Director by Jan. 1, the Director will also receive a $250 cash bonus!

AND THERE’S A BONUS!

You receive entry into a drawing for Leadership Summit rewards for every new Consultant agreement you submit between Sept. 25 and Oct. 15.

For every Consultant agreement you submit, you’ll receive one entry into a weekly drawing. Each week, we’ll draw 75 Consultants for FREE Leadership Summit registration and an additional 75 Consultants for a FREE one-night hotel stay at Leadership.
PLUS, all Consultants who submit at least one new Consultant agreement between Sept. 25 and Oct. 15 will be entered into the “Big Wahoo” drawing. One lucky winner will receive a FREE Leadership Summit package, including registration, a two-night hotel stay and round-trip airfare!

There are three drawings (Oct. 3, 10 and 17), with 150 winners each drawing — 75 win FREE Leadership registration and 75 win FREE one-night hotel stay. That’s 450 winners total! The Big Wahoo drawing is Oct. 17. All winners will be notified by e-mail, and we’ll send everyone e-mails with a link to Consultant’s Corner where all winners will be posted.

To help Consultants take full advantage of this promotion, we’re also rewarding their new Consultants.

New Consultants earn:

· Our new Appetizer Plates & Caddy Set when they qualify by Nov. 30!

Encourage your team to take advantage of our new recruiting flyer to share this exciting promotion. It will be available at Consultant’s Corner > Consultant Incentives > Dream Patrol > Recruit & Grow Recruiting Promotion later today.

Cash for the holidays and your Leadership Summit investment — live your dreams by sharing the dream!

We’ll send a separate e-mail to all Consultants announcing this information later today. Instruct your team to start making calls right away to recruit leads, past hosts and anyone who might be interested in becoming a Consultant. Coach them to say something like, “Now is a terrific time to start a Pampered Chef business. Can I tell you more about the benefits of becoming a Consultant? If you join now you’ll also be eligible to earn one of our hottest new entertaining products.” Let them know they can live their dreams by sharing the dream!

We’re thrilled to offer you and your team even more reasons to offer our wonderful business opportunity. We’re sure this exciting promotion will be a terrific reason to continue to share The Pampered Chef opportunity.

Wooo Hooo!! :D :D :D

awesome...cant wait to get more recruits. my first one is amazing!

Seriously!?!? OMG!!! :)

Where did you see this? I want to direct my team to it! Thanks for sharing!

Just got the e-mail from my NED. I guess it's not technically announced, but was anounced to me and says we can share. It wasn't until after I posted it that I thought about the fact that it says feel free to share with my downline and you all are certainly not my downline. Hopefully it's not a big deal. They are announcing it today.

Thats crazy!! WOOH HOO!! yay! Thats really cool, because i am trying to work toward future director~

pamperedposey said:
Just got the e-mail from my NED. I guess it's not technically announced, but was anounced to me and says we can share. It wasn't until after I posted it that I thought about the fact that it says feel free to share with my downline and you all are certainly not my downline. Hopefully it's not a big deal. They are announcing it today.

That totally makes sense... I think they send them out hourly based on level so the NEDs would get them first, then the SEDs, then EDs, etc.

I'M SO FRIGGIN' EXCITED!!!!

Yay Yay Yay!!!:) :)

I have a fence sitter maybe I can push her.

Since I am back down to consultant level does that mean I qualify when I got back to FD?

Ann R.

WHOO!!! That is enough to make you aim of the stars!!

The ONLY way I can go to Leadership is if I win the BIG prize.

Christ Follower said:
The ONLY way I can go to Leadership is if I win the BIG prize.

Start recruiting and you'll be entered into the drawing! What do they say? You can't win if you don't play? Okay... that's the lottery but you know what I mean!

aried said:
Since I am back down to consultant level does that mean I qualify when I got back to FD?

Ann R.
It says first-time FD's and D's. But you'd still get the $100 for each recruit.

When they say $100, does that mean $100 on your commission check or $100 PC dollars?

Woo-Hoo!!!!!!!!!!! I have been corresponding all day with last week's hostess about the opportunity. She wants to sign up and will talk to her husband about it this afternoon!!!!! Keep your fingers crossed for me! This will make me a FD (although my first recruit still hasn't submitted anything yet since June). This host is also a current Creative Memories consultant, but not so happy with it.

Christ Follower said:
When they say $100, does that mean $100 on your commission check or $100 PC dollars?
It says CASH. So it'll either be a separate check, or added to comm check. NOT PC$!

I am so stoked about this!!

I'm shooting for FD and Director by Jan 1st!

I just want a recruit.

I just checked on CC...no flyer as of yet. Let us know if it gets posted!

Now I REALLY hope my potential recruit comes to my Open house on Friday! Hopefully the plates will help? Too bad it's not 1/2 off starter kit or something like that. Of course, that would probably bring out a lot of kit nappers.

So my one recruit who hasn't qualified... and is now inactive... she would have to be active and qualify and then I need one more to be FD ... and if she remains inactive and UNqualifed ... then I of course need two... what I am asking is how does she fit in my equation?

Ooh! Diane, that is a good question, because my one recruit will be inactive as of 9/27. I would like to know this as well.

I'm so excited! I just got home and got the email from my NED and I just came here! I'm so excited!!!!:D I already passed it to my team!!:D

To be an FD, you only have to have 2 active. So if she reactivates, and you sign another, that's FD!
This was in response to a couple of posts above - Kristi snuck in there while I was typing. :)

chefann said:
To be an FD, you only have to have 2 active. So if she reactivates, and you sign another, that's FD!
This was in response to a couple of posts above - Kristi snuck in there while I was typing. :)

Haha!! Sorry Ann, you mean I messed up your mojo? :p

Yeah! :p
Just kidding - we all get too excited and start posting, and all of a sudden, things are out of order. :)

YEA!!!!! This sounds great....

Thanks Ann... somehow I was sure it would be you that could answer that question! SO... if she might miraculously actually get active and I signed one more I would get the cash bonus for the new one and $100 as FD right? Well shucks... I want to go all the way to Director! :) Thanks for always having the answers we need Ann!

quiverfull7 said:
Thanks Ann... somehow I was sure it would be you that could answer that question! SO... if she might miraculously actually get active and I signed one more I would get the cash bonus for the new one and $100 as FD right? Well shucks... I want to go all the way to Director! :) Thanks for always having the answers we need Ann!
That's right!
And you're welcome. :)

Wow thats great!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to ignite some fires ladies! and gentlemen!

chefheidi2003 said:
I just want a recruit.

ME TOO!!! I have a show tonight. I will certainly talk about it!! Hopefully I can print the flyer before I leave.

Yeah! I got the e-mail from my ED too!

Nothing in Canada yet. And I just got my weekly bytes with nothing in it at all. But we are all going to leadership together... so maybe I need to sit tight a little longer.

friday, when you mentioned the weekly bites, I just had to check my e-mail, and this week's is not there yet, but I checked online, and sure enough, the 9/25 WB is up, and it mentions the recruiting promotion. Still IMpaitently waiting for my e-mail!

It'll be a bit for them to get down the list to mail everyone. As Colleen mentioned (it may have been in the other thread), HO emails NED's first, then SEs, and so on.

*&^#*&%$(%^#@&(^$()#&*\
I just recruited someone...yesterday :mad:

So go recruit another one, Carolyn! :D

dannyzmom said:
*&^#*&%$(%^#@&(^$()#&*\
I just recruited someone...yesterday :mad:

You obviously weren't paying attention to here... ;)

But I like Ann's advice! If it was only that easy for all of us! :p

Great promotion. It's time to get busy. Not that it shouldn't have been before.

I have a question... let say... just in a very optomistic way... that I sign two people this Friday... the second portion of the flyer reads that if you promote to FD between Oct. 1 and Jan 1 ... since this is all new to me... how does the promotion process work... like ... these 2 I "sign" on Friday would be signed in Sept ... when would I technically promote? Does this make ANY sense?

From Policies:
Future Director
Once you have two active personally recruited
Consultants, you will promote to the level of Future
Director. Promotions are effective the first day of the
month following the month this requirement is met.

So you'd promote to FD on Oct. 1

chefann said:
From Policies:
Future Director
Once you have two active personally recruited
Consultants, you will promote to the level of Future
Director. Promotions are effective the first day of the
month following the month this requirement is met.

So you'd promote to FD on Oct. 1

I called HO and they said they had to be qualified for me to get to FD. I have a recruit signing Friday. What do I do? Wait to sign her on Monday?

chefann said:
So go recruit another one, Carolyn! :D

I like your attitude Ann :)
^5

AWESOME!!! I guess the rumors the past few days were true...this is so amazing!
I came here right away when I checked my email!

dns2202 said:
I called HO and they said they had to be qualified for me to get to FD. I have a recruit signing Friday. What do I do? Wait to sign her on Monday?
No! Sign her now! If the policy in Canada is that they have to be qualified to count toward FD, then give her those extra couple of days to do something. :)

dns2202 said:

Friday is in the promotion time - sign them NOW!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AZPampered Chef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
  • heat123