• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Your November Incentive Progress?

In summary, the November incentive is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for active consultants. It includes exclusive discounts, bonuses, and rewards and the requirements may vary each month. Past incentives have included discounts on new products, free products for reaching sales goals, and bonuses for recruiting new team members. More information can be found on the Pampered Chef website, in the consultant back office, or through social media channels. The incentive may vary by country or region.
pcheframsey
I am such a happy camper right now. I just submitted a catalog show for over $800 in commissionable sales, which puts me over the $1250 mark for Level 1 of the November Incentive! Yippee!!!!!! I will actually be submitting almost $1400 in sales this month! All of this with only catalog shows and individual orders while I am at home waiting for #4 to be born! Not bad! Hope everyone else is doing as well!

Heather

That's AWESOME!! Wow, you need to recruit that host! If she is able to pull off an $800 catalog show she would make an awesome consultant! Do it to it girl!!

I gotta say, I don't envy you. I was waiting for #4 in May. With each day that passed I was like, "Okay, any day now girlie. Give me my body back!" Good luck and may God bless you and your family!

Congratulations & way to go Heather!

Related to What's Your November Incentive Progress?

What is the November incentive?

The November incentive is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the month of November. It typically includes exclusive discounts, bonuses, and rewards for consultants.

How can I qualify for the November incentive?

To qualify for the November incentive, you must be an active consultant with Pampered Chef and meet certain sales or recruitment goals set by the company. These goals may vary each month, so be sure to check the specific requirements for the current incentive.

What are some examples of past November incentives?

Past November incentives have included discounts on new product releases, free products for reaching sales goals, and bonuses for recruiting new team members. There may also be special rewards for top-performing consultants.

Where can I find more information about the November incentive?

You can find more information about the November incentive on the Pampered Chef website, in your consultant back office, or by contacting your team leader. You can also stay updated through the company's social media channels.

Is the November incentive available in all countries?

No, the November incentive may vary by country or region. Be sure to check with your specific market or country to see if the incentive is available and what the requirements may be.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
bridedream
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
SillyChef