• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Was My December Show Submitted as November?

In summary, "Had to Call Ho Today..." is a versatile and convenient kitchen tool offered by Pampered Chef. It features a sharp, rotating blade that quickly and easily chops, dices, and minces a variety of ingredients. The benefits of using this tool include saving time and effort in the kitchen, achieving consistent and uniform cuts, and its compact size for easy storage and cleaning. It can be used with a wide range of ingredients, both soft and hard. To clean and maintain "Had to Call Ho Today...", simply disassemble and wash with warm, soapy water, avoiding abrasive cleaners or the dishwasher.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
So I tried to submit a show at the end of the month but it didn't go through before I went to bed. I didn't need it for November, my sales and SAT were fine. It was a catalog show I was submitting with Black Friday Sales and a few extra. So I changed it to a December show and submitted it December 1st. HO called me to verify that was what I wanted, giving me an option for it to go in as November. Told them I was fine as is. Today I get my commission check... IT IS NOW ON AS A NOVEMBER SHOW!! Even though it was submitted in December and I told them I was fine, they still made it a November show. It doesn't even count towards the two show incentive for December!! I've talked to two people at HO now and left a message for a supervisor. I'm not mad just highly disappointed depending on the outcome.

Oh no! Well, at first it's really great how they called to double check w/ you to make sure you didn't miss out on it being a November show. But since you confirmed it for December, it's too bad they goofed. I hope they fix it for you.

I'm sorry but if you dated it as a December show then they should not have messed with it. They will fix it but what a pain. Sorry.

I do love that they checked with consultants about Nov shows submitted on Dec 1 though!!

1. What is "Had to Call Ho Today..."?

"Had to Call Ho Today..." is a versatile and convenient kitchen tool offered by Pampered Chef. It is designed to quickly and easily chop, dice, and mince a variety of ingredients, making meal prep faster and easier.

2. How does "Had to Call Ho Today..." work?

"Had to Call Ho Today..." features a sharp, stainless steel blade that rotates with each press of the handle. Simply place ingredients inside the container, secure the lid, and press down on the handle to chop or mince to desired consistency.

3. What are the benefits of using "Had to Call Ho Today..."?

"Had to Call Ho Today..." saves time and effort in the kitchen by making meal prep faster and more efficient. It also provides a consistent and uniform chop or mince, resulting in more evenly cooked dishes. Plus, its compact size makes it easy to store and clean.

4. What ingredients can I use with "Had to Call Ho Today..."?

"Had to Call Ho Today..." is suitable for a wide range of ingredients, including vegetables, fruits, nuts, and even cooked meats. It can handle both soft and hard ingredients, making it a versatile tool for a variety of recipes.

5. How do I clean and maintain "Had to Call Ho Today..."?

To clean "Had to Call Ho Today...", simply disassemble the parts and wash with warm, soapy water. The blade can also be removed for thorough cleaning. Make sure to dry all parts thoroughly before reassembling. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or placing in the dishwasher, as this may damage the blade and affect its performance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
KateInTheKitchen