• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

December Consultant News: Exciting Incentives and Updates Available Now!

In summary, HO is all on the ball! The December CN is available...if yours doesn't show yet, click on the November one, then change the "nov" to "dec" in the address bar.
nikked
Gold Member
HO is all on the ball! I was downloading some pictures, and discovered that the December CN is available...if yours doesn't show yet, click on the November one, then change the "nov" to "dec" in the address bar.

Giggle, giggle...really cool incentive for February!!!!

Does that mean we have to submit a $500 show or can it be a couple of shows totaling $500?

I am confused too. What if our first February show is really crappy? I really hope its just 500 in commisonable sales over a few shows imstead of all in one.

Based on the small print: To earn the April Guest Special item free, you must submit at least one Show with $500 or more in commissionable sales. The product will ship as earned.

I think they are talking about your first show in February that has at least $500 in commissionable sales NOT your 1st February show.

Did you notice? They are giving us until March 5th to submit our February shows! This is a trend I truly appreciate!!

Gotta love the double points for the next trip!!!! I wonder what it is???:)

letscook04 said:
Gotta love the double points for the next trip!!!! I wonder what it is???:)

I can't wait until after Leadership when we'll all find out what the new trip is:D

Did y'all see our very own CindyCooks in there? Cool!!!

I am excited...may have to book a few more in Feb. At least my day job slows down by then! I really want at least Level 1 next year if not a trip.

Wah-H00!!YES!!
I have been holding off a final date for a FUNdraiser at my grandson's school until I was sure when the double points month was. I was PLANNING on it being in February again - so NOW to finalize the paperwork and get the ball rolling....

The way I read it, you must submit one $500.00 show to receive the Guest Freebie.

I'm more interested in the double points than I am in the freebie - BUT - I will take them both:D

Now why can't I open these any more? I used to be able to. Any help? :confused:

Thanks, Nikked! I am thrilled about that!

Thanks for the tip on getting the December news letter early. I didn't know I could change the nov to dec and get it. This is great!

I actually got the PRINTED version in the mail today! How awesome is that? Of course, I didn't get November's until the 19th, so maybe they're making it up to me. :)

I havent even recieved my Nov KCN yet hopefully it came while I was out of town for the holiday

I received my Nov. CN last week, and then today came my Dec. CN!!:eek: I had barely finished reading Nov!!

I got mine early too...I ususally don't get mine until almost mid month, but I got mine today!

I got my Dec one today too - although I only got my November one less than a week ago - go figure - and I'm only 1/2 hour from HO - nice to see it early for a change!

Gina Miller

ah...the USPS...gotta love em...NOTI too just got my November CN on the Wed prior to Thanksgiving. Its got to be the Holidays and the mail service, God only knows at least MY mail service. I have a mailman who I swear, would rather be belly up to Bobs Bar, drinking a pint, then delivering my mail. Hes one of those that when you do not have any mail to be delivered, he wont come near your mailbox, even if you have mail to go out. Get this...I called the Postmaster about this and they told me that "the mail person(s) are not required to go to your mailbox if they do not have mail for you in their carrier". :eek: I think this is a load of cr**! Then he proceeded to tell me, when I told him that I though that was a...well, load of cr**, that "That is what the big blue boxes are for. Thats where you are supposed to put your outgoing mail". Hmmm...for some of us who dont have a big blue box near us, or a post office within 20 miles...I guess we just get scre**ed. Nice.

Sounds like a little tidbit you should send to someone on FOX News to check out and do a spot on. I bet NOONE knows that they don't have to come up there... We put the flag up on our mailbox and expect it to be picked up... I wonder if they are allowed to ignore that as well???

Someone my husband work with had some ornamental grasses around his mailbox because kids would knock his mailbox down. His old mail carrier retired & the new one refused to deliver any mail until the grasses were cut. They had been there over 10 years!

I got mine, too! I'm going to email HO about it and thank them!!!

Just got my December CN today too! Yeah!

pamperedgirl3 said:
Just got my December CN today too! Yeah!

Me too:D I wish they came this early every month!!

quiverfull7 said:
Sounds like a little tidbit you should send to someone on FOX News to check out and do a spot on. I bet NOONE knows that they don't have to come up there... We put the flag up on our mailbox and expect it to be picked up... I wonder if they are allowed to ignore that as well???

Yep...If the mail person does not have any mail to be delivered to you in his/her carrier, he/she DOES NOT HAVE to come to your home, even if the flag is up...remember my quote about the Big Blue Boxes...ERRRRRR:mad:

Well, I hope mine is in the mail when I get home. Of course, I thought the one I got last week was for December since it was so late.

thechefofnorthbend said:
Yep...If the mail person does not have any mail to be delivered to you in his/her carrier, he/she DOES NOT HAVE to come to your home, even if the flag is up...remember my quote about the Big Blue Boxes...ERRRRRR:mad:

You know the old bit about "through rain, sleet and snow" or whatever? It is bull. Here I am in ALASKA and my mail man doesn't deliver if it is snowing. The topper is that when there is too much snow built up in front of the box he puts a note in the box saying he couldn't deliver the mail. WTF?? If you can't put the mail in how did you get the note in there?? A-hole!

Thanks for the vent opportunity! Back to the topic- I always get my paper copy on the first day of the next month. November's should be here around December 1st! It doesn't really matter because I read them online anyway...

Got mine today too!!

gilliandanielle said:
You know the old bit about "through rain, sleet and snow" or whatever? It is bull. Here I am in ALASKA and my mail man doesn't deliver if it is snowing. The topper is that when there is too much snow built up in front of the box he puts a note in the box saying he couldn't deliver the mail. WTF?? If you can't put the mail in how did you get the note in there?? A-hole!

OMG...LMAO...I think our mail-idiots might just be related!!

I think that EVERYONE's November KCN was late.

Gillian, that's too funny about your mailman!

thechefofnorthbend said:
OMG...LMAO...I think our mail-idiots might just be related!!
That was making me laugh!!! :D The only thing I got one year when we were getting our basement finished and someone parked in the street right next to our mailbox was a little note saying it was illegal to do that or something to that effect. Luckily, she still delivered the mail that day, but probably wouldn't have after that if they still parked there. I guess that's understandable though.:eek:

Gillian, always here to make us laugh:D
I will say it depends on the person (mailman). I have a pretty good one here. And my dad is a rural mail carrier....everyone would want him as their mailman! He has a bunch of older people on his route; he takes the mail in to them a lot, especially if it's bad weather. Of course this time of year he brings home TONS of goodies since he's such a good mail man:) So, I gotta stick up for them sometimes; some are good!

Speaking of HO being on the ball I just got my December KCN in the mail today. I just got my November one last week. I was shocked.

I have a rural carrier too, that is why he is so stupid! He delivers the mail around 5:30p.m. and has no consequences if he just doesn't want to one day. I have reported him to the post office a few times and they said that the contract is up for rebid in the Spring and will not be extending his. That is a light at the end of the tunnel, but now I have to wait until Spring!

Lacy- I can see how someone could be a really good rural carrier, mine just isn't! He gives me those little slips for packages that could easily fit in my Buick sized mailbox. Then I have to pack up my kids and drive to town to pick up my pack of gum packages, LOL!!

Also, DH gets dirty magazines and he pulls all the cologne ads out of them. He is SO weird!!

Yep, i got Nov a week ago and Dec today LOL

gilliandanielle said:
Also, DH gets dirty magazines and he pulls all the cologne ads out of them. He is SO weird!!

I SOOO think its the same guy (which would explain why he is so late all of the time) or they're twins. My DH gets history and gun mags and he takes ALL of the inserts out of them. Same with any inserts or samples in my scrapbooking mags or my cosmo..."he's a psssssyyyyccchhhoooo..."

It must be the same guy, or we're sharing copies of Cosmo & Creating Keepsakes!!

"do do do do do" [twighlight zone theme]:eek:

K CnI just got my Nov Cn on Saturday:( Guess I better call HO to check on my Dec. I never received October's either.

I must have the third brother that is related to Gillian's and Darby;s mailman. We will go days without any mail and then finally we will have a huge stack of it. We are the only ones who live on our street so I guess he just figures there is no need to visit us everyday. Also I can't tell you how many things I have put in our mailbox to go out that never get to where they are going. I now take everything to the big blue box, its a pain but I am usually out and about anyways and it is the on ly way that I know for sure that its getting where its supposed to.

Abey

PChefAbey said:
I must have the third brother that is related to Gillian's and Darby;s mailman. We will go days without any mail and then finally we will have a huge stack of it. We are the only ones who live on our street so I guess he just figures there is no need to visit us everyday. Also I can't tell you how many things I have put in our mailbox to go out that never get to where they are going. I now take everything to the big blue box, its a pain but I am usually out and about anyways and it is the on ly way that I know for sure that its getting where its supposed to.

Abey

One of the best ways to prevent identity theft is to put your mail in the big blue box (or take right to the post office), especially when your mail carrier doesn't pickup every day. My mail carrier goes past our home every day, but I won't leave my bill payments out. . .those go directly to the post office.

Yesterday I checked my mail to find.......an opened movie from Blockbuster.com. We have the online service and the movies come in paper envelopes that are sealed. I don't think he watched it, but I do think that he might have opened the seal to see what movie it was because you can't tell from the outside. He must have known we were talking about him and felt the need to up the creepyness level!You would think that he wouldn't have time to be so weird while delivering mail to Darby in Oregon and Abby in Florida!

I got my November CN right before Thanksgiving, but I didn't get my Dec. one yet. I never get mine before the middle of the month...don't really need it then. HO needs to talk to their mail people. A third party mail service sends those and they are suppose to send them the last week of the month to get to us the first part of the month.

gilliandanielle said:
Yesterday I checked my mail to find.......an opened movie from Blockbuster.com.

I can't believe that! You should call and report that... Maybe get a new mail-man sooner?!

I keep reporting him and all they say is that they'll "look into it and it doesn't matter because he is gone in the Spring" so I have given up. I honestly think he has mental problems and I don't like that he knows my address even!!

chefjeanine said:
One of the best ways to prevent identity theft is to put your mail in the big blue box (or take right to the post office), especially when your mail carrier doesn't pickup every day. My mail carrier goes past our home every day, but I won't leave my bill payments out. . .those go directly to the post office.

I have started paying most if not all of my bills online - I save a fortune in postage!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • MORFIA