• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

December Office Closure and Exciting January Updates at Tasty Tidbits

I will be back soon with all the goodies your kind donations have purchased!Joy has decided to take a break from the website and blog during December. She will be back online in January with a new web interface for the site.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Hey cheffers! In case you don't follow on the website/blog, I am giving myself a family break during the month of December. Administrative duties (like processing new subscriptions and answering non-essential questions) are on hold during this month. I'm on vacation for the next couple of weeks and plan to spend some quality time with my family. You can read more in the last few entries at http://www.tastytidbits.net.

I have a really exciting January planned... I will sneak peek you in on the details -- I have invested an insane amount of money working with a programmer who is custom writing a subscriber interface for me. What this means is that you will be able to login to my site, check your subscription expiration, referral credits, last payment, etc. And also update your info yourself, if you change email addresses, etc... PLUS you will be able to retrieve your newsletter, newsletter code in HTML, or click and have it sent to your email! WAHOO! Now, selfishly, I hope this means I spend less time working on manually administering subscriptions and more time on what I like to do and what will benefit you -- DESIGN! More flyers, more email templates, more for you!

I leave for vacation on Wednesday and I am way stressed over packing and prepping so I won't be around much... so have a great couple of weeks and I will check in with you when I get back!

:)Thanks, Joy!!! You've been a great help and provide a wonderful service, so you SURE deserve a break! Enjoy the time with your family and unwinding for the holidays.:D:D

Have a great vacation Joy! Thanks for all you do!

How exciting! I'm looking forward to seeing all the new stuff.

Have a wonderful vacation and a very Merry Christmas!

Thanks fo all you do!!

Have a great vacation and Merry Christmas :)

Enjoy your time with your family, you and they definately deserve it!

I can't wait for the new stuff in January, that will be very exciting.

Joy- you deserve a great vacation. Have a relaxing time!

Thanks Joy and have a wonderful vacation!

Enjoy your much deserved vacation!!! :D

Have a wonderful time and enjoy your family.... Are they not one of the mail reasons you got in this business for anyway............ Happy Happy

Hey all! I am back on terra firma and still swaying! Need to get my land legs back :) Give me a few days to catch up on emails and I will try to get everyone addressed before I return to my day job in a couple days. I will then be minimally online as I am getting ready for the launch of the new web interface for the site - woohooo! I wound up contracting for some more changes that will help to further automate and track... I cannot wait!

Sorry if you were checking the blog for pics or updates. I actually decided to completely unplug myself and didn't check internet at all from the ship. It became painfully obvious once I got there how much I needed a break, so I forced myself to not deal with anything but having a good time. I will sort through the pics and get a trip report up soon!

Thank you again for your ongoing support and patience and for allowing me to take this time off!

1. When does the December office closure typically occur?

The December office closure for Pampered Chef usually occurs during the week of Christmas, from December 24th to January 1st.

2. Will customer service still be available during the December office closure?

No, customer service will not be available during the December office closure. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and encourage customers to reach out before or after the closure period for any urgent inquiries.

3. Can I still place orders during the December office closure?

Yes, orders can still be placed during the December office closure. However, please note that there may be delays in processing and shipping during this time.

4. Will there be any promotions or sales during the December office closure?

We do not typically have any promotions or sales during the December office closure. However, we encourage customers to check our website and social media pages for any updates.

5. Can I still attend or host a Pampered Chef party during the December office closure?

Parties can still be held during the December office closure, but please note that orders may not be processed and shipped until after the closure period. We recommend planning parties accordingly and communicating any potential delays to guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
gkoinski
  • PampChefJoy