• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does This Include Tasty Tidbits?

In summary, the pictures in Joy's newsletter do not count as images on this policy and will cause customers to be assigned to another Consultant. To ensure online orders are credited to you and that you maintain compliance with the policy, direct your customers to your Personal Web Site using a link.
redsoxgirl
Do the pics in Joy's newsletter count on this too??

From the PWS update email that we got today:

PERSONAL WEB SITE TIP OF THE MONTH!
E-mailing an image from a web page or e-mailing a web page, for example Outlet images, causes a disconnect between your Personal Web Site and your customers. As a result, your Customers will be assigned to another Consultant. Direct your customers to your Personal Web Site using a link to your Web address to ensure online orders will be credited to you, and that you maintain compliance with our Internet Policy.

redsoxgirl said:
Do the pics in Joy's newsletter count on this too??

From the PWS update email that we got today:

PERSONAL WEB SITE TIP OF THE MONTH!
E-mailing an image from a web page or e-mailing a web page, for example Outlet images, causes a disconnect between your Personal Web Site and your customers. As a result, your Customers will be assigned to another Consultant. Direct your customers to your Personal Web Site using a link to your Web address to ensure online orders will be credited to you, and that you maintain compliance with our Internet Policy.

Yea, any info on this would be great. I thought I understood the policy but the way this is worded has me a bit confused.

I am not sure what this actually is saying... <confused!>

The pictures in my newsletter are from the main PC site/server, not individual websites. The links to the outlet are directed to YOUR personal web page. I do not use outlet-specific or any PWS-specific images. If you look at the source of these photos, they're linked to pamperedchef.com not pamperedchef.biz/xxx

It would be helpful to know what happened to cause them to send out this email update... I'm not sure how you email a web page... are they talking about copy and pasting a whole web page? I don't create any sort of formatting like that.

Are they trying to say that if you try to link the picture to your website, where the person could click on it and it would take you right to order it, won't work?

I never link a picture to anything. I just use it to show what we have available and then direct them to my website and give directions on how to place an order.

I have linked directly to a .biz website before, but it hasn't been an image.. it's been a link...

I'm really confused by what they're saying.

I am very confused too.

pamperedlinda said:
yep, me too.

Okay, good - it's not just me! Because I read through this many times and couldn't figure it out, and thought maybe I was just ignorant....

What they are saying that is if you are on your PWS and copy an image into a newsletter and expect your customers to click on it and it to direct them to your .biz/whatever website and place and order - don't. It will direct them to the image on pamperedchef.com and when they go to order it will give the lead to the nearest person getting the leads.

PampChefJoy said:
I have linked directly to a .biz website before, but it hasn't been an image.. it's been a link...

I'm really confused by what they're saying.

Your stuff works good and great! :)

janetupnorth said:
What they are saying that is if you are on your PWS and copy an image into a newsletter and expect your customers to click on it and it to direct them to your .biz/whatever website and place and order - don't. It will direct them to the image on pamperedchef.com and when they go to order it will give the lead to the nearest person getting the leads.

Well, why didn't they just say that then?:rolleyes:

ChefBeckyD said:

Some computer geek wrote it... ;)

ChefBeckyD said:
Because most techie people can't speak intelligently to us 'normal' people. (Ann & Janet excluded!)

Aw, thanks!
<blush>

pamperedlinda said:
Because most techie people can't speak intelligently to us 'normal' people. (Ann & Janet excluded!)

Aww...shucks...yeah, thanks too...

I think?! ;) Where are those interrobangs when you need them?!

janetupnorth said:
:D That's what I was trying to say in my horribly worded post above.

This was me after seeing that tip in the PC update email:

confused-1.jpg
Confused.jpg

Hey everyone, I just wanted to bump this up with the followup article from the PC newswire a couple weeks ago that explains what was happening:

From the Technical Support Team ...
Did you know that e-mailing an image or a Web page using the e-mail options in your Web browser, or even by copying and pasting an image, causes a disconnect between your Personal Web Site and your customer?

For example, using the "Send a Page" option from your Web browser to e-mail a Web page containing Outlet product images breaks the connection between your customer and your Personal Web Site. When your customer clicks on the image, they will be sent directly to the corporate Web site, which can''t detect that this is your customer. As a result, your customer will be assigned to another Consultant.

So it would appear that they are referencing someone who clicks on "send this page as an email" from inside their web browser. This does not really apply to my newsletter as it contains its own html code, and it is not an active web page.

Hope this clears up some confusion and feel free to email me if you have any questions about my format.

1. What are Tasty Tidbits?

Tasty Tidbits are small appetizers or snacks that can be easily made using Pampered Chef products. They are perfect for parties, gatherings, or just for a quick and delicious treat.

2. Can I make Tasty Tidbits with my Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that can be used to make Tasty Tidbits, such as our Quick Slice or Food Chopper. You can also find delicious Tasty Tidbit recipes on our website.

3. Are the ingredients for Tasty Tidbits included in the Pampered Chef products?

No, the ingredients for Tasty Tidbits are not included in the Pampered Chef products. However, our products are designed to make meal prep and cooking easier, so you can easily use them to make Tasty Tidbits with your own ingredients.

4. Are there any special tips for making Tasty Tidbits with Pampered Chef products?

We recommend using fresh ingredients and following the recipe instructions for best results. You can also get creative and experiment with different Pampered Chef products to make unique and delicious Tasty Tidbits.

5. Can I find Tasty Tidbits recipes on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can find a variety of Tasty Tidbit recipes on our website. Simply visit the Recipes section and search for "Tasty Tidbits" to browse through our collection of delicious and easy-to-make appetizers and snacks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sallie_M
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Koolotus
  • ChefKrisB
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefann
  • PampChefJoy