• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Important Changes to Consultant News and Directory Online Postings | PCNewswire

In summary, the Consultant News and Directory online postings will now post on the first business day of every month. The Consultant News will also post on the first business day of the month for all Consultants. This change is in response to your request that all timely information be included in the CN.
baychef
Silver Member
:confused:In the latest pcnewswire, it mentioned that the dates of the Directory and CN are changing.:confused:

Changes to Consultant News, Directory Online Postings
Team Leaders and above: We''re making a change to the posting schedule of the Directory. It will now post on Consultant''s Corner on the first business day of every month. The Consultant News will also post on the first business day of the month for all Consultants. We''re making this change in response to your request that we include all timely information on promotions and specials in the CN. The new posting schedule begins in February.

Does this mean that we will not get our CN earlier? I will reserve reaction until I receive clarification!!:cool:

Not sure if we will or not. My guess in the change is all of the consultants who are not TLS or up were going in the *back way* and getting the CN early, thus making it NOT a perk of directorship. I guess we'll see if we get our hard-copies early!PS: You're not dense!!!!

Ya know, that's not how I read it. Isn't the directory the meeting planner? Now I'm feeling dense!

Thanks, Colleen...because you are reading this the same way I was...but I wanted someone else to confirm what I thought...now I am leaning more towards "P.O.'d":grumpy:(once againg)...one more notch down on the totum pole!

This is expressed with mixed feelings because I do want more for TL's but recently in conversations with how to promote to AD...it has been don't assume that your TL is doing XXXX which will promote them to director! Not a problem...but is this what continually happens? I just don't remember my director doing this...but I also can't remember what I ate for breakfast either!:D

pampmomof3 said:
Ya know, that's not how I read it. Isn't the directory the meeting planner? Now I'm feeling dense!

If I read this sentence and read nothing else into it...
The Consultant News will also post on the first business day of the month for all Consultants

then I can agree...but that last time I took something literal that HO wrote, I was wrong! (and so was one other person who independently decided the same).

My ED responded that she believes we will all get CN the same day. She always twists it into a positive...she writes that she will be anxious to see who the real go-getters are when everyone receives the news the same day.

baychef said:
My ED responded that she believes we will all get CN the same day. She always twists it into a positive...she writes that she will be anxious to see who the real go-getters are when everyone receives the news the same day.

don't know if this will make a difference with the go-getters, they already knew how to get the copy of the CN early by pulling up the current month and then changing it to the next month in the url.....

this is probably HO's way of fixing the problem of non-directors being able to pull the CN up early....something I have complained about often, maybe I shouldn't have said anything....oops, sorry, if it's my fault

ChefLoriG said:
this is probably HO's way of fixing the problem of non-directors being able to pull the CN up early....something I have complained about often, maybe I shouldn't have said anything....oops, sorry, if it's my fault

It's not your fault... if that is the reason, it's HO's fault for making it accessible to non-directors (even if they do go get it in a sneaky way!)

ChefLoriG said:
don't know if this will make a difference with the go-getters, they already knew how to get the copy of the CN early by pulling up the current month and then changing it to the next month in the url.....

My ED is always up beat. When I read the comment, I knew it was her way of heading off a negative thought! I am sure that it is to head off the back door information. The go-getters...they go and get regardless of when they get CN!!! Their shows are all ready booked and their business is chugging right along!

Related to Important Changes to Consultant News and Directory Online Postings | PCNewswire

1. What are the important changes to the Consultant News and Directory Online Postings on PCNewswire?

The important changes to the Consultant News and Directory Online Postings on PCNewswire include a new design and layout, improved navigation, and enhanced search functionality.

2. Will there be any changes to how I access PCNewswire?

No, there will be no changes to how you access PCNewswire. You can still log in with your existing credentials and access all the features and content.

3. Can I still submit news and updates for the Consultant News and Directory Online Postings?

Yes, you can still submit news and updates for the Consultant News and Directory Online Postings. The process remains the same and can be done through your consultant account on PCNewswire.

4. How long will it take for my news or update to be posted on the Consultant News and Directory Online Postings?

The posting time for news and updates may vary, but we strive to have them posted within 24-48 hours of submission.

5. Will the new design and layout affect the information displayed on the Consultant News and Directory Online Postings?

No, the new design and layout will not affect the information displayed on the Consultant News and Directory Online Postings. All the same information will still be available, with the added benefit of improved organization and navigation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkugler
  • Lilamyw3
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • lovenpc