• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

US Consultant News: Online Promotions and Specials for May

Includes: Colander, Slotted Spoon, Skimmer, Spatula, Fork, Knife, Cutting Board With Non-Slip Surfaces, The items in the Kitchen Utensils Set are not downloading for me.
lovenpc
Was just wondering if the US consultant news was posted online and if it is would you be able share the promotions and specials? I am in the process of planning my team meeting for Monday and it would be really helpful. In Canada they don't come online until the first of the month

Thanks...Danielle

They are "on to us". They haven't been posting the CNs until the 1st of the month...so no backdoor methods lately. :) But that's just 2 days away.

thanks Bobbi

They announced a couple of months ago that the CN would no longer be available early for Directors and TLs, which is why there is no "back door" access anymore.

I tried the "back door" way yesterday thinking...maybe. No luck! Darn:(

Just got mine in an email this evening. Fabulous stuff!

It looks like they've posted it a day early since tomorrow is Saturday.

Love the surprise product! It's so versatile. I think it will be a huge hit.

Would anyone be willing to share any consultant specials or announcements that are in the CN as the Canadian version won't be posted until Monday afternoon?Thanks
Danielle

They may not be the same prices... I have heard they are different and some items are not available there. I'm afraid you may just have to wait! Better to be safe than get your team all excited and then have different specials!

The Host & Guest Specials have been same for at least the last year, and I'm sure Danielle knows the correct prices:

June Host Special
60% 0ff
  • BBQ Grill Tray
  • Collapsible Serving Bowls (all three)
  • Outdoor Party Sticks (drinks & bottle)
  • BBQ Grill Basket
  • Cool & Serve Square Tray - new product, if host reaches $650 in sales

June Guest Special
With $60 (for US) purchase
  • Kernel Cutter
  • Corn Cob Nobs® and Corn Butterer

July Host Special
60% 0ff
  • Salad & Berry Spinner
  • Ultimate Mandoline
  • Food Chopper
  • Large Bamboo Square Bowl & Bamboo Salad Claws
  • Salad Chopper
  • When show reaches $650, can also choose from Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl Set

July Guest Special
With $60 (for US) purchase
  • Two rubs

its not downloading for me?

1. How often is May Consultant News released?

May Consultant News is released once a month, typically at the beginning of the month.

2. Where can I find May Consultant News?

May Consultant News can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Consultant Resources" section, or it will be emailed directly to your consultant email address.

3. Is May Consultant News only for consultants or can customers access it as well?

May Consultant News is specifically for consultants, but customers can also access it if they have a consultant login for the Pampered Chef website.

4. What type of information is typically included in May Consultant News?

May Consultant News usually includes updates on new products, promotions, and sales, as well as important company announcements and training opportunities.

5. Can I submit content or ideas for May Consultant News?

Yes, Pampered Chef consultants are encouraged to submit content and ideas for May Consultant News. You can email your suggestions to the Pampered Chef corporate team at [email protected].

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Malinda Klein