• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Veggie Slicer Discontinued: Disappointing News for Consultants

In summary, the Veggie Slicer (#2584) will remain on stop sell for the rest of the season and will be discontinued afterwards due to quality inconsistencies. "Not available" stickers can be ordered separately or will be included with new catalog orders. There will not be any alternative products available at this time.
Boo! I was hoping they would announce that it was available so I made up all my host packets without the "not available" stickers. I guess I need to fix them. Since it had been gone for so long I figured they weren't bringing it back but when they shipped all the back orders a few weeks ago I figured that they had fixed the problem.

Dear Consultant,

I have some disappointing news to share about the Veggie Slicer (#2584).

As you know, we discovered quality inconsistencies during inspections of incoming stock, which resulted in us putting this item on stop sell in November. The good news is our vendor was able to produce enough quality product to fill all backorders, which were shipped earlier this month. Unfortunately, they have not been able to consistently meet both our quality standard and the quantity required to keep this product in our line.

Therefore, effective immediately, the Veggie Slicer will stay on stop sell for the remainder of the season and will then be discontinued.

You can order “Not available” stickers by writing them in on a supply order. Additionally, we will include stickers with new catalog orders.

We know this is disappointing news, and we apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.

Sincerely,

Rich Hlava
Senior Vice President, Operations

I love mine and have been using a it a lot in my own kitchen... ohhh well... on to bigger and better things for Spring!

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that the Veggie Slicer won't be available for the rest of the season and will be discontinued. I was really hoping to get my hands on one. I guess I'll have to fix my host packets and add the "not available" stickers. It's a shame because I thought the issue had been resolved when the back orders were shipped a few weeks ago. But I understand that quality is a top priority for the company. Will there be any alternative products available for us to offer our customers instead? Thank you for keeping us updated.

1. What is the reason for the Veggie Slicer being discontinued?

The Veggie Slicer has been discontinued due to low sales and declining demand. This decision was made by the company in order to focus on more popular and profitable products.

2. Will there be a replacement product for the Veggie Slicer?

At this time, there are no plans for a replacement product for the Veggie Slicer. The company is currently exploring new product ideas, but there is no guarantee that a similar product will be released.

3. Can I still purchase the Veggie Slicer even though it has been discontinued?

Unfortunately, the Veggie Slicer is no longer available for purchase. Once the remaining stock is sold out, it will not be restocked. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

4. Will there be any compensation for Consultants who still have inventory of the Veggie Slicer?

As a consultant, you may receive a partial refund or credit for the remaining inventory of Veggie Slicers that you have purchased. Please contact your company representative for more information on the compensation process.

5. How will the discontinuation of the Veggie Slicer affect my business as a consultant?

The discontinuation of the Veggie Slicer may have a small impact on your business as a consultant, as it was a popular product among customers. However, the company is constantly introducing new products and promotions to help consultants succeed, so we encourage you to explore these options and continue to grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • chefjeanine