• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director UPampered Chefoming Specials Links

In summary, the company can no longer e-mail links for the specials on Consultant's Corner to their customers/hosts. The url's from CC require a consultant log-in to view.
Sheila
Gold Member
So I just spoke with Customer Support who was super confused & sent me over to tech support. As most of you have probably learned by now, we can no longer e-mail links for the specials on Consultant's Corner to our customers/hosts. The url's from CC require a consultant log-in to view. :(

If you go to your PWS, there are different url links to the Nov specials, but Dec & Jan flyers are not yet accessible by customers online. He said we would have to save the PDF file on CC & e-mail that to them. I voiced my discontent with that procedure. I actually keep links to the upcoming specials in my e-mail signature AND put them in my newsletters. He said he would forward my complaint, but not sure how far it will go.

If anyone else is unhappy about the loss of our ability to provide clickable links on future specials to hosts/customers, please get your 2 cents in with HO. Maybe if enough of us request that ability back, they'll give it to us! :D

actually - I didn't even know that customers could access our flyers. I've always saved them and emailed as an attachment if they needed to see it.

The clickable links are so much easier than adding attachments. Especially if I'm responding from the iPhone! ;)

pamperedlinda said:
actually - I didn't even know that customers could access our flyers. I've always saved them and emailed as an attachment if they needed to see it.

I do what Linda does.

Someone on Chef Success told me that the links on corporate's main public web page work! For any of you who like to use the public links in e-mail or newsletters, here they are:
Not sure why the imbecile at corporate didn't just tell me that I could go there to get the links vs. confirming that they were no longer available. :rolleyes:

DebbieJ said:
I do what Linda does.

Me too... but then again, I don't use my phone for anything other than talking on it.

You ladies should try the links! :D It's much easier. I put them in my e-mail signature, then tell someone that they can look at those links to see which special they like best. It keeps them from having to save & open a file (some people freak out about stuff like that). They can just click & look. For my military customers, a lot of them are prohibited from opening e-mails with attachments at work (depending on their office's level of security). So the links are super important for me! :D

Where are you finding the future links? I only see those for this months. (Talk about feeling like a dork admitting that I don't know where you got them from...) I always sent the attachment as I never gave thought to any different way. I do like your idea though! Also, do you just type out the words and then hyperlink it?

Yes, I type it out, then do the hyperlink. And I altered the url. I didn't actually go look for Dec & Jan. ...hs_10nov... gets changed to ...hs_10dec.. and ...hs_11jan... Then change "hs" to "gs" to switch from host to guest specials. ;)

Oh, and I checked ... Feb's not yet posted. LOL

Aren't you spiffy!?!?! :) Thanks Sheila! I can't wait to use the links.

Enjoy Melissa! I love having them available!!! :)

What are the current specials and deals available through Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of specials and deals on our products throughout the year. These can include discounts, free gifts with purchase, and limited edition items. To see our current specials and deals, you can visit our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant.

How can I find out about upcoming specials and promotions from Pampered Chef?

To stay updated on upcoming specials and promotions, we recommend joining our email list or following us on social media. This is the best way to be the first to know about any new deals or limited time offers from Pampered Chef.

Are there any exclusions or restrictions on Pampered Chef specials?

Some specials may have exclusions or restrictions, such as only being available for a limited time or only applicable to certain products. It's important to read the details of each special carefully to ensure you understand any limitations or requirements.

Can I combine multiple specials or use a promo code with a special offer from Pampered Chef?

In most cases, only one special or promo code can be used per order. This means that you cannot combine multiple specials or use a promo code on top of a special offer. However, some specials may already include a discount or promo code automatically, so be sure to read the details of each special carefully.

How can I redeem a special offer from Pampered Chef?

To redeem a special offer from Pampered Chef, simply follow the instructions provided in the details of the offer. This may include entering a promo code at checkout or contacting your local consultant to place an order. If you have any trouble redeeming a special, our customer service team is always happy to assist you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Sheila