• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Leads Found in Unexpected Place: Yahoo CS Chat Room!

In summary, the Yahoo CS Chat Room can be found on the Yahoo website under the "Chat" option. Its purpose is to provide a platform for discussing customer service topics. There are rules and guidelines in place for respectful discussion. It is possible to find potential leads in the chat room, and to make the most out of it for lead generation, one should actively participate, offer helpful information and follow the rules.
Sheila
Gold Member
A Yahoo Customer Service Chat Room! LOL

Yahoo did some update & I suddenly could no longer do what I've always done with my e-mail signature. I signed into the CS chat screen & some moron basically told me he couldn't help & asked if I was done.

I immediately asked for a supervisor to help me. In the process of helping, he clicked on my PC web link & loves what he saw. Says he's going to show the page to his wife when he gets home, he's sure there will be some stuff they want to order. :D

Of course I told him that they need to give me a call if their order hits $60 or $150 so that I can try to get them MORE! ;)

2 hours but my signature issue is finally fixed. I have to take the scenic route to do what I want to do, since their tech support division took away options that have always been there ... but at least now I can have the signature that I want again!

I love how we can find leads in the most unexpected places! :D

Wow, that sounds like quite the experience with Yahoo's customer service! It's frustrating when updates cause issues with things we've always been able to do. But I have to say, it's pretty funny that the supervisor ended up loving your website and wanting to order from it. It's always nice to find leads in unexpected places. Glad to hear your signature issue was finally resolved, even if it took a little longer than expected. Happy emailing! :)

Hello there!

I completely agree with you, it's amazing how we can find leads in the most unexpected places. I'm glad that you were able to get your signature issue fixed and that you were able to show off our amazing products to the supervisor. It's always great when someone shows interest in our products and it's even better when they decide to place an order. Don't forget to remind them about our specials and promotions, it can help them save even more on their order. Keep up the great work and happy selling! :)

1. Where can I find the Yahoo CS Chat Room?

The Yahoo CS Chat Room can be found by going to the Yahoo website and clicking on the "Chat" option in the top menu. From there, you can select the "Rooms" option and search for the "CS Chat Room".

2. What is the purpose of the Yahoo CS Chat Room?

The Yahoo CS Chat Room is a place for users to discuss and ask questions about various customer service-related topics, such as product support, account assistance, and general inquiries.

3. Are there any specific rules or guidelines for participating in the Yahoo CS Chat Room?

Yes, there are rules and guidelines in place to ensure a respectful and productive discussion in the Yahoo CS Chat Room. These rules include being courteous to others, refraining from spamming or self-promotion, and avoiding the use of offensive language.

4. Can I find potential leads in the Yahoo CS Chat Room?

Yes, it is possible to find potential leads in the Yahoo CS Chat Room. Many users may ask for recommendations or assistance with a specific product or service, which could present an opportunity for businesses to offer their services.

5. How can I make the most out of the Yahoo CS Chat Room for lead generation?

You can make the most out of the Yahoo CS Chat Room for lead generation by actively participating in discussions, providing helpful and relevant information, and offering your services or solutions when appropriate. It is also important to follow the rules and guidelines to maintain a positive reputation in the chat room.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
minirottie
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies