• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

UPampered Chefoming Specials Links

In summary, the company can no longer e-mail links for the specials on Consultant's Corner to their customers/hosts. Customers must save the PDF file on the company's website and send it as an attachment. There is a possibility of a complaint forwarding, but it is unclear how far it will go.
Sheila
Gold Member
So I just spoke with Customer Support who was super confused & sent me over to tech support. As most of you have probably learned by now, we can no longer e-mail links for the specials on Consultant's Corner to our customers/hosts. The url's from CC require a consultant log-in to view. :(

If you go to your PWS, there are different url links to the Nov specials, but Dec & Jan flyers are not yet accessible by customers online. He said we would have to save the PDF file on CC & e-mail that to them. I voiced my discontent with that procedure. I actually keep links to the upcoming specials in my e-mail signature AND put them in my newsletters. He said he would forward my complaint, but not sure how far it will go.

If anyone else is unhappy about the loss of our ability to provide clickable links on future specials to hosts/customers, please get your 2 cents in with HO. Maybe if enough of us request that ability back, they'll give it to us! :D

I save all monthly specials in a folder on my computer and have always just sent them as an attachment from there. Guess I never knew there was another way!

wadesgirl said:
I save all monthly specials in a folder on my computer and have always just sent them as an attachment from there. Guess I never knew there was another way!

Same here. :eek:

wadesgirl said:

Yep, that's what I do, too. :)

Me three. I never knew we had another option either. I always save mine in a folder and send them as an attachment.

I've never sent attachments. I've always forwared the link. It's so much easier, especially if I'm responding from the iPhone! ;)

I always forwarded too but my co worker found that if she went to my webpage and pulled up the current month's special, then just changed the month abbreviation in the URL it went to that month. Tried it today and it didn't work

Sheila said:
I've never sent attachments. I've always forwared the link. It's so much easier, especially if I'm responding from the iPhone! ;)

Yah see I only have an old fashion phone so nothing cool besides texting for me!

I am with Sheila on this one! I like to link them to facebook messages and you can not add an attachment there so this is a big deal. WHen the pumpkin dishes were out I tried to attach the link on my facebook and I had alot of people who commented that it required a password to view and I had to then have people message me there emails so I could send it....that is way to much work. I will be putting in a complaint as well

pamperedchef88 said:
I am with Sheila on this one! I like to link them to facebook messages and you can not add an attachment there so this is a big deal. WHen the pumpkin dishes were out I tried to attach the link on my facebook and I had alot of people who commented that it required a password to view and I had to then have people message me there emails so I could send it....that is way to much work. I will be putting in a complaint as well

Most of the time I just post a wall picture of the item and then a description of it in the wall picture.

wadesgirl said:
Most of the time I just post a wall picture of the item and then a description of it in the wall picture.

How do you do that?

ajhunt2 said:
I always forwarded too but my co worker found that if she went to my webpage and pulled up the current month's special, then just changed the month abbreviation in the URL it went to that month. Tried it today and it didn't work

If you go to the main PC site, open that one and change the URL, it works.

I miss that feature, too. It was so easy to email the flyers. Lots of people don't like opening attachments.

NooraK said:
If you go to the main PC site, open that one and change the URL, it works.

Thanks! (I wonder why the imbecile didn't share that info when I called!?!? :rolleyes:)

Sorry I am really slow...what do you mean change the url

The URL for the current host special flyer is

www . pamperedchef.com/images/public/us/pdf/hs_10nov.pdf

In order to see the December one, you would take "nov" in the URL and change it to "dec" and you will see the December flyer.

1. What are Pampered Chef's upcoming specials?

Pampered Chef offers new specials every month, including discounts on popular products and bundle deals. You can find the current specials by clicking on the "Specials" tab on our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

2. How often are Pampered Chef specials updated?

Our specials are updated on a monthly basis. You can expect to see new specials at the beginning of each month, so be sure to check back frequently to see what deals are available.

3. Can I combine specials and discounts?

Unfortunately, our specials cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. However, you can still take advantage of our specials to save money on your favorite Pampered Chef products.

4. How do I redeem a special offer or discount?

To redeem a special offer or discount, simply add the qualifying products to your cart and the discount will be automatically applied at checkout. If you are ordering through a Pampered Chef consultant, they can also help you redeem any specials or discounts.

5. Are there any exclusions for specials?

Some specials may have exclusions, such as limited quantities or only being available to certain customers. Be sure to read the details of each special carefully to ensure you are eligible for the offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • byrd1956