• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July Consultant News: Coming Soon to Your Mailbox!

In summary, the "July Consultant News" is a monthly newsletter for Pampered Chef consultants that can be accessed through their consultant account on the company's website. It contains important updates, announcements, and tips to help consultants grow their businesses. The newsletter typically includes information on new products, promotions, training opportunities, and recognition for top-performing consultants. It can be shared with a consultant's team and is available in multiple languages.
mheat923
When does it come in the mail?

I am with another ds company and on the first of every month their consultant news is in my mailbox...I am still waiting for my print copy of PC consultant news.... yes I know its online but I really like the print version so I can read it cover to cover

What other company are you with?

Beuticontrol- but only for my personal discount Its just disappointing to me when I want the PC news to come and I get the other instead lol, PC is my career company!

Unfortunately, our Consultant News does seem to take forever to arrive. Don't count on the paper version-you can see it online the 1st of the month on Consultant's Corner (and a little earlier if one of our computer experts here will tell you how to cheat).:cool:

I just received my July Consultant News in the mail today.

Now that I am a director I get mine on the first, but I used to get it in the third week of the month!! I am in Alaska so mine take a little longer, but being a director is fun :)

I got mine yesterday or the day before ...

I got mine yesterday too...

Hope you get yours soon!

I didn't get mine yet. Oh well.

1. What is the "July Consultant News"?

The "July Consultant News" is a monthly newsletter sent out to all Pampered Chef consultants. It contains important updates, announcements, and tips to help consultants grow their businesses.

2. How can I access the "July Consultant News"?

The "July Consultant News" can be accessed through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in and click on the "Consultant News" tab on the homepage.

3. What type of information is typically included in the "July Consultant News"?

The "July Consultant News" includes information on new products, promotions, training opportunities, and recognition for top-performing consultants. It also features helpful tips and resources to help consultants succeed in their businesses.

4. Can I share the "July Consultant News" with my team?

Yes, the "July Consultant News" is meant to be shared with your team. It is a valuable resource for all Pampered Chef consultants and can help your team stay up-to-date on important company news and strategies.

5. Is the "July Consultant News" available in multiple languages?

Yes, the "July Consultant News" is available in multiple languages, including English, Spanish, and French. You can select your preferred language when accessing the newsletter through your consultant account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kreaser
Replies
Views
Amyskitchen2
  • jenpottratz
  • General Chat
Replies