• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Adjustment From New Consultant Kit?

In summary, Beth is trying to organize her life before going camping with her three year olds. She is also trying to get an adjustment for her bar pan from her old consultant kit online.
jbachen
Is there a way to do an adjustment for the Large Bar Pan in our New Consultant Kit online? I cannot seem to get my initial kit to come up as a show - maybe because it is entered under my recruiter? Anyway, I have some stuff I want to get in the mail before I leave for vacation Friday, and I would like to include my bar pan with what goes back, but every time I think of calling HO it is outside of business hours...

TIA!

Yes, there is. Don't enter the show type, and click the "look for all" button. (And make sure the year is correct.) Kits have a G in the middle of the order number. It should also be #1.

I knew you would be able to help, Ann!! It was probably the year that messed me up. Thanks so much!

OK, I am there now, but I am not getting a list of products from the kit... I am seeing just "New Cnslt Product Kit." More help??

Never mind. I think I got it. Duh.Now I need coffee, apparently.

I was wrong - I don't have it... It looks like it is giving me the option to order the whole kit, only. Still getting coffee, though...

OK, ignore me... I really did get it this time. And I really am off to get coffee. Now. Extra strength. Enjoy your day, everyone. :blushing:

Looks like you figured it out but another option is to call Customer Service. Whenever I have an adjustment on an earned item (or have a new consultant with a kit adjustment) I just call them. They can easily look it up and we go from there.

Thanks, Beth... I have been having issues lately with calling during business hours... I am getting ready to go camping for week with twin three year olds, leaving Friday, and I am pretty scattered right now, rushing around like a chicken with my head cut off...

I finally sat down with my planner and made a to do list, including listing when things should happen. Hopefully this will help. It's the stuff that was running through my head before I had my to do list out that I worry about... :rolleyes:

1. What is included in the New Consultant Kit?

The New Consultant Kit includes a variety of essential Pampered Chef products, business supplies, and training materials. This includes products like our classic non-stick skillet, a bamboo cutting board, and a stoneware baking dish, as well as catalogs, order forms, and other resources to help you get started.

2. How long does it take to receive the New Consultant Kit?

The New Consultant Kit typically takes 5-7 business days to arrive after placing your order. However, delivery times may vary depending on your location and shipping method.

3. Can I customize the products in my New Consultant Kit?

Unfortunately, the products in the New Consultant Kit cannot be customized. However, you can always add additional products to your order if you would like to try out other Pampered Chef items.

4. Is there a cost to receive the New Consultant Kit?

Yes, there is a cost associated with the New Consultant Kit. However, the value of the products and materials included far exceeds the cost of the kit, making it a great investment in your Pampered Chef business.

5. How can I learn more about using the products in my New Consultant Kit?

Included in your New Consultant Kit is a Getting Started Guide, which provides information and tips on how to use the products in your kit. Additionally, you can attend training sessions and workshops offered by Pampered Chef to learn more about our products and how to use them effectively in your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kellysays2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
urbnk8
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
Admin Greg