• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Got My New Consultant Kit Today!!!

In summary, the person is excited to receive their new kit and is planning for their grand opening on January 19th. They also have a question about the host charter gift and the business building package. The spring paperwork will be on sale in late January or early February, and supply orders will be automatically filled with the spring paperwork after February 15th. The person is also seeking advice for their grand opening and is currently sitting at around $630 in sales. They also plan on emailing instead of waiting on the phone for answers to their questions.
Cookin' Mama
Yeah!!! I was excited to recieve my new kit in the mail today...it is so fun to go through all of your new stuff.

As posted previously by others they also sent me the old 2007 Consultant planner ugh:( Oh well, I called HO today and then as soon as a rep came on the phone and I asked my question we got disconnected. Will try again later, but I did send them an email, so maybe they will resolve it that way.

I had a couple questions that maybe somebody out there knows the answer to. Since I signed in December and have 60 days for my first set of bonuses do I also have 60 days to offer the host charter gift of the trivet or hand soap? It says on the flyer the show must be submitted by the 30th day at midnight but I wasn't given a 30th day only a 60 and 120 day. It's worth trying to get.

The second question is they also give New Consultants the Business Building Package where you can buy paper supplies for a good price. When do they start selling Spring Paperwork? I would like to use this opportunity for my Spring supplies, but you must use this offers within 60 days of your kit being shipped.

I am excited to kick my business off on January 19th with my Open House. Hopefully I will have high sales so that I can earn lots of free product and get lots of bookings off that show!!:)

The spring paperwork will go on sale in late January or early February. After Feb. 15, supply orders will be automatically filled with Spring paperwork.

I don't know the answer to your charter host question. That's a good one for HO - although it's something you'd probably be better off getting in writing in case you need the documentation.

And isn't it fun to open the kit? Congrats!

Congrats!! :D

I received my new consultant kit on Jan. 4th, so I'm starting right there with ya! Wasn't it fun opening your new kit and seeing and playing with all the new stuff?

My advice for your grand opening - watch the training DVD several times and also study the "cards" that come in your kit on the products - learn as much as you can. Practice the recipe (if you could can, even practice your demo). Do as much as you can to be as prepared as possible! Most of all, have fun!! :D

I'm still waiting to close my grand opening show (waiting on a few outside ordesr), but right now I'm sitting at around $630. I'm hoping to close around $800. :)

Let me know if you find out about the charter gift going for all 60 days...I haven't really even mentioned it to people, but what a nice surprise to my Feb hosts! :)

I personally would wait on the business building package until Spring Paperwork changeover time...b/c we'll need the paperwork then...and more of it (for an entire 6 months). That's what I'm doing!

I also need to get a new 2008 calendar - I'm getting interest in March already, but don't have a calendar with dates from them. I also plan on emailing, it's easier than waiting on the phone.

Enjoy the new products - I am!! :D

Congrats!!

I agree with Joy - do practice a show in front of your family and/or friends. I did that and it helped a ton!

Good luck!!

Cookin' Mama said:
Yeah!!! I was excited to recieve my new kit in the mail today...it is so fun to go through all of your new stuff.

As posted previously by others they also sent me the old 2007 Consultant planner ugh:( Oh well, I called HO today and then as soon as a rep came on the phone and I asked my question we got disconnected. Will try again later, but I did send them an email, so maybe they will resolve it that way.

I had a couple questions that maybe somebody out there knows the answer to. Since I signed in December and have 60 days for my first set of bonuses do I also have 60 days to offer the host charter gift of the trivet or hand soap? It says on the flyer the show must be submitted by the 30th day at midnight but I wasn't given a 30th day only a 60 and 120 day. It's worth trying to get.

The second question is they also give New Consultants the Business Building Package where you can buy paper supplies for a good price. When do they start selling Spring Paperwork? I would like to use this opportunity for my Spring supplies, but you must use this offers within 60 days of your kit being shipped.

I am excited to kick my business off on January 19th with my Open House. Hopefully I will have high sales so that I can earn lots of free product and get lots of bookings off that show!!:)

I started in July, and the charter host gift was only for shows held within the first 30 days.

1. What comes in the new consultant kit?

The new consultant kit includes a variety of high-quality kitchen tools and products, a business supplies kit, and access to training and support materials. You will also receive a personalized website for online sales.

2. How much does the new consultant kit cost?

The new consultant kit is currently priced at $109, but prices may vary depending on promotions and special offers. This is a one-time fee and there are no additional costs or membership fees.

3. Can I choose which products come in my new consultant kit?

Unfortunately, the products included in the new consultant kit are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, the kit is designed to provide a well-rounded selection of our most popular products to help you get started with your Pampered Chef business.

4. How long does it take to receive the new consultant kit?

The new consultant kit typically ships within 1-2 business days after your order is placed. Shipping times may vary depending on your location, but you can expect to receive your kit within 7-10 business days.

5. Do I need to have any previous experience or training to become a consultant?

No prior experience or training is necessary to become a Pampered Chef consultant. We provide all the resources and support you need to start and grow your business, including training materials, coaching, and access to our online community of consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies