• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Kits: When Will Catalogs Start Shipping?

In summary, the new consultant kits for Pampered Chef are available for purchase immediately after signing up. They typically arrive within 7-10 business days, but may take longer due to shipping delays. You can track the shipment of your kit using the tracking number provided. The kit comes with physical catalogs and cannot be customized, but additional products can be purchased separately.
cookn' katie
I'm looking and can't see it, when do the new consultant kits start sending new catalogs in them? I have a consultant who is signing soon and hate to have her sign one day before they switch over to the new ones!!

When I signed up in August (I think around the 10th or 12th), I received both Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter catalogs and paperwork. I would think someone signing now will get both Fall/Winter 2010 and Spring/Summer 2011.

I think after the 15th all paperwork changes over, so she should be safe if she waits until then. The getting both is a new thing, I've heard several people say that but have no first hand experience with it.

I was guessing that since our crossover kits will be shipped next week, that the new consultant kits will have half and half of the catalogs!

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. The new consultant kits with the updated catalogs will start shipping out on [date]. I completely understand your concern and want to make sure your consultant receives the most current materials. I recommend she wait to sign until after [date] to ensure she receives the new kit. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Thank you!

1. When will the new consultant kits be available for purchase?

The new consultant kits are available for purchase immediately after signing up to become a Pampered Chef consultant. You can purchase the kit online or through your sponsoring consultant.

2. How long does it take for the new consultant kit to arrive?

The new consultant kit will typically arrive within 7-10 business days after purchase. However, due to current shipping delays, it may take longer for the kit to arrive.

3. Can I track the shipment of my new consultant kit?

Yes, once your kit has been shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number. You can use this tracking number to track the progress of your shipment.

4. Will the new consultant kit come with physical catalogs?

Yes, the new consultant kit will come with a selection of physical catalogs for you to distribute to potential customers.

5. Can I customize the items included in my new consultant kit?

Unfortunately, the items included in the new consultant kit cannot be customized. However, you can purchase additional products and supplies separately to supplement your kit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • Kellysays2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
urbnk8
  • Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies