• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is My 60-Day Business Building Package Deadline Passed?

In summary, the 60-day period for returns and exchanges starts on the day of purchase from Pampered Chef. After the 60 days are over, returns and exchanges are not allowed. Customers can keep track of the 60-day period by checking the date of purchase. If a product becomes defective after the 60-day period, customers can contact customer service for assistance.
Miss Cori
I never sent in my new consultant business building package paper. (The yellow one that came with my kit) I was just wondering, If my 30 days is over on 3/29 and my 90 days is over on 5/29 is my 60 days over on 4/29. I know that Might sound like stupid question, but it says "60 days from when your kit was shipped." And if it was when my kit was shipped its over? I was just wondering. TIA

Go by those dates on the letter, not the dates on the shipment status.

The letter should be your "official" document from PC...

Get it in now...they should honor it. It is well worth the $ Cori.

It is around 4/29 (you have to count the days to get the exact date) but don't worry. As long as you are close they will send it to you. It is so worth it so I would go ahead and send it in as soon as you can.

I was gonna over night it, but I didnt want to waste the money if I was over my time.

Miss Cori said:
I was gonna over night it, but I didnt want to waste the money if I was over my time.

You should be able to just mail it in...

janetupnorth said:
You should be able to just mail it in...
I agree. Don't spend extra postage that you don't need to. $0.39 will get it there in a day or two.

Mail it in. I had a consultant totally miss it and they still sent it to her.

1. When does the 60-day period start?

The 60-day period starts on the day you made your purchase from Pampered Chef.

2. Can I return my product after the 60 days are over?

Unfortunately, our return policy only allows for returns within the 60-day period. After that time, we are unable to accept returns.

3. How do I know when my 60 days are up?

You can easily keep track of the 60-day period by checking the date of your purchase and counting 60 days from that date.

4. Can I exchange my product after the 60 days are over?

Our exchange policy also follows the 60-day period. After that time, we are unable to process exchanges.

5. What if my product becomes defective after the 60 days are over?

If your product becomes defective after the 60-day period, please contact our customer service team. They will assist you in finding a solution.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • Cookin' Mama
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
karaboo2
Replies
Views
mldowney69