• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Business Building Package Worth $36? opinions needed!

In summary, the Business Building Package is a comprehensive package that includes valuable tools and resources to help grow a Pampered Chef consultant's business. It includes marketing materials, access to training resources, and a website for the consultant's business. It is not necessary for success, but can be a helpful tool for those looking for additional support. The package is only available as a complete package and can be purchased at any time.
Miss Cori
Hello everyone I am a new consultant and I was just wondering if you thought that the Business Building Package was worth the $36? I havent even gotten my kit yet so i dont know what is in it :)D :D :D I cant wait to get it!! Its supposed to come tomorrow:D :D :D ) But I dont want to waste any time either if it is something that will help me. Let me know thanks for any help.

Ps. Any tips you want to throw out there my first show is coming up would be very appriciated:eek: !!!

Yes! It is totally worth the $36....I would order it right away if you have the $!!

Tip for first show: practice OUT LOUD in front of your family! Make the same recipe for each of your first 6 shows so you have it down pat!

Good luck!

Hello there! Congratulations on becoming a new consultant. In my opinion, the Business Building Package is definitely worth the $36. It's a great investment in your business and will provide you with valuable tools and resources to help you succeed. I can understand your excitement about receiving your kit tomorrow, and I'm sure it will be filled with helpful materials. As for tips for your first show, my advice would be to be prepared, be confident, and have fun! Don't be afraid to ask your upline or fellow consultants for advice and support. Good luck with your first show! :)

1. Is the Business Building Package worth the $36 price?

It ultimately depends on your goals and needs as a Pampered Chef consultant. The Business Building Package includes valuable tools and resources to help grow your business, such as marketing materials and training materials. If you are serious about building your business and have the budget for it, it can be a worthwhile investment.

2. What does the Business Building Package include?

The Business Building Package includes a variety of marketing materials, such as catalogs, order forms, and a website for your business. It also includes access to training resources, such as workshops and online courses, to help you develop your skills as a consultant.

3. Can I purchase individual items from the Business Building Package?

No, the Business Building Package is only available as a complete package. This is to ensure that all consultants have access to the same resources and support to build their businesses.

4. Is the Business Building Package necessary for success as a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, the Business Building Package is not necessary for success as a consultant. Many consultants have built successful businesses without purchasing the package. However, it can be a helpful tool for those who are looking for additional support and resources.

5. Can I purchase the Business Building Package at any time?

Yes, the Business Building Package is available for purchase at any time. Some consultants may choose to purchase it when they first start their business, while others may wait until they have built a strong foundation and have a better understanding of their needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • funinyourkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • JessChambers
  • General Chat
Replies