• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Our $36 Business Building Package | Boost Your Success!

In summary, the Business Building Package offered by Pampered Chef includes various tools and resources such as product samples, marketing materials, and training materials to assist in business growth. The cost of the package varies depending on the consultant's level and can be personalized to meet specific business needs. It is available to all consultants, regardless of experience level, and is a one-time purchase. Additional materials can be purchased as needed for continued business growth.
ChefPeg
Gold Member
I was just perusing the supply order options in P3 and came across the Business Building Package for $36. What's in the package?

Catalogs, receipts, etc... There's a list in the download section of cc and you should have gotten one in your kit. This can be ordered in the first 60 days of your business.

Thanks, you're right. I did get the list in my kit. I just forgot.

What is included in the Business Building Package?

The Business Building Package includes a variety of tools and resources to help you grow your business, such as product samples, marketing materials, and training materials.

How much does the Business Building Package cost?

The cost of the Business Building Package varies depending on your current level with Pampered Chef. Please contact your consultant or visit our website for pricing information.

Can I customize the Business Building Package?

Yes, you can personalize your package by selecting specific products and materials that best fit your business needs. Our consultants can assist you in creating a customized package.

Is the Business Building Package only for new consultants?

No, the Business Building Package is available to all consultants at any level. It is a great resource for both new and experienced consultants to help grow their business and reach their goals.

Is the Business Building Package a one-time purchase or a subscription?

The Business Building Package is a one-time purchase. However, you can purchase additional materials and products as needed to continue growing your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • funinyourkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies