• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Business Building Package

In summary, a new consultant expressed gratitude for the helpful advice and support received from the forum, leading to a successful first show with 3 bookings. They have questions about purchasing a New Consultant Business Building Package and the purpose of a "Sample Package" on PP+. Other consultants congratulated them and provided information about the Business Building Package and Sample Packages, which can only be purchased through mail and offer discounted products for consultants.
JessChambers
Hello Everyone!!

Let me start by saying that I'm a new consultant (still in my first 30 days), and I've been lurking here for a while! :D I've been reading your posts, and I've learned so much! With your help from this board, I had my first show last night! Show total was at $400 (low turnout because of a death in the church), but I made 3 bookings!!
Thanks so much! I couldn't have done it without you! :)

Now that I"ve had a show, I hope to participate on here a lot more! :eek:

I have a few questions for you "PC pro's"
I am using PP+, and I want to order my New Consultant Business Building Package. Can I do that on PP+?

Also, there is a type of Non-commission order on PP+ called a "Sample Package". What's that?

Thanks so much for your help!

Are you talking about the New Consultant Booster?? It has additional catalogs, and supplies in it for about $36

Congrats on your first show Jess

To purchase the Business Building package, you have to take that page out of your binder and mail it in. DO IT!!!! It is TOTALLY worth it!

Congrats on starting your business!

It is a great value but I think you ahve to mail it in you can't order it online or through PP+

Sample packages are groups of products we can purchase at a deep disount each season. You can see a list of sample pakcages and open stock pieces on Consultant's corner
Click on Managing your Business
Then Samples and Supplies
Then Order Samples and you can see the Outlet, Sprint Sample Packages and Mid-Season Sample packages

You must mail it in, it states it on the form that it must be mailed. Congrats on your first show, my first show was about the same, but wow I am still in my first 90 days and things are so awesome, I have already made over $200 and my life is so much better just from using this website and being part of PC.

1. What does the New Consultant Business Building Package include?

The New Consultant Business Building Package includes a variety of essential tools and resources to help new consultants get started on the right foot. This includes a consultant binder, training materials, product samples, and access to online training and support.

2. How much does the New Consultant Business Building Package cost?

The cost of the New Consultant Business Building Package can vary, but it typically ranges from $100 to $200. This cost covers all of the materials and resources included in the package.

3. Can I customize the New Consultant Business Building Package?

Unfortunately, the New Consultant Business Building Package cannot be customized. However, it is designed to provide new consultants with all of the necessary tools and resources to start their business successfully.

4. What kind of training is included in the New Consultant Business Building Package?

The New Consultant Business Building Package includes access to online training and support from experienced consultants. This includes training on how to use the products, marketing strategies, and tips for building a successful business.

5. Is the New Consultant Business Building Package a one-time purchase?

Yes, the New Consultant Business Building Package is a one-time purchase. However, the materials and resources included can be used throughout your entire career as a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • Sarah Mitson
  • General Chat
Replies