• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Upgrade Your Cooking Game with the New Consultant Kit - No More FOMO!

In summary, the Hispanic Organization got a new consultant kit that includes a 10" covered skillet. They are a little jealous because they only received a bar pan in the previous kit. The new kit has a lot of different items that are helpful for cooking different types of dishes, such as Spanish speaking HO leads and Director perks.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
I'm jealous :) They now get a skillet with the new consultant kit. That's okay b/c I got a bar pan and they only get the round stone (which is great too just trying to make myself feel better). I am so happy with the new consultant kit as it will really help with the new themes for the power cooking (a lot which I am unable to do b/c of not having a skillet). I was just looking over the different things they get this time as opposed to when I signed up Oct last year. I think its a well rounded kit just a lil jealous about the cookware. We did get a piece of cookware its the saute pan so it travels well :)

I think you are looking at the Spanish Consultant kit. It comes with the skillet because so many of their recipes are stove top recipes. The other version is still the same as last year but with the new seasons best.

You should have receive the 8" saute in your kit when you signed in October.

Sounds like the Spanish kit to me. They get the 10" covered skillet.

jcsmilez said:
I think you are looking at the Spanish Consultant kit. It comes with the skillet because so many of their recipes are stove top recipes. The other version is still the same as last year but with the new seasons best.

Yep. That's what she was looking at. We all got one copy in our change over kits.

The hispanic culture cooks differently - mostly stovetop - so their kit reflects that. Be sure to always ask potential recruits if they are bilingual (I believe they have a conversation with someone at HO... ) before signing because not only do they get that kit but they get special perks we don't get because there are so few and it's a market that is waiting to explode. Things like: consultants get Spanish speaking HO leads, Directors get some of upper level Director perks.

1. Can I customize my New Consultant Kit?

Yes, you can customize your kit to fit your needs and preferences. There are a variety of products to choose from, so you can select the ones that best suit your cooking style.

2. How long does it take to receive my New Consultant Kit?

It typically takes 3-5 business days for your kit to be delivered. However, shipping times may vary depending on your location.

3. Is there a cost to join as a consultant and receive the New Consultant Kit?

Yes, there is a one-time enrollment fee of $109 to join as a consultant and receive the New Consultant Kit. This fee covers the cost of the kit, as well as training and support materials.

4. What benefits do I receive as a consultant with the New Consultant Kit?

As a consultant, you will receive a 20% discount on all Pampered Chef products, the opportunity to earn commission on your sales, access to training and support materials, and the ability to host your own cooking parties and events.

5. Can I return the New Consultant Kit if I change my mind?

Yes, you have 30 days from the date of purchase to return the New Consultant Kit for a full refund. However, the kit must be returned in its original condition and packaging.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbachen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jbachen
Replies
Views
Alexandra
Replies
Views
janetupnorth