• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Kit Unveiled: Get Yours Today and Join the Fun!

In summary, the New Consultant Kit is a one-time purchase of $109 that includes high-quality kitchen tools, business supplies, and training materials. It can be customized to fit your needs and interests, and also provides access to support and rewards from experienced Pampered Chef consultants. The kit can be ordered through a current consultant or on the website, and will be shipped directly to you.
ChefJoyJ
It's here! It's here! My new consultant kit is finally here!!! :D :D :D It arrived at 7pm, right as my DD got into my soda can that I had placed on the coffee table (slapping my head, b/c I know better). She was having a grand time trying to drink my coke. So it arrived as I was taking my 10 1/2 month old covered in brown soda back to her room to get cleaned off and changed.

Right now, she's taking stuff out of the box for me...which I'm about to head right over and help her do...can't believe I took the time to post on here before getting my hands on my new goodies! :p

YEA!!! In time for your First show!

Have fun playing w/ your new toys!!!:)

That is awesome Joy! :) Great feeling, isn't it? I wish I had discovered Chef Success when I got my kit. I would have posted too, probably! LOL

You'll love having your DD help out. My DD, who is 3-1/2 always asks if there's "bubbles" in the boxes I get. And, everytime she sees the PC hat logo, she says "Mommy, there's your hat!"

Anyway, happy cooking and good luck with your first show. I'm sure you'll let us all know how you did! :D

It's like Christmas all over again!

Yeah, enjoy your products!

What is included in the New Consultant Kit?

The New Consultant Kit includes essential tools and products to help you get started with your Pampered Chef business. This includes a variety of high-quality kitchen tools, business supplies, and training materials.

How much does the New Consultant Kit cost?

The New Consultant Kit is currently priced at $109, but the value of the products and materials included is over $300. The kit is a one-time purchase and does not require any additional fees.

Can I customize my New Consultant Kit?

Yes, you can customize your kit by selecting products and tools that best fit your needs and interests. This allows you to create a kit that is tailored to your cooking and business needs.

What are the benefits of purchasing the New Consultant Kit?

The New Consultant Kit not only provides you with essential tools and products, but it also gives you access to training and support from experienced Pampered Chef consultants. You will also have the opportunity to earn rewards and discounts as you grow your business.

How do I order my New Consultant Kit?

You can order your New Consultant Kit through a current Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. Simply select the products and tools you would like to include in your kit and complete the checkout process. Your kit will be shipped directly to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kellysays2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
urbnk8
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies