• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unboxing My New Consultant Kit - Excitement Unleashed!

In summary, the new consultant kit from Pampered Chef includes a variety of high-quality kitchen tools and products, such as an apron, product samples, catalogs, order forms, and training materials. These products can be used for various purposes, including preparing meals and hosting demonstrations. The kit cannot be customized, but additional products can be purchased at a discounted price. It will be shipped within 3-5 business days after signing up, and it is recommended to familiarize yourself with the products and training materials upon receiving it.
irishtwinsmommy
I got my new consultant kit today and I could barely lift it!!!!!! I can't wait to go thru it all! :)

Party at Michelle's house!!!!!!! :D :D :D

WOO HOO! I'll bring the wine! LOL

Have fun going through it! Although the new kit is much bigger than the old so it may take awhile! :) Congrats BTW and good luck!

YEPPIE!! It is so much fun to go through and try out all the stuff!!

Christmas in March!

I'll bring the snacks!!

hehe thats exciting!! I can't wait to get mine! :)

Ooooh! Have fun!

Have fun!! Soon your FedEx guy will know you by name!:p

dessert is on me!

Isn't the new kit great? My husband had to carry it for me. LOL He thought it was very heavy.

Congrats and have fun!!! Make sure you take those online courses!:D

Have fun playing with those new products! The fedex guy will become your new friend:)

What is included in the new consultant kit?

The new consultant kit includes a variety of high-quality kitchen tools and products to kickstart your Pampered Chef business. This includes items such as a consultant apron, product samples, catalogs, order forms, and training materials.

How do I use the products in my new consultant kit?

The products in your new consultant kit can be used in a variety of ways, from preparing delicious meals to hosting cooking parties and demonstrations. As a consultant, you will receive training on how to use and showcase the products to your customers.

Can I customize my new consultant kit?

Unfortunately, the new consultant kit cannot be customized as it is pre-packaged with a selection of our best-selling and most versatile products. However, you can purchase additional products and tools to add to your kit at a discounted price as a consultant.

How soon will I receive my new consultant kit?

Your new consultant kit will be shipped to you within 3-5 business days after signing up. You will receive an email with tracking information once it has been shipped. If you have not received your kit within this timeframe, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

What should I do first after receiving my new consultant kit?

After unboxing your new consultant kit, we recommend familiarizing yourself with the products and materials included. You can also start planning your first cooking demonstration or party to showcase the products to your friends, family, and potential customers. Don't forget to also utilize the training materials and resources provided to help you get started on your Pampered Chef journey.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sandra Townsend
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • chezshelly