• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Waiting for May Consultant News and HWC Customer Connection

In summary, "Waiting for May Consultant News" is a monthly newsletter for Pampered Chef consultants that contains important updates and training information. It can be accessed through the consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. HWC is the Home and Hostess Workshop Challenge, which allows customers to connect with each other. Customers can join the HWC Customer Connection group on Facebook to participate in challenges and discussions. The May Consultant News is typically sent out in the first week of the month, but can be accessed at any time on the website. HWC Customer Connection activities are ongoing and there is no cost to participate. However, it is not meant for promoting individual businesses or sales. Its purpose is for customers to connect and engage with each other.
CAPCnewbie
So here it is, 5 pm on Monday May the 3rd and the canadian May Consultant News still isnt up online!!:grumpy:
On top of that, the HWC customer connection emails and articles arent there either and I'm trying to set up a fundraiser. So frustrating
I'm still waiting for my printed version of Aprils so why am I not surprised???!!

When I loged in this morning the Cdn version was up online as of 1030am this morning. Don't know why you can't see it. July's specials are also up on the promotion grid and conference registration is also openDanielle

I just checked again and its still not showing on the main page. But when I clicked on the promotions grid I can see June and July and i can see the CN when I go under Managing Your Business. Maybe its been there all day but I've been waiting for the main page to update. Duhh

1. What is "Waiting for May Consultant News" and how can I access it?

"Waiting for May Consultant News" is a monthly newsletter sent out to all Pampered Chef consultants. It contains important updates, announcements, and training information for consultants. You can access it by logging into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the "Consultant News" tab.

2. What is HWC and how do I connect with other customers?

HWC stands for "Home and Hostess Workshop Challenge" and is a program that allows customers to connect with one another and share their love for Pampered Chef products. You can join the HWC Customer Connection group on Facebook to connect with other customers and participate in fun challenges and discussions.

3. When can I expect to receive the May Consultant News and participate in HWC Customer Connection?

The May Consultant News is typically sent out in the first week of the month. You can also access it at any time on the Pampered Chef website. HWC Customer Connection activities and challenges are ongoing, so you can join at any time and participate at your own pace.

4. Is there a cost to participate in HWC Customer Connection?

No, there is no cost to join and participate in HWC Customer Connection. It is a free program for all Pampered Chef customers to connect and engage with one another.

5. Can I use HWC Customer Connection to promote my own business?

HWC Customer Connection is intended for customers to connect with each other and share their love for Pampered Chef products. It is not meant for promoting individual businesses or sales. Please respect the purpose of the group and refrain from self-promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflorraine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • Lilamyw3
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Roadtripray