• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Signing Tomorrow: How Soon Can Kids Join? | Agreement Tips"

In summary, it is important to discuss your expectations for parenthood before getting married. Waiting can be a good decision if you and your partner are unsure if you are ready.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
New consultant signing tomorrowI have a nwe gal sogning tomorrow. She wants to wait to submit the agreement til tomorrow so she'll have $ in her account to cover the $155. My question is this...I am in the EST time zone and don't wait to have to wait up til 1:01am (midnight:01 central time) to submit her agreement online but also have to get up and out the door very early tomorrow morning. With the "Agreement WebID#" is there a way for me to fill it all out online tonight and then just reopen it and submit it in the morning?

I would be afraid of it counting against her for the December signing special. I really have no idea, I just wouldn't want to goof it up.

Well I decided to wait til this morning...and then awoke to an email from her asking me to please not submit it this morning as they had to close that particular credit card and she is going to being me cash today to pay for the kit. If she pays for it in cash, how to I submit the agreement? Do I put it on my own CC, my PC debit card, write a check & mail it in?

Whew! Good thing you didn't stay up and do it last night!

You can use any credit card at all.

bethcooks4u said:
Whew! Good thing you didn't stay up and do it last night!

You can use any credit card at all.

Even my own?

Yes, you can use your own!

Yes. Your own - even your PC credit card. There won't be a problem - a lot of people pay the consultant cash and then the consultant pays with her card. Much better than snail mail.

You know though that the recruit is supposed to be dending the agreement in? When I sign a new recruit I often have them fill out and sign the paper agreement and tell her that by signing it she is authorizing me to fill out the online form - of course I ask her if she wants to do it herself online but most want me to do it for them.

bethcooks4u said:
Yes. Your own - even your PC credit card. There won't be a problem - a lot of people pay the consultant cash and then the consultant pays with her card. Much better than snail mail.

You know though that the recruit is supposed to be dending the agreement in? When I sign a new recruit I often have them fill out and sign the paper agreement and tell her that by signing it she is authorizing me to fill out the online form - of course I ask her if she wants to do it herself online but most want me to do it for them.

That's exactly what we did - we filled it out together, she signed it and I am sending it in.

How soon after marriage did you know you were ready for a family extension?

Admin Greg said:
How soon after marriage did you know you were ready for a family extension?

You are asking some very interesting questions. When I got married, we knew we were going to start our family sooner rather than later. We thought we were going to wait 2 years, but it was closer to 8 months due to circumstances. I suggest at least 2 years to have time for yourselves- because once there is a baby- THAT is OVER.

I was pregnant 6 weeks after getting married! My very first Mother's day, I had a 1 month old son and it was the same day as our 1 year anniversary!
We were together 5 years when we got married, so we were ready! It happened much quicker than we thought, like 2 weeks after I went off the pill! We thought it would take 6 months or so, nope, God and my son had other plans!

We were ready right away..but I went back to school and we wanted to wait until I was finished for financial reasons. Now I am almost done so hopefully soon!!

We waited 2 years to start trying. It tooks up about 6 months to get pregnant. We had always planned on waiting. We wanted time to be a couple and be just each other before starting a family. I think that it is best to have time together as a couple first. We dated for almost 5 years before we got married b/c Russell was playing college football and there was no way to get married until after he graduated.

I know plenty of couple that are happy as can be that start right of having a family, so, I guess it really boils down to whatever is best for you.

We have baby #2 on the way now due in May. In April we will be married 7 years.

In both my marriages, having kids was part of the pre-marital discussions we'd have. In the first marriage case, we started trying before we were married but didn't succeed for nearly a year. With DH in current marriage... because of finances we didn't try for a time after marriage but got to a point where we figured we wouldn't try but wouldn't not try... and well, we got DD that way. Then we took matters so we wouldn't have any more. LOL.. Kids and the expectations surrounding parenthood, if it's a calling you have, are important to discuss before you're married. Really, all the expectations you can imagine are good to talk about before marriage... I'm always surprised to hear of couples who find they have very different styles of parenting or views of parenthood... it wasn't something they discussed until they had kids... seems like if you ever intend on having them, it'd be something important enough to discuss with the person you're considering spending the rest of your life with (or at least attempting to)...

MissChef said:
I was pregnant 6 weeks after getting married! My very first Mother's day, I had a 1 month old son and it was the same day as our 1 year anniversary!
We were together 5 years when we got married, so we were ready! It happened much quicker than we thought, like 2 weeks after I went off the pill! We thought it would take 6 months or so, nope, God and my son had other plans!

Totally sounds like our story! WE got prego 6-8 weeks after getting married and we were together for 8 years before hand so my clock was o tickin at the ripe age of 28 LOL!:p

We waited 2 yrs our first was born 3 days before our 2 yr anniversary. And our kids are spaced 2 yrs apart

When I got married, I had a semester left in college and I knew I wanted to use my degree for a while. I have several nieces and nephews and experienced the hard work it takes to raise kids so I knew I wanted to wait a while. It was 3 years when we conceived and it was perfect. I think we know in our hearts when we are completely ready for it and when we're not.

I'm still not married... sigh... I was very young but on the bright side I will still be very young when they are "adults". I have however found a really great guy and we have been together 5 years. We are waiting to be married and hopefully in a house before we try to have a baby together. I really didn't want any of my children that far apart in age but it really is the best way for our family right now. (I will still admit I am so ready to have another baby!)

Wow I'm the only "marriage out of wed lock girl" here huh?

My Dh and I got pregnant about a year or so after dating. (I was on Ortho Try-Cyclan BTW). We were obviously not walking with the Lord at the time either. Quite the opposite in fact. Anyway, we didn't get married until our daughter was about 20 months old.

So we did things a little backwards but it all worked out in the end. Glory to God!

your not the only one!!!

I was 3 months pregnant on our wedding day. We started trying as soon as the invites had been sent out ...

Now we have a 6 year old girl, 5 year old boy, 2 year old boy, and 9 month old boy ... I was an only child, dh was one of 5 ... we always said we wanted a minimum or 4 kids ... well, we're at our minimum ... now the real planning and decisions start! LOL

We were married for just over 3 years when first child was born.

We were married in June of 2001 and I was pregnant by November. It was planned!!:baby:

Karaboo2 said:
I was 3 months pregnant on our wedding day. We started trying as soon as the invites had been sent out ...

Now we have a 6 year old girl, 5 year old boy, 2 year old boy, and 9 month old boy ... I was an only child, dh was one of 5 ... we always said we wanted a minimum or 4 kids ... well, we're at our minimum ... now the real planning and decisions start! LOL

The better question is how do you NOT tell the kids when you are pregnant, so they don't blow the surprise for the grandparents?? It's killing us keeping #5 a secret until Christmas!!!

heat123 said:
Totally sounds like our story! WE got prego 6-8 weeks after getting married and we were together for 8 years before hand so my clock was o tickin at the ripe age of 28 LOL!:p

We do sound like the same story! Except I was 25 when I had my first and 29 with my second! Sometimes I think I should have had my kids sooner, because sometimes, I feel old, because I don't have as much patience as my younger "mother" friends, but then again, I'm glad I waited because it gave my hubby and I a good strong foundation to bring kids into!

1. What is the minimum age for kids to join as a consultant?

According to our consultant agreement, the minimum age for a person to become a consultant with Pampered Chef is 18 years old. This is to ensure that all consultants are legally able to enter into a contract and handle business transactions on their own behalf.

2. Can a parent or guardian sign the agreement on behalf of a minor?

No, the consultant agreement must be signed by the individual who will be acting as the consultant. This ensures that the consultant is fully aware of their responsibilities and obligations as a representative of Pampered Chef.

3. Is there a special agreement or process for kids under 18 to join as a consultant?

No, all consultants must follow the same agreement and process, regardless of age. However, if a minor is interested in becoming a consultant, they can still help their parent or guardian with their business as a Junior Consultant.

4. Are there any restrictions on the type of events or parties a minor can participate in as a consultant?

Yes, minors are not allowed to participate in any events or parties that involve alcohol or inappropriate content. They must also have adult supervision at all times during business-related activities.

5. Can a minor earn the same benefits and rewards as adult consultants?

Yes, minors who join as Junior Consultants can earn rewards and benefits based on their sales and contributions to their parent or guardian's business. However, they must have parental consent for all business-related activities and expenses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views