• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How long before I can submit the C. Agreement?

Sep 6, 2005
My last hostess decided to use her free product value toward the purchase of her kit. I entered and transmitted the show, then I went to enter her Agreement online and got a message saying that they didn't have a record of the kit credit. Does anyone know how long I have to wait to be able to submit the agreement?

monica_sweetconsultant

Advanced Member
Silver Member
Jul 23, 2005
I think it only takes a couple days and then you can submit it. I havent signed anyone (yet) but I think I remember seeing on here how it takes a couple days to process. someone correct me if I'm wrong, please!!

Sep 6, 2005
Monica,
How have you been doing lately? I remember awhile back you were pretty frustrated and ready to move on. Hope things have picked up for you!

monica_sweetconsultant

Advanced Member
Silver Member
Jul 23, 2005
I am still inactive but have a show tomorrow night here at my house. i have invited quite a few people not sure how many are definately coming. i know of at least 4 that gave a yes and bunches of if i dont forget even after the reminder calls and emails. so we shall see. i am about to the point to where if this show doesnt qualify i maynot pick PC back up. not sure yet. but thanks for asking and will let everyone know how it goes tomorrow.

dianevill

Gold Member
May 18, 2005
Just a couple of days...

PamperedPrincess74, that answer is right...just a couple of days for the kit credit to show up.

Monica, don't forget to call and remind people AGAIN, esp. if they said "if I don't forget". Remember to stay excited - if you don't show that excitement when you call, your guests aren't going to be excited.

We're all pulling for you, and we know you can do it! I'm keeping you in my prayers!

Diane

Christa

Dec 14, 2005
I'm really pulling for you Monica! You always have supportive words for everyone here. My fingers are crossed that you have a very successful show tomorrow!

monica_sweetconsultant

Advanced Member
Silver Member
Jul 23, 2005
thanks everyone that means so much to me!! I am quite excited to do this show since I havent had a cooking show since Jan!! I am doing the Profiterole Puffs and the Strawberry Amaretto Pastries. I am going to have the new things out in front with me and the rest spread around my kitchen so everyone can still peek at it and play with it. I am going to close on friday. normally i close the night of the show but i have a couple outside orders that i am getting so i have to wait. but it really helps to know that people are praying and rooting me on!! t hanks again!!

monica_sweetconsultant

Advanced Member
Silver Member
Jul 23, 2005
I got 3 bookings but very low sales. I need $200 to get active again and its not looking very good for it to even get to $150. But if I dont make it this time I have 3 more shows coming up to try and get it.

AJPratt

Legend Member
Silver Member
Oct 11, 2005
I usually check the website under shipments and wait for the order to show up as "received".