• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Is Fourth Time a Charm? The Crazy Story of a Home Office Lead from 2009

In summary, the home office lead lost the agreement form, so the consultant sent her another one. She responded and wanted to sign, but didn't want to do it online. She wanted to sign in person, so the consultant offered to help her get started. They met, and the consultant trained her on how to use the kit. The home office lead never responded to the consultant's emails, but she contacted the consultant today and wants to sign a contract. The consultant offered to email the home office lead the contract, but they want to meet in person.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
This is so crazy!!!

I had a home office lead back in OCTOBER 2009 who was interested in signing with PC. She didn't provide a phone # back then, just an email - so I emailed her.

She responded and gave me her phone # in the email, I called, and she wanted to sign, but didn't want to do it online - she just wanted me to mail her the Consultant Agreement, and she would fill it out and send it in. (And No, she didn't want to meet - she was just ready to sign.)

I mailed her the info, and didn't hear from her again until January of 2010, when she emailed me to say that now the Holidays were over she was NOW really ready to sign - but had lost the agreement, so could I please send her another one?

I did this - and didn't hear from her again until July of 2010...this was actually a better time for her to sign, but she wanted to wait until after vacation to do it. And could I send her...one more time...a consultant agreement form? (she still doesn't want to meet - her life is so busy and she lives an hour away...she just wants to get started...)

Don't hear from her until the end of August, when she emails me to ask me if she sends me the check, and the filled out agreement form, will I put her agreement in online for her, so that she can get the kit faster? (she doesn't have a CC to do it online, it turns out.) She has people lined up to do shows - just needs the kit.

I responded that SURE I would send it in for her. Then, I never heard from her again. Until this morning. Yep - while I was out this morning, she called. Now she is DEFINITELY ready to sign, and would I please email her so that we could get the ball rolling?

What are the chances that she'll really sign this time? What are the chances if she signs, that she'll really do any shows? What are the chances that she'll even respond?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

timing is everything!!!! :D

I'm not holding my breath.

In the phone message, she specifically asked me to EMAIL her, not call her.

I emailed her - offered to help her get started, and suggested that we meet, or that she give me a call today, as I'm home now - we'll see if I hear back!

Do you have a lap top? Meet her someplace that has wifi and get her do to it that way. Good luck!

I wouldn't hold my breath, but hopefully the timing is right and she is your superstar!

pamperedlinda said:
Do you have a lap top? Meet her someplace that has wifi and get her do to it that way. Good luck!

I've tried, Linda...oh how I've tried! I suggested it again this time too. :)

(((fingers crossed))) if she keeps contacting you, she's obvioulsy wanting to do it. Maybe coming up with the money for the kit has been her issue. If so, sounds like she really NEEDS this! ;)

Chefbeckyd said:
I've tried, Linda...oh how I've tried! I suggested it again this time too. :)

Never give up! I signed someone last night that was a recruit lead 2 or 3 years ago! She originally was an HO lead. She was a HOT lead too - came to a Team Meeting with me, came to a New Consultant Training, called me 10 times a day! Then she dropped off the face of the earth - didn't answer phone calls or emails then her emails started bouncing back to me. I finally stopped trying to contact her. Fast forward to Tuesday....my director (who is an NED) calls me and asks me if I know this person and I said "Yes, how weird that you ask because I was thinking abot her a few weeks ago and wondering what had ever become of her" (that's the truth, I really had too!) Well, turns out she ran into her at Party City and then again at WalMart and she is still interested in the biz, but she couldn't remember my name. My director hooks us back up and she was finally ready! Turns out she had some family issues and had been very sick for a while.

Never Give Up! When the time is right they will do it. This one 'could' be the next PC Rock Star....or not! lol

HA! She just called me back! Yes, money is an issue - she wants to purchase the $80 kit, and she is going to check back with me tomorrow after she gets her paycheck, because she *thinks* that this week she'll have enough to buy the kit.

We've tentatively set up a meeting at Panera on Saturday afternoon (right after my show - I invited her to come, but she has some other appt's.) to get her signed up.

Oh - and she thanked me for my kindness and for not giving up on her. :)

Chefbeckyd said:
HA! She just called me back! Yes, money is an issue - she wants to purchase the $80 kit, and she is going to check back with me tomorrow after she gets her paycheck, because she *thinks* that this week she'll have enough to buy the kit.

We've tentatively set up a meeting at Panera on Saturday afternoon (right after my show - I invited her to come, but she has some other appt's.) to get her signed up.

Oh - and she thanked me for my kindness and for not giving up on her. :)

Good news!

WooHoo! :D

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Great news!!! :party:

It IS great news...because I lost my D status this month. :( BUT I've signed a new consultant in each of the past three months, and I have a consultant who is signing a consultant in Feb. (which would give me back my 2nd Sr. Cons. line)....So frustrating to have all the #'s in place except for that consistent 2nd line. Even my Sr. Director has emailed me to tell me that! I just keep telling myself MARCH is just around the corner! :party::party::party:It will feel like Spring in SO many ways!

(((hugs))) Becky!

Chefbeckyd said:
It IS great news...because I lost my D status this month. :( BUT I've signed a new consultant in each of the past three months, and I have a consultant who is signing a consultant in Feb. (which would give me back my 2nd Sr. Cons. line)....So frustrating to have all the #'s in place except for that consistent 2nd line. Even my Sr. Director has emailed me to tell me that!

I just keep telling myself MARCH is just around the corner! :party::party::party:

It will feel like Spring in SO many ways!

I am SO READY for MARCH!!!! I haven't lost my D status, but it's been very stressful every month and we usually just make it.

Good luck!!!! I hope it all pans out.

And I just said the same thing in another post - I CAN'T wait for March!!!!:pray:

Way to go Becky for continuing to reach out to this lead! You may never know the impact you are having on her just for continuing to follow up with her. You might be the only person who is conveying to her that she's important... we just never know how or in what way we are being used to touch those put in our paths and I'm praying for you and her as you walk through this with her! Your interaction may be changing her life forever and that's just too cool!

Thank you for putting into perspective for me, Diane. :candyheart:

1. What is "Fourth Time a Charm?"

"Fourth Time a Charm?" is a cooking tool and recipe set offered by Pampered Chef, designed to make meal prep and cooking easier and more efficient for busy individuals and families. It includes four different kitchen tools and four corresponding recipes that can be prepared in under 30 minutes.

2. What kitchen tools are included in "Fourth Time a Charm?"

The four kitchen tools included in "Fourth Time a Charm?" are the Quick Slice, Mix 'N Chop, Measure-All Cup, and Microplane Adjustable Coarse Grater. Each tool serves a specific purpose and is designed to make prepping ingredients quick and easy.

3. Are the recipes in "Fourth Time a Charm?" healthy?

Yes, the recipes included in "Fourth Time a Charm?" are designed to be nutritious and well-balanced. They include a variety of ingredients such as lean proteins, whole grains, and fresh fruits and vegetables. Plus, using the included kitchen tools can help with portion control and reducing added fats and sugars in meals.

4. Can I customize the recipes in "Fourth Time a Charm?" to fit my dietary restrictions or preferences?

Absolutely! The recipes included in "Fourth Time a Charm?" are versatile and can be adapted to fit various dietary needs. You can swap out ingredients, adjust seasonings, or even substitute proteins to make the recipes work for you and your family.

5. Is "Fourth Time a Charm?" suitable for beginner cooks?

Yes, "Fourth Time a Charm?" is great for beginner cooks! The included recipes are simple and easy to follow, and the kitchen tools make prepping ingredients a breeze. Plus, using these tools can help build confidence and skills in the kitchen for those who are just starting to cook.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • jessinthekitchen