• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Check Out September & November/December Consultant News & Specials!

In summary, the September Consultant news is up and click on Host/Guest specials because November and December specials are up as well!
PampMomof3
Gold Member
The September Consultant news is up and click on Host/Guest specials because November and December specials are up as well!

Yes, saw them...not entirely thrilled. But hey, it's not about the host specials, it's about the host program, right???

DebbieJ said:
Yes, saw them...not entirely thrilled. But hey, it's not about the host specials, it's about the host program, right???

that's what I'm told :rolleyes: LOL

Would someone mind posting it? For some reason, I can't see it online (I'm deleting cookies and temp internet files as we speak to see if it then shows up). TIA!

Here you go!

Deb, that's a great point. I don't see many people booking because that's the special. You know what I mean? Just to have the Simple Additions or Christmas platters? I don't see them making the decision to host to have those things at 60% off.

I sure hope they give us another month of double points for the trip. A 14th month would make a HUGE difference right now!!

I am talking up earning Christmas gifts for others more this year than ever. I've got a couple hosts who have done this for several years and they just love filling their gift list with great items. One host is building her sister's collection of stoneware by gifting it to her for Christmas and birthday. I will be using this tactic more and more this fall and just not focusing on the host special unless the host is truly looking at it. You're all so right... it's a bonus.

Chef Kearns said:
I don't see many people booking because that's the special.

I had someone disappointed that she couldn't get the DCB 60% off in Sept unless she had a $1k show... I pointed out to her that she could get it 1/2 price as well and the difference would only be $6.90 if she didn't have the $1k show.

I try not to promote the specials too much to potential hosts... just the benefits of our great host program. I market the host specials to the current hosts to have her help me get bookings so she'll save more!

finley1991 said:
I had someone disappointed that she couldn't get the DCB 60% off in Sept unless she had a $1k show... I pointed out to her that she could get it 1/2 price as well and the difference would only be $6.90 if she didn't have the $1k show.

I try not to promote the specials too much to potential hosts... just the benefits of our great host program. I market the host specials to the current hosts to have her help me get bookings so she'll save more!

I thought the DCB was available after $550 in sales. Have I been telling lots of lies? Yikes... let me go look. I know the knife block is at $1K in Oct but oh boy, I may be in deep dooky.

Level Two in Sept. is $550. Shew. Colleen, call that host back and tell her to shoot for $1K but that she can get that DCB for 60% off at $550! :)

Thanks Diane! I totally misread the flyer! I don't know why I had that in my head!

finley1991 said:
Thanks Diane! I totally misread the flyer! I don't know why I had that in my head!

I imagine because of the Oct special which I had misread and one of my consultants told me about that block set not being available til $1K. I truly had not read it closely and don't know why so I understand how easy it is to do. I actually like the new levels etc. but I've got to get better at getting the info in my mind.

quiverfull7 said:
but I've got to get better at getting the info in my mind.

Me too! :)

What are the specials for September?

The specials for September include a 20% discount on all bakeware sets, a free recipe book with the purchase of any stoneware item, and a buy one, get one half off deal on select kitchen gadgets.

What is the November/December consultant news?

The November/December consultant news includes a new holiday-themed product line, a holiday recipe contest for consultants, and a special bonus for top-selling consultants during this time period.

What is the promotion for new consultants in September?

The promotion for new consultants in September is a free kit upgrade. New consultants can choose to upgrade their starter kit for free, receiving more products and tools to help them get started on their Pampered Chef journey.

When do the September specials end?

The September specials end on September 30th. Make sure to take advantage of these deals before they expire!

What are the benefits of becoming a consultant in November/December?

Besides the potential for increased sales during the holiday season, becoming a consultant in November or December also means you will have access to the new holiday product line and can participate in the holiday recipe contest.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mbranham
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Stephanie78
  • WestCoastPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies