• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Specials for May: Check Them Out & Share Your Thoughts!

In summary, the host specials for May include the Quick Cooker Set, the Grill & Entertain Collection, and the Nonstick Double Burner Griddle. To take advantage of these specials, you can host a party or event and earn free and discounted products based on your party's sales. The savings vary depending on the total sales of your party, and these specials cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. They are available for the entire month of May, but you must host your party during that month to take advantage of them.
ChefLisa
Did you see the host specials for May? Go see them now and tell what you think! I am so very very excited!!!

I love the additional special for April!!!!

But can I just say I greatly DISLIKE the new opportunity brochure. Every model has their mouth hanging open! Yuck!

But I LOVE the apron. I always have so so so many people who ask me if they can get my hwc apron. WHAHHOOOOOOOO!!!!
Very cool for May!

I was wearing my HWC apron on Friday at my show and someone asked about getting one and now I can't remember who it was! D'oh!!!

I'm very excited that we can finally offer our apron to our hosts!!!!!

It looks like a different apron, so I'm going to be going for a $550 show!!! What a great thing to market to our downline, too!

We can earn it for free too! I think I saw if we hold and submit two shows April 1-15th.

Yeah, just saw that via CN. Cool! It would be nice to have two, though.

DebbieJ said:
But can I just say I greatly DISLIKE the new opportunity brochure. Every model has their mouth hanging open! Yuck!

Think of them as little spring robins waiting for us mama birds to feel them the recruiting worm!!! :yuck: (ok...just had to make something up!!!) Although orange is not my favorite color, it does catch your eye.

Ann you CRACK me UP!!!

1. What are the host specials for May?

The host specials for May include the Quick Cooker Set, the Grill & Entertain Collection, and the Nonstick Double Burner Griddle.

2. How can I take advantage of the host specials for May?

To take advantage of the host specials for May, you can host a party or event and earn free and discounted products based on your party's sales.

3. How much can I save with the host specials for May?

The savings for the host specials in May vary depending on the total sales of your party. The more your guests purchase, the more free and discounted products you can earn.

4. Can I combine the host specials for May with other offers?

No, the host specials for May cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.

5. How long are the host specials for May available?

The host specials for May are available for the entire month, but you must host your party or event during the month of May to take advantage of these offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • brandeeterry
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
debvoellinger
  • wadesgirl