• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking to Buy HWC Apron: April Host In Need!

In summary, the April host is looking for a HWC apron and is not sure if she can reach the $550 goal in May. She is looking for someone to sell her a HWC apron and is willing to pay a premium.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I have an April host looking for the HWC apron. She was trying to figure out a way to get it since she figured she wouldn't be able to collect another $550 in sales in May. Thought I would check to see if someone has one for sale at a reasonable price.

did you book any May parties from hers? If so, maybe the May host would be willing to sell her apron to her, and use the extra money for more products. An extra incentive to get her own party to reach $550.

doughmama said:
did you book any May parties from hers? If so, maybe the May host would be willing to sell her apron to her, and use the extra money for more products. An extra incentive to get her own party to reach $550.

That was the thing, she did have one person interested but my May schedule is so packed the next date I had was June.

i have one for 20.00 plus s/h

I'd say have her try to do a catalog party in May to reach the $550, and see if she can earn it. Even if she can't, there might be more interest from Consultants to sell the apron once May is over. I, for one, plan to use it at my May shows, but probably won't be using it after that (I already have someone who has asked for it, though, so I can't offer it to you - if I unexpectedly earn it with my own catalog show, though . . . ).Congrats on the full schedule!! It's so encouraging to see others being so successful.

pampchefsarah said:
I'd say have her try to do a catalog party in May to reach the $550, and see if she can earn it. Even if she can't, there might be more interest from Consultants to sell the apron once May is over. I, for one, plan to use it at my May shows, but probably won't be using it after that (I already have someone who has asked for it, though, so I can't offer it to you - if I unexpectedly earn it with my own catalog show, though . . . ).

Congrats on the full schedule!! It's so encouraging to see others being so successful.

I did offer that. She didn't want to since her party was just this weekend and she couldn't even get that to $400 let alone $550.

sandra foy said:
i have one for 20.00 plus s/h

Let me talk to her and see what I can do.

What is the "Looking to Buy HWC Apron: April Host In Need!" program?

The "Looking to Buy HWC Apron: April Host In Need!" program is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for hosts who hold a party in the month of April. Hosts who qualify for the program can purchase a limited edition HWC apron at a discounted price.

How can I qualify for the "Looking to Buy HWC Apron: April Host In Need!" program?

To qualify for the "Looking to Buy HWC Apron: April Host In Need!" program, you must be a host who holds a party in the month of April and reaches a minimum party sales of $200. You must also have at least one booking from your party.

What is the discounted price for the HWC apron in the "Looking to Buy HWC Apron: April Host In Need!" program?

The discounted price for the HWC apron in the "Looking to Buy HWC Apron: April Host In Need!" program is $10. This is a significant discount from the regular price of $24.50.

Can I purchase more than one HWC apron through the "Looking to Buy HWC Apron: April Host In Need!" program?

No, the "Looking to Buy HWC Apron: April Host In Need!" program only allows hosts to purchase one HWC apron at the discounted price of $10. However, you can still purchase additional aprons at the regular price.

How do I place an order for the HWC apron through the "Looking to Buy HWC Apron: April Host In Need!" program?

To place an order for the HWC apron through the "Looking to Buy HWC Apron: April Host In Need!" program, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit the "Shop" section on the Pampered Chef website. The apron will be listed as a special offer for qualifying April hosts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • fallonp321
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
frozenchef
Replies