• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I still earn my HWC apron with just one show in April?

In summary, Deb was contacted by a customer who wanted to order enough to make it a show. Deb is stopping by the customer's house tomorrow to finalize the order and pick up the check.
chefkathy
I have just one show april 1-15 due to the Miami trip, so I was writing off my chances of earning the HWC apron. I figured I would bring cattys with me and see if any family wanted to order (we are spending 2 days with family in Ft Pierce before heading to Miami) but I wasn't counting on it.

Then I got a call tonight. A customer wants to order enough to make it a show. Can I do that? SURE!!! Her son just bought a house, so she wants to set him up and she has a wedding gift to buy. I am stopping by her house tomorrow to finalize her order and pick up her check! WOOOHOOOOO!!!

So I'll get my pretty apron after all. :D:D

Things are looking up my friends, things are looking up!

Great news Deb! See you in a few days :)

God is so good! Congratulations!!!!

Yay!!! I love when that stuff happens.

I was thinking I might not get it either without scraping up a catalog show and then someone booked at a show I just had. She wanted April 18th. Then when we were talking I said too bad you can't do it before the 15th, I have a promotion I'd like to earn... and she changed it to the 11th!! My other early April show is a wedding shower so we know that will hold. WOO HOO! :party:

...now to find that second May 1-15 show! :pray:

YAY Deb!! Congrats! I LOVE those unexpected phone calls. I'm putting it out there that I'll take one of those today!! :p

Oh, and the only reason she called me is because she got my email newsletter. She said she appreciated how consistent I was in sending it out regularly. otherwise she would have gone to BBB for the wedding gift.

NICE!! I love how consistency Pays!!!

Great job Deb! Thanks for sharing! :)

What is the premise of "Funny How Things Work Out...."?

"Funny How Things Work Out...." is a comedy film that follows the story of a young woman who unexpectedly inherits a failing circus from her estranged father. She must navigate the challenges of running a circus while also dealing with the colorful characters who make up the eccentric circus family.

Who stars in "Funny How Things Work Out...."?

The film stars Anna Kendrick as the main character, alongside an ensemble cast including Rebel Wilson, Jack Black, and Kristen Bell.

Is "Funny How Things Work Out...." appropriate for all ages?

While the film is generally family-friendly, it does contain some adult humor and mild language. Parents may want to use their discretion before bringing young children to see the film.

When was "Funny How Things Work Out...." released?

The film was released in theaters on July 12, 2019.

Are there any bonus features included with the DVD/Blu-ray release of "Funny How Things Work Out...."?

Yes, the DVD/Blu-ray release includes deleted scenes, behind-the-scenes featurettes, and a blooper reel.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
  • fallonp321
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies