• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vent/Frustration/I Just Don't Know What to Do...

In summary, the conversation revolves around a neighbor/friend who has accused the speaker of being aggressive in promoting their business in the neighborhood. The speaker had sent out an email with recipes and information about their business, which caused some neighbors to feel uncomfortable. The neighbor who sent the email expresses their love for the products and suggests a more low-key approach to promoting the business. The speaker is initially upset but realizes the email may have just hit a nerve with their fear of being perceived as pushy.
pamperedbecky
First off- I apologize in advance for this being WAY long.....

Ok, here's something that has bothered me more than just about anything I can remember. I guess I need some neutral feedback. :eek: It's regarding a neighbor/friend ("Michelle") who has accused me of "aggressively 'working' the neighborhood" in regards to my business. As a little background, she's someone who has hosted a show (about 2 years ago) and has been to I think just one other show in my neighborhood. She's ordered a few other things from me. She's a nice, fun person but I was totally taken aback by an email she recently sent me. This never would have come up except that I brought mini BBQ pork tenderloin sandwiches to a neighborhood "fall" party/block party a couple weekends ago. People went nuts over these!! That felt so good to hear people say "WHO made these?!" So, as a follow up to some people who really wanted the recipe and the sauce recipe, I sent out an email about 10 days afterwards with the recipes to people who had been at the party that I could remember and talked a little about the DCB. I was trying to tone it down to not look like it was a major pitch for my products. MOST people in the neighborhood have been to at least one party of mine, whether I was the host or a neighbor was the host.

After I sent the email out, DH mentioned he thought I should have toned it down even more because it did look like a hard-sell for the DCB. So, I sent a very brief apology email just saying I got a little too excited and apologized if it was a hard-sell type of email. My biggest fear is seeming like I'm aggressive and always trying to push PC on people. I HATE that kind of hard-sell that many other types of DS companies are known for. I don't want to get a bad reputation for being pushy. A couple neighbors emailed me back and said they didn't feel that way at all and appreciated that I forwarded on the recipes. But, then I get this one from Michelle. It threw my whole entire day off and ruined many, many things for me. I was in tears every time yesterday I talked about it with my DH.

So, here's the email she sent me. I'd love to have some feedback as to what you all think. Thank God I didn't email her back yet because I've needed a LOT of time to calm down. At first I felt very personally attacked, but I think it's all because my BIGGEST fear is that I will be perceived as pushy and aggressive because that is not at all who I am. This basically confirmed my biggest fear. Just starting PC at all 5 1/2 years ago was a huge step outside of my comfort zone. But the opportunity has definitely helped me build confidence and be a more outgoing person. I haven't emailed her back and I really don't even "have" to but I want to. As my DH said, she is complimentary in some parts of the email and I don't feel she's trying to be mean, but it just hit a major nerve.

Here's the email:

"Becky,

I read your apology email prior to reading the original below, and I don't think you were offensive in your original email. With that said, I will say that there has been some talk among neighbors that feel you do aggressively "work" the neighborhood.

Obviously you are very successful with your business, and that is something for which you should be respected. Promoting your business among neighbors and friends might be better received if done so in a low key manner. For example, offer to do a show where you simply display your new products and then socialize with your guests. Emails promoting products and recipes would sound less agressive if you omitted verbiage referencing incentive trips and selling opportunities (I'm just talking about the emails to friends and neighbors).

We love your products and think you are a really nice person, so we would like it if you could leave your binder in your bag, take off the apron, name tag, relax, and have fun with us!

Respectfully,

Michelle"

Ok - so my first reaction was a BAD one. I felt she was telling me how to run my biz and criticizing me as a person. I mean, she has NO CLUE what it takes to earn a trip and run a successful business. She also doesn't realize that my emails go out to EVERYBODY and not just separate ones for friends and neighbors. I was pissed that obviously neighbors are sitting around and talking about me. Then it hit me that on the 25th, I'm planning to do a show in my home as a FR for Help Whip Cancer. NOw I feel that I shouldn't do that because people view me as agressive and basically a pain in the a** because I try to promote my business.

I've calmed down a little bit and still haven't decided whether or not to email her back. I don't think she's looking for a reply from me, but I feel like I need to defend myself in a way. And mention, just as a heads up, she'll soon get an invitation to a FR I'm doing for breast cancer in my home and she can choose whether or not to attend, but basically her comments have made me second-guess that.

Oh boy, you all should have seen me yesterday. My DH is great and supportive and sees my points, but also thinks maybe I should take some of her observations into account. The last thing I want to be seen as is pushy and aggressive, so part of me wants to not do anything in my neighborhood again. I love my neighbors and most of them have been supportive in coming to my shows and my neighbors' shows (I've probably had about 4 neighbors just on my street host shows over the past 2 years, so I'm very lucky. Neighbors are also mostly the only ones who come to shows I personally host as mystery host shows, etc).

Anyway, sorry for the crazy length of this, but I'd love others' feedback. How would you have taken her email? What would you say back? I'm not sure what to do, but it's really bummed me out about having the HWC fundraiser. :(

Thanks in advance!! You all are awesome.

First of all {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}

Second, relax and sleep on it. I think I would have had the same reaction but I think you are reacting because it is your biggest fear.

I don't like how she worded the criticism but I think she's saying that she wants to to be part of the party vs the consultant. I would sleep on the idea and perhaps try a more hands off approach at the next show - do an interactive show where you don't wear the apron and you let everyone do the recipe and sell things to each other. They have been your customers for some time so they know the products and they know you. Tell them you'll be happy to answer any questions and help them through but that it's their party. I wish I had that consistant of a group of customers that I could try that with (my neighbors NEVER come to my events).

I would also ask them to note on the back of the DPDS what they would like to see different at shows - ask what would make them more fun, something like that.

Take her comments with a grain of salt too. I really think she wanted to help.

Becky... just PMed you! ;)

Now that I'm done kicking your butt in bowling.... :)I'm so sorry you are feeling badly, Becky. I know how one bad email or phone call can ruin your day. It sounds like Michelle doesn't understand how our business works. I would definitely respond to her. Thank her for her feedback, tell her you will take it into consideration, and invite her to contact you again anytime. I would still send the invite out for the HWC party. Are you planning to do that one as an interactive show? Maybe if she comes she will understand more.(((HUGS)))

I'm sorry this has been so hard for you. I would agree with PP and say that she is just asking to spend time as a friend, not just The PC lady. I think she was probably trying to tip toe around and explain that she does know that you work hard at your business and are good at it too. I would thank her for her feed back and maybe look at doing your HWC show a little less structured.

Oh Becky ((HUGS))
I understand how you feel. I am worried that people will percieve me as pushy. Most of all those who Ilive near and family. She does sound as if she is attempting to be helpful.

Personally I am very quiet about my business. I do one open house a year. I invite the neighbors because it is spring and I haven't seen them in awhile. Maybe 1 is on my email list. Every once in awhile they will seek me out. I like it that way. I, like you, want to be percieved as a neighbor and friend first and a business woman second.
It is a hard balance.
That being said if I hear one more "work" story from some of them I will scream!
I would invite her over for coffee and just hang. Maybe she is lonely and needs a friend. Or jealous and wants a job :)

Thanks everyone! I appreciate the feedback. Luckily once I was able to step back from it for a day or so, I was able to see a little better that she was trying to be helpful. But because it feeds into my biggest fear, it stung a little. The nice thing is that all the neighbors are so supportive and always seem to come to my shows that I have in my home (usually twice a year, when the new catalog comes out although I haven't had one since March). So many of them have become customers because they have come to my shows, as well as all of the neighbors' shows. I haven't put anyone on my email list unless they've given me their email address at a show, even though I have access to all their email addresses through the directory. And I haven't called to specifically ask people about a show unless they specifically say they're interested. I guess maybe she doesn't understand that either. I can tell the neighbors who aren't all that interested in it and that's totally fine, I don't approach them about shows or ask them about it. Then I'm pleasantly surprised when they show up as a guest.:)

Even though I invite all my past hosts and local customers to my shows, it's always my awesome neighbors that show up! I try to make the shows more of a "workshop" theme so they are actually learning something they can take home and use. I like the idea about doing the next show more interactive. I was going to highlight budget-friendly recipes and do a packet of recipes as a handout. Beth, I like the idea of asking for suggestions on the back of the door prize slip.

Thanks again guys! I may be out of energy tonight to get an email out to her, but I like all of the suggestions. (I'd rather sit with a big glass of wine and do bowling on Facebook!) And, Deb, I don't know why I'm so terrible at that bowling!! It's much easier when I do it on the desktop with a real mouse instead of this laptop! Maybe I need to try that more. THEN I will be able to beat you.:D:D

Thanks again! I feel better.:D

Yikes, I'm so sensitive that I think I'd be feeling EXACTLY as you are right now. I'm the type of person where that's all my mind will dwell on until I find some sort of "resolution" or "peace" from it. I'm so the type of person who needs to talk it out... that being said... in this case it may just make it worse. I think I agree with everything that Debbie said. You don't want to allientate her but you also don't want her to think she's right either. Just thank her for her feedback and tell her you'll take it into consideration, that way you don't mess with the friendship/customer but you also are still the one in charge of YOUR business! Sorry you're in such a sticky situation... these always seem to come out of no where don't they and they never feel good, I've had a few myself! I think it may just be one of those uncomfortable things we sometimes have to deal with in this type of business.

OK - I can totally see how that would sting - especially if your biggest fear is being pushy (mine, too, btw). But as I read it as an outsider, I see it as:
A) she's trying to give some constructive criticism
and
B) she's a bit of a bitch
Let it roll off your shoulders.
And I would handle it just as Deb Jennings suggested.

dannyzmom said:

LMAO.
Well said, I thought it but...........:angel:

one question here~who is the "we" she is referring to? Is she trying to speak for herself ot others?

dannyzmom said:
OK - I can totally see how that would sting - especially if your biggest fear is being pushy (mine, too, btw). But as I read it as an outsider, I see it as:
A) she's trying to give some constructive criticism
and
Let it roll off your shoulders.
And I would handle it just as Deb Jennings suggested.

I completely agree!!

chefmeg said:
one question here~who is the "we" she is referring to? Is she trying to speak for herself ot others?

I think she's referring to her and a couple neighbors she spoke to about the bbq.

Becky,
That is also one of my fears. I don't take constructive critism well at all!:eek::eek: Seriously, I really don't! But I know that about me and it's something that I still work on continually! I would write something back like Deb mentioned and YES, oh yes, have your FR! She can choose whether to come or not. It's benefitting the ACS and it shows one more great aspect into how "great" you are by helping out Cancer!

Pick your head up, get your invites out and bless and release!! :D:D

I also feel like you need to smile today so I want you to think of the Quest memories! K? :D

chefmeg said:

That's what I was wondering. Why couldn't she talk to you in person or over the phone?

I understand the fear (I have it to), but I don't think she meant any harm. I actually thought it was a nice compliment to you that you take off your apron and allow them to enjoy your company by just being you.

That said, I'm a firm believer that the more well-intentioned the constructive feedback is, the more important it NOT be done via email, but in person. Maybe you can invite her over for coffee; tell her you really appreciated her feedback because of how important it is to you to have a balance between work and friendships. (Who nows, she may end up becoming your biggest advocate.)

chefmeg said:

Yep, she's speaking of her and some of the neighbors. Funny thing is, I can probably guess who the "we" is. Normally our neighborhood isn't all that "clique-y" except for this one group. And that's a group that she's a part of, so I can guess who's been chatting about this. Oh well.

Thanks again! And, yes, Kristi, thinking about the Quest made me smile FOR SURE!:)

I give this advice to all Consultants who tell me they do not want to be that pushy Pampered Chef person - If you are concerned about being a pushy person, you will never be that person.

Any time we send out any communications via email, including our newsletters, the mood of the reader dictates how she/he will read that message.

Becky, your business is very successful. Your neighbors come to the parties and support your business. If you alienated them, they are not showing it with their actions. Therefore, you did not alienate them. I think the neighbors who are talking might just be a little envious of your situation.

I would thank her for her feedback, but definitely add in that your emails are sent to your entire customer base. When great things are happening at Pampered Chef, you do not want to be selfish by not sharing with all of them. Pampered Chef has made a difference in your life and you do not want to keep that from others. Maybe not those words, but something to that effect. Oh, I would consider calling her to share with her. If she misreads your response, she might send it to her friends who would also probably misread it.

Okay, now I get to be a little devilish.

Becky, you are great. You know it. She knows it and she just needs to get over it!

ChefLisa said:
I give this advice to all Consultants who tell me they do not want to be that pushy Pampered Chef person - If you are concerned about being a pushy person, you will never be that person.

Any time we send out any communications via email, including our newsletters, the mood of the reader dictates how she/he will read that message.

Becky, your business is very successful. Your neighbors come to the parties and support your business. If you alienated them, they are not showing it with their actions. Therefore, you did not alienate them. I think the neighbors who are talking might just be a little envious of your situation.

I would thank her for her feedback, but definitely add in that your emails are sent to your entire customer base. When great things are happening at Pampered Chef, you do not want to be selfish by not sharing with all of them. Pampered Chef has made a difference in your life and you do not want to keep that from others. Maybe not those words, but something to that effect. Oh, I would consider calling her to share with her. If she misreads your response, she might send it to her friends who would also probably misread it.

Okay, now I get to be a little devilish.

Becky, you are great. You know it. She knows it and she just needs to get over it!

Again, very good advice from you director cheffers.:) It is fun being devilish.:devil: I joke with my DH on what I'd really like my response to be to some of the things she said. For example, a neighbor in here is a successful realtor. She sends marketing postcards and puts flyers on the mailboxes occasionally and one came in the mail yesterday. So I said to DH "Oh wow, Michelle had better get on the phone and tell her not to aggressively "work" the neighborhood!!!" (or send her an email!).

:D:D:D

Love what you wrote Lisa!

pamperedbecky said:
Again, very good advice from you director cheffers.:) It is fun being devilish.:devil: I joke with my DH on what I'd really like my response to be to some of the things she said. For example, a neighbor in here is a successful realtor. She sends marketing postcards and puts flyers on the mailboxes occasionally and one came in the mail yesterday. So I said to DH "Oh wow, Michelle had better get on the phone and tell her not to aggressively "work" the neighborhood!!!" (or send her an email!).

:D:D:D

Thanks! That gave me a funny little laugh!:D

pampmomof3 said:
I also feel like you need to smile today so I want you to think of the Quest memories! K? :D

That made me smile, too. :D

pamperedbecky said:
Michelle had better get on the phone and tell her not to aggressively "work" the neighborhood!!!" (or send her an email!).:D:D:D
EVERY DAY in the mail for the last 2 weeks, I started saving them when I realized it was EVERY DAY, I have gotten a big glossy postcard from a candidate running for something (locally, not national). All I keep thinking about are the poor trees.... (and the baby-inks that are dying for his campaign... :) )

DebbieJ said:
That made me smile, too. :D

Okay, good!! At least I can get some people to smile!

Well for 5 days I've contemplated what to say in an email back from her or whether or not to even respond. I won't be able to let this rest until I respond is what I've decided. So, here's what I was thinking of emailing. I've cut it down A LOT believe it or not and I've made many revisions, but I'm open to suggestions. I'd love to make it shorter, but it seemed when I shortened various parts, it came across as short and bitchy. After talking to some other neighbors, they've been just as in shock as I have that I've been called "aggressive." Luckily I was reassured that they don't perceive me that way at all. Some are more fired up than I am at this point. So, I've added some things back in that I wasn't going to say, like the last bunch of sentences of what people can do or can choose not to do with the information I offer up. I just want this to be out of my mind and over, so I hope to email this soon. Thanks in advance for any feedback! :)

Hi Michelle,
I just wanted to write back to thank you for your feedback you recently emailed me. I will take what you said into consideration. I have to tell you though, I nearly laughed at the thought that I "aggressively work the neighborhood." I can honestly tell you I've never been called aggressive in ANY area of my life. Lots of this fed into my wish to NEVER be a "pushy" consultant, so to be honest, I am extremely aware of this and I'm very conscious of NOT shoving PC down peoples' throats. Because of this, I have to say that your comments were a bit of a surprise. Some ways that I try to be conscious of this issue is only approaching people about hosting shows when they specifically express an interest, only emailing people my monthly newsletter when they provide me an email address for that purpose (I actually haven't sent one out since August--I need to get on that!), only contacting customers about monthly specials when it's something they're interested in and I only provide info about the business opportunity when specifically asked to do so.

My monthly emails I send out to go my entire customer base. I don't have separate ones for friends, so what goes out, goes out to everyone. I also should mention that I ALWAYS honor any requests to be removed from my email list, so please know that that's an option. I wouldn't mind at all if you pass this along to those neighbors who feel I'm too pushy because I would be more than happy to remove anyone from my list if they'd like to be. (I also only have neighbors on my newsletter list who have been to a show of mine and given me an email address. I purposely have never taken emails off of the neighborhood directory and sent unsolicited emails. I hate when that happens to me, so I try not to do the same to others!).

I appreciate the fact that you'd like to have me relax and hang out at shows. Although doing cooking shows is a blast and I have a lot of fun doing them, it's also a job that I take seriously. Most of my shows have the same format, whether it's for a bunch of friends or people I've never met. Granted, I do tailor it a bit depending on the crowd, but even for a show with friends, I tend to say the same things and highlight the same aspects. I mention the business opportunity at ALL of my shows because I never know who could use some extra cash (especially now!!) or who could use something fun and positive in their life. So, all I do is throw it out there and people can decide for themselves whether or not they want to pursue it. The way I look at it is if someone hadn't thrown the idea out to me nearly 6 years ago, I wouldn't have had this opportunity to build confidence that I now have that was nonexistent before-I'm truly a different person. I also feel I'd be doing my friends and customers a huge disservice if I didn't let them know about all we had to offer, especially with the way the economy is today. (Yep and I do talk about the trips I've earned. I mean, who wouldn't? It's a goal I set for myself at the beginning of every year and I work hard to achieve it. I really can't apologize for that.)

So, thanks again for your feedback. I'm always looking for a good balance in my business and you've given me some things to think about. And just as a heads up, for a couple months I've been planning to host a Help Whip Cancer fundraiser/mystery host show this month at my house in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness and to coincide with the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk I'm doing this month. I don't want to exclude you or the people who feel I'm too aggressive with my business and I don't want to prejudge whether or not you'd like to come. To be honest, your and others perception of me as pushy has made me second-guess whether or not I want to do it. But, I'm donating all of my commission and I'm giving away all of the host benefits, so I don't see how that can be aggressive. So feel free to decline the invitation if you'd like to. I won't be offended. This has caused me to think about how I run certain aspects of my business. What it comes down to for me is if someone doesn't want to look through my binder at shows, then don't. If they don't want to listen to me highlight various aspects of Pampered Chef, then don't listen. (And actually, more times than not, people are extremely talkative amongst themselves at my shows and I don't reprimand them for it. I like that they're having a good time.) If people don't want to host a show, then decline any invitations to even think about it. If people don't want to receive emails from me, they don't need to give me an email address. And if they've already given it to me in the past, all they need to do is request to be removed from my list and I'll honor that. I love what I do and I just like to dispense various pieces of information of what I can offer to people. I would hope that each person can decide for themselves what they want to do with that information.

Thanks again!

Well done! I think it's great! :D

Becky, it's good, but I'd tone it down in the beginning. "I nearly laughed" comes off as an insult. Instead you could say "I was taken aback" or something similar.

DebbieJ said:
Becky, it's good, but I'd tone it down in the beginning. "I nearly laughed" comes off as an insult. Instead you could say "I was taken aback" or something similar.

Ditto on this also.

sounds really good Becky and I agree with Deb about that one phrase! You'll have to keep us posted on what happens next!

I think it's FABULOUS!!
Send it!

Good luck Becky. It is obvious this woman touched a nerve but I think you were extremely honest and heartfelt in your email. Best of luck! Let us know

Thanks guys!! Gosh, I'm still undecided if I should even respond at all. Aaaahhh. I've never had much bug me, but this does. Obviously. :) Maybe I'll just do an incredibly short, but sweet email. Well, maybe not sweet. Just maybe say something like thanks for your feedback, I had a longer email ready to send, but to be honest, I don't even know if you want to hear it because I'm afraid it'll come across in your eyes as aggressive, pushy or just trying to further my business agenda. whatever. If she wants to hear more, she'll respond and I can send her the other one.

Thanks for your feedback. You're right - that first comment about laughing probably was a bit much. If I send the full version, I'll change that. Now it's time to clean the kitchen after dinner. Fun, fun!:)

Becky, you could really be the bigger person and invite her over for coffee or a play date :)If I were in your shoes, I would probably send a shorter email. I think the other info would be wasted on her; her first email shows you that she truly does not understand the way this business works.

Okay coming from someone kinda in the neighbor's shoes...what would you do?

A mom at our Elementary school started selling Premeire last year. She asked all of the moms to host for her (not me). So they all told her they would I guess and began having parties. Well they all started telling me how relentless she was and how they were pushed into hosting the party. That she wouldn't stop calling them until they set a date. They said it was harrassing, BUT she is a friend. Well, she recruited an acquaintance of mine. I shared with her (because she has a naturally agressive personality) that she should approach her business a bit different. Since we all kinda know the same people and such. I said these are the things being said about your recruiter, so while she's training you try to come up with ways you can run your business without being as pushy. Well, it got back to the original Premiere gal and she's all pissed. Of course none of our friends are owning up to ever saying that to me. The way I am painted right now is that I'm just jealous of her Premiere success since none of them have had a PC party for me.

It is frustrating. I know now that I should've just kept my trap shut! However, I was approaching her from one DS colleague to another. I've called the original gal to try to explain to her, but she isn't taking my call. I want to just bless and release, but I hate to think of them all slandering me. This is a very catty group of women (think Jr. High). Should I send her an email or blow it off?

Oh, BTW I like your "long" email Becky. I agree that changing the wording to "taken aback" will come across less confrontational.

I would avoid sending the email; it's too easy to be misread and you have no control over where it ends up (as in forwarded to all the other neighbors) :eek:.
In the long run, it sounds like there is more to gain by getting together for coffee. She may be totally clueless that she hurt/offended you.

Hey Becky,

I would not send that email mainly b/c it's your neighbor. If it was joe blow then I probably would but my vote is to not send it.

Do/did you feel better after you wrote it? If so, good! Send a much much shorter one thanking her for bringing it to your attention or something along those lines.

Becky,

My first thought was "great email, send it" but on second thought I'd call her instead or if you do send an email, make it short and sweet, thanking her for her observations and that's it. Then just keep doing what you're doing.

Sandy,

I'd let it go. Those that are your friends will understand that you were trying to help. You know, what goes around comes around. I had a very aggressive person on my team - "you owe me" was her way to get bookings. Well, she never did very well and is currently inactive. You get more with sugar...

Well, I sent a MUCH shorter email, thanked her a few times, let her know there is an option to removed from my email list, let her know that she gave me some things to think about and I ended with my plan to do the HWC show and since I don't want to pre-judge whether or not she or other neighbors would want to attend, I'll invite who I normally would invite and they can decide whether or not to come. It's done!! I'm glad I didn't go the route of the HUGE email. It was short and got points across that I needed to.

It's over! I don't expect any kind of response and hopefully won't get one. The more I thought about it, SHE should have been the one to call instead of email. Maybe her tone would have been light and friendly over the phone. And maybe she should have said something like, "Because I know you enjoy the relationships you have in the neighborhood and because if I were in your position, I would want to know these things, I just want to make sure you're aware some neighbors think you aggressively work the neighborhood, blah blah blah."

Anyway, thanks again EVERYONE for your input. HOpefully you'll near nothing further about all of this!:D:D

Wow Becky! This whole thing had me thinking about what/how I talk to people.

Anyways, I'm glad to see that you sent her a much shortened version. To be honest, I think everything else would have validated her position, that you are too involved in PC World. I felt like you were defending yourself, and it is NOT needed. It is apparent that she has a perceived image of you. And unfortunately, someone's perception is often their reality.

I'm sure it stung, and probably still does. And if I were in your shoes, I would've been bawling! I'm such a big sissy!!

I'm sure your Realtor neighbor talks about how the economy is affecting her business, but at the same time is encouraging potentials that this is a buyers market! Unfortunately, DS does not have the same reputation in the sales world as a viable and/or reputable source of income - unless you are already in it and understand it. To many of the general population DS is viewed as a "cute Mommy job". Puhleeeeeze! Those of us who depend on the income or have had the pleasure of having taken a trip KNOW that it provides more. And while part of our job is to inform/invite, we shouldn't waste our breath and/or energy on those who do not care or have enough of an open mind to explore the possiblities.

Take her words for what they are, words. If she had truly been sincere in her "advice" she would've called or been on your doorstep. Some good advice I heard lately is "Hurting people hurt people". Pray for the group!

pamperedbecky said:
The more I thought about it, SHE should have been the one to call instead of email.

Great point!!!!!!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
CarolynnLee
  • Inomiamenda
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items