• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Was Logged Into P3 as One of My Consultants, Entering a Show for

In summary, as a consultant using P3, you can enter shows for your team members. To do so, log into P3 and click on the "Show Entry" tab. From there, select the consultant's name from the drop-down menu and enter the necessary information for the show. Only consultants on your team can have shows entered for them through P3, and if you need to enter a show for a consultant outside of your team, you will need to do so manually. Your consultant will be notified through P3 when you enter a show for them, and they can view the details of the show through their P3 account. You also have the ability to edit or cancel a show that you entered for one of your consultants on
chefkathy
I was logged into P3 as one of my consultants, entering a show for her....stepped away and forgot....

Made a call to a HO lead looking for a QS pitcher. I sit down, enter in the order, noticed the order # but thought nothing of it, hit submit.

D'oh! I just gave her a $22.50 sale! LOL!

Good thing is this lead also wants a catalog, which will come from me and I will follow up with her about hosting. :D

Hey, Deb -- aren't you due TODAY??? Maybe it's the hormones! :p

UGH... I think Janice is right... hormones?

haha, thanks guys. :)

Deb,
happy due date on #2 :)

1. Can I enter a show for one of my consultants while logged into P3?

Yes, as a consultant, you have the ability to enter shows for your team members through the P3 platform.

2. How do I enter a show for one of my consultants on P3?

To enter a show for one of your consultants, log into P3 and click on the "Show Entry" tab. From there, select the consultant's name from the drop-down menu and enter the necessary information for the show.

3. Can I enter a show for a consultant who is not on my team?

No, only consultants who are on your team can have shows entered for them through P3. If you need to enter a show for a consultant outside of your team, you will need to do so manually.

4. Will my consultant be notified when I enter a show for them on P3?

Yes, your consultant will receive a notification through P3 when you enter a show for them. They will also be able to view the details of the show through their P3 account.

5. Can I edit or cancel a show that I entered for one of my consultants on P3?

Yes, you have the ability to edit or cancel a show that you entered for one of your consultants on P3. Simply go to the "Show Entry" tab, select the consultant's name, and make the necessary changes or click on the "Cancel Show" button.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamela
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • mljohnson1123
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • otisbg