• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting a Show w/ No Order: How to Enter into P3

In summary, if you do not have any orders, you can still enter into P3 by submitting a $200 or more personal order online or through your consultant. You can also combine multiple shows from the same month to reach the $200 minimum, but they must be entered into P3 before the end of the month. The deadline for P3 entries is the end of the month in which the show was held. Only the host of the show can enter into P3, but as a consultant, you can still qualify by submitting a personal order of $200 or more. By entering into P3, you can earn extra rewards and discounts on top of the regular host rewards, allowing you to get even more value out of your show and
amy07
Ok, so if you have a non-buying guest who wants to host a show, how do I enter that into P3 so that the current hostess can get the special at that party? Do I just enter the person's info, with no order? Will P3 accept that?

Exactly, enter the guests "order" ...and just don't add any items!

thank you!

1. How do I enter into P3 if I don't have any orders?

If you are hosting a show with no orders, you can still enter into P3 by submitting a $200 or more personal order. This can be done either online or through your consultant.

2. Can I combine multiple shows to enter into P3?

Yes, you can combine multiple shows to reach the $200 minimum for P3. However, the shows must all be from the same month and must be entered into P3 before the end of that month.

3. Is there a deadline to enter into P3?

Yes, P3 entries must be submitted by the end of the month in which the show was held. This is to ensure that the rewards are received in a timely manner.

4. Can I enter into P3 if I am not the host of the show?

No, only the host of the show can enter into P3. However, as a consultant, you can still submit a personal order of $200 or more to qualify for P3 rewards.

5. What are the benefits of entering into P3?

By entering into P3, you can earn extra rewards and discounts on top of the regular host rewards. This is a great way to get even more value out of your show and try out new Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • lrice
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • donnajocooper