• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in Hosting a Cooking Show in Mary Esther, FL? Get in Touch with Us!

In summary, Mary Ester, FL is a small town located in Okaloosa County, Florida known for its beautiful beaches and peaceful atmosphere. The population is approximately 4,153 people as of 2019. Popular attractions include Santa Rosa Beach, Okaloosa Island, Oak Tree Nature Park, and the Timpoochee Trail. The weather is subtropical with hot summers and mild winters, with average temperatures of 90°F in the summer and 60°F in the winter. Many people consider Mary Ester, FL to be a great place to live due to its small-town feel, access to outdoor activities, and low cost of living.
Sheila
Gold Member
I have someone who ordered online for a show I was doing here on the military base in Okinawa, Japan. She marked that she was interested in learning more about hosting a cooking show. She's in Florida, I'm in Japan. I don't see that happening with me!

When I mentioned it to the host, she said that it was the person's daughter who submitted the online order. So I need to obtain the correct name/contact info for the interested person ... but was checking to see if anybody in that area is here on CS & interested in the lead.

First one to respond to this post is who I'll forward the info to via PM. ;)

I AM IN CRESTVIEW WHICH IS 30 MINUTES AWAY!! I would love to do it!!

Great! I just replied to your e-mail. ;)

1. Who is Mary Ester, FL?

Mary Ester, FL is a small town located in Okaloosa County, Florida. It is home to around 4,000 residents and is known for its beautiful beaches and peaceful atmosphere.

2. What is the population of Mary Ester, FL?

As of the latest census data in 2019, the population of Mary Ester, FL is approximately 4,153 people.

3. What are the popular attractions in Mary Ester, FL?

Mary Ester, FL is known for its stunning beaches, including the popular Santa Rosa Beach and Okaloosa Island. It also has several parks and nature trails, such as the Oak Tree Nature Park and the Timpoochee Trail.

4. What is the weather like in Mary Ester, FL?

Mary Ester, FL experiences a subtropical climate, with hot and humid summers and mild winters. The average temperature in the summer is around 90°F, while the average temperature in the winter is around 60°F.

5. Is Mary Ester, FL a good place to live?

Many residents and visitors consider Mary Ester, FL to be a great place to live. It offers a small-town feel with access to beautiful beaches and outdoor activities, as well as a low cost of living compared to other cities in Florida.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• angmillar
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chesse
  • dteague10
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JackieB999