• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host a Cooking Show: Contacting Interested Parties ASAP

In summary, when someone marks the box about interested in hosting a cooking show, it is best to call them right away about a date.
angmillar
When someone marks the box about interested in hosting a cooking show, how long do you wait to call them about a date? I'm assuming I should do it right away??

This is the first time someone has marked the box that I haven't actually spoken to at the show. I was too busy being chatty at my show yesterday that I didn't even look at the slips until the gal was on her way out the door. (She took her order form to order later.) UGH! I ended up walking her to the door and telling her that I'd be in contact soon.

Lesson learned... business FIRST, then chat later!!

Absolutely call her asap! Especially since she took her order form home. Tell her you need to close the show.

CONTACT HER TODAY... but, ya might want to wait until a bit later (heehee). You want to get your potential hosts while they are still on their "party high" and really excited about getting PC stuff for free and discounted.

A tip I've learned from my Director..... whether I've looked at the slips or not, I ask EVERY guest about having a show. And I always know what my next 2 available dates are and try to book them right there and send them home with a host kit :)

Good luck!

Ah, good thinking. I do carry host kits with me, but yesterday, I was just too chatty! The gal took her order form home, so I didn't get a change to actually speak with her, since she didn't check out.

However, I did just phone her. (It's 2:45 PM here in Okinawa, so it's an okay time!) She wanted to do August, but I'm only here for the first 10 days, since we're going home for a month. So, she's either going to book within those days or one near Halloween. (She's done a fun Halloween PC party in the past, and I told her that it sounded like a lot of fun to me as well!) I'm going to call her back in a week to get a firm date.

From now on, I'm definitely going to make it a priority to look at those slips AND ask everyone. I just don't want to miss out on a booking, ya know?!

Don't let them leave without "checking out"!After attending a training by Julie Wietz, I had a show and was determined to close the show that evening! I had one customer who wanted to take the order form home but I reminded her that we were closing that night. Low and behold, I got her order that evening! We closed the show the next night after the hostess did her shopping. It was wonderful. Everyone got their orders within the week.

What are the benefits of hosting a cooking show?

Hosting a cooking show with Pampered Chef allows you to earn free and discounted products, learn new cooking skills, and have a fun and interactive experience with friends and family.

How do I contact interested parties to host a cooking show?

You can contact interested parties by reaching out to friends, family, co-workers, and acquaintances through phone calls, text messages, emails, or social media platforms.

What is the best way to follow up with interested parties?

The best way to follow up with interested parties is to send a personal message or make a phone call to remind them of the benefits of hosting a cooking show and to schedule a date for the show.

What if I don't have a large network of people to invite?

Don't worry! You can still host a successful cooking show by reaching out to your contacts and asking them to invite their friends and family. You can also advertise your show on social media or community bulletin boards.

How can I prepare for my cooking show?

Pampered Chef provides you with all the necessary materials and training to prepare for your cooking show. You can also practice the recipes beforehand and make a list of potential customers to target during the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Tropicalburstqt2
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Laura4
  • dteague10
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies