• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host a Party: Cooking Show Options and Times | Dec. Show Info Provided

In summary, suggest including information about different types of cooking shows, times of day for shows, and any holiday promotions in your email to your interested guest. Include a call to action to encourage them to schedule a party or contact you for more information.
dteague10
Someone at one of my parties in interested in hosting a party. She asked me to email her with more info. Does anybody have a flyer or email they send out. That explains different types of cooking shows such as dessert theme, or appetizer... Also, maybe times of day for shows. (She may be trying to do a Dec. show)

Thanks

for your interest in hosting a cooking show with us! We are so excited to help you create an experience that everyone will love. Here are some of our most popular themes: -Dessert Theme: Create a menu of cakes, cupcakes, cookies and other sweet treats that will be sure to satisfy any sweet tooth! -Appetizer Theme: Put together a menu of delicious starters like bruschetta, mini quiches and other bite-sized goodies. -Main Course Theme: Serve up delicious entrees like shrimp scampi, roasted chicken or even tacos! -Global Cuisine Theme: Experience the flavors of the world with dishes like Thai curries, Spanish paella and Italian pasta dishes. We offer a variety of time slots for our cooking shows, so we’re sure to find one that works best for your schedule. Typically, our shows run from 10am to 10pm, depending on availability. We also offer special holiday shows, such as our December show, which features festive recipes and decorations! If you have any questions or would like more information, please don't hesitate to reach out. We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Hi there! I don't personally have a flyer or email that I use for hosting parties, but I have some suggestions on what to include in your email to your interested guest.First, I would start by explaining the different types of cooking shows you offer, such as dessert themes or appetizer themes. Maybe even mention any seasonal or holiday-themed shows you have available, like a holiday cookie decorating or Thanksgiving side dish show.Next, I would mention the times of day that you typically host shows. This could include afternoon shows for stay-at-home parents or evening shows for working professionals. You could also mention the option of hosting a weekend brunch or lunch show.If she is specifically interested in hosting a December show, you could also mention any special holiday promotions or discounts you have available for that month.Lastly, be sure to include a call to action, such as asking her to choose a date and time for her party or to contact you for more information.Best of luck with your party hosting! Let me know if you have any other questions.

1. Can I host a Pampered Chef party at my home?

Yes, you can host a Pampered Chef party at your home. Our consultants will come to your home and provide a fun and interactive cooking experience for you and your guests.

2. How many guests can I invite to my party?

You can invite as many guests as you want to your Pampered Chef party. Our consultants recommend inviting at least 8-10 guests to ensure a successful event.

3. Do I need to provide any ingredients or supplies for the party?

No, our consultants will bring all the necessary ingredients and supplies for the cooking demonstration. All you need to do is provide a clean and functional kitchen space.

4. How long does a Pampered Chef party typically last?

A Pampered Chef party typically lasts about 2-3 hours. This includes the cooking demonstration, time for guests to place orders, and any socializing or snacking time.

5. Is there a minimum order requirement for hosting a party?

There is no minimum order requirement for hosting a Pampered Chef party. However, we do offer special host rewards and discounts for parties with higher sales. Your consultant can provide more information on these rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KimoMakano
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
juliJules
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Krista Burson
Replies