• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Interested in Working a Fair in Ct

In summary, the speaker received an inquiry about advertising and having a booth at the Smoke in the Valley Festival. The festival, taking place in October in Downtown Seymour, Connecticut, features craft beer, chili, and a homebrew competition. The event guide for this year will include more detailed information about the breweries, their beer selections, and food pairings. The guide will have a circulation of 15,000 and will be distributed to 500 locations. The speaker is not interested in participating, but will pass along the information to others who may be interested.
doughmama
Silver Member
I got this sent to my p chef website. I am not interested in advertising or working a fair but said that I would pass it along to see if anyone else is... Cost for a table is $150 - If you are interested and want the contact info, just pm me.

Contacting you from the Smoke in the Valley Festival inquiring with whom I can speak with regarding advertising in this years event guide as well as having a booth at the event.

Taking place October 6th in Downtown Seymour Connecticut, Smoke in the Valley is a Craft Beer and Chili Festival featuring 60 different local and regional breweries and over 200 beers on tap. This is in addition to our annual chili cook-off and homebrew competition.

As last years guide was put together to compliment the celebration for attendees to use as a resource, for 2012 the guide is expanding not only in circulation but with the editorial content to encompass detailed information about each brewery (yearly and seasonal beer selections), tasting and pulling guide, brewery tour listings and our food pairing manual.

With a circulation of 15,000 the guide will also expand outside the grounds of the festival this year with distribution throughout 500 area locations. The street date for the guide is September 12th and copies will remain at distribution locations thru the end of October for extra advertiser exposure.

Please let me know if you are interested in participating and where best to send over a media kit explaining the event in further detail.

Hi there, thanks for sharing this opportunity with us. I'm not personally interested in advertising or participating in the event, but I will definitely pass this along to anyone I know who might be interested. Best of luck with the festival!

1. What is the pay like for working a fair in CT?

The pay for working a fair in CT varies depending on the type of fair and the number of hours worked. Generally, it ranges from $10-$20 per hour.

2. What is the time commitment for working a fair in CT?

The time commitment for working a fair in CT also varies depending on the fair. Some fairs may only require a few hours of work, while others may require a full day or multiple days. It is important to check the specific details of the fair before committing to work.

3. Do I need to have previous sales experience to work a fair in CT?

No, previous sales experience is not required to work a fair in CT. However, it is helpful to have good communication and customer service skills.

4. Will I be provided with training for working a fair in CT?

Yes, Pampered Chef will provide training for working a fair in CT. This may include product knowledge, sales techniques, and setting up and displaying products.

5. Are there any perks or bonuses for working a fair in CT?

Yes, there may be perks or bonuses for working a fair in CT. This could include discounts on products, free samples, or the opportunity to earn commission on sales. It is best to inquire about any potential perks or bonuses before working the fair.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
reneenshelcook4u
  • Bill Faber
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • smspamperedchef