• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Putting a Show Into P3 Question.....

In summary, a P3 show is a virtual party hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant where guests can shop for products from the comfort of their own home. The host invites friends and family to join and can earn rewards based on the sales made during the event. To put on a P3 show, the host must create an account on the Pampered Chef website or contact their consultant for assistance. Benefits of hosting a P3 show include earning free and discounted products and the chance to share Pampered Chef with loved ones. No special equipment is needed to host a P3 show, only a device with internet access and a web browser. The show can also be customized by choosing the date and time, inviting specific guests, and selecting which products
DMB75
Can I enter orders into P3 as they come in for a show? Or do I have to wait for the show to close. I'm not sure if I can start an order and not submit it until the show closes. This will be my frist show order.

and also I'm guessing that they show number will be 1 since it's my first?

Thanks,
Donna

As the shows orders come in you can add them to PP3 under that host. I have one on there from February still that hasn't close!!!:mad:

Adding them as they come in also tells you how much the show is, how much the host has in free, 1/2 price etc...

Yes, show number will be 1 if this is your first. Congratulations on starting your business!

So you are fine doing that.

HTH-
Kelly

Kelly,
Great! Thanks for all the info. I'm going right now to enter the orders. :)

Donna

KellyRedHead said:
As the shows orders come in you can add them to PP3 under that host. I have one on there from February still that hasn't close!!!:mad:

I feel your pain! I finally had to tell my Feb. Host that I had to enter her guests orders and apologized for not being able to make a show of it. Sometimes we just have to do whats best for the guests and not the hosts no matter how HARD we try :cool:

This will be a great learning tool for you Donna.

Seems like it's very easy to use.

You can enter orders as you need & have several shows in P3 at one time. You just don't finalize any of them until you are ready to send them to HO.

Related to Putting a Show Into P3 Question.....

What is a P3 show?

A P3 show is a virtual party where guests can shop for Pampered Chef products from the comfort of their own home. The host invites friends and family to join the show and earn rewards based on the sales made during the event.

How do I put a show into P3?

To put a show into P3, you will need to create a host account on our website and follow the steps to set up your virtual party. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance in setting up your show.

What are the benefits of hosting a P3 show?

Hosting a P3 show allows you to earn free and discounted products based on the sales made during your show. You also have the opportunity to share Pampered Chef products with your friends and family and earn rewards for doing so.

Do I need any special equipment to host a P3 show?

No, you do not need any special equipment to host a P3 show. All you need is a device with internet access and a web browser. You can also download the Pampered Chef app for a more seamless experience.

Can I customize my P3 show?

Yes, you can customize your P3 show by choosing the date and time, inviting specific guests, and selecting which products you would like to showcase. You can also add personal touches, such as a theme or special offers, to make your show unique.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• julsradford
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
julsradford
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • luvtocook